This is what $1 million looks like in cold, actual, hard cash

This is what $1 million looks like in cold, actual, hard cash.

Attached: Million-Dollars.jpg (1100x688, 150K)

>literally just pieces of paper that dictate our entire lives that the gubmint can just print an endless supply of

Feels bad man

if each stack of bills is $5k this is way more than $1MM
you can see 10 stacks on 6 columns on the front row alone (= $300k)

fugggg dont make me feel that feel right now

Attached: just.jpg (480x360, 33K)

Attached: point.png (1326x268, 141K)

>hard
paper sure is hard

It's "hollow" so only the edges are cash

It's not so much the paper itself but who backs the value of that paper. Just try printing one for yourself and see what Uncle Sam does.

Attached: pile of money.jpg (800x1287, 288K)

no it isnt. thats probably like 20m.

You have accualy never seen 1MM. There is way more there

Whereas $1 million in pixels easily becomes $0 if the govt seizes it or shit hits the fan

At least paper can keep you warm ,wipe your butt and used as wallpaper

>hurr durr muh uncle sam
>what is inflation

>Getting your money in 100s and not 20s like a badass

poor person spotted

I need that money.

Attached: 1444269481221s.jpg (231x218, 7K)

>cold
>hard
You meant to post a pile of gold

cash and gold take up so much space if you want to store a huge amount of money. it's really something people forgot about crypto, its cash, but just one long number.

he said cash not money brainlet

Somebody's been to the Chicago money museum

Literally the thing why crypto will always at least fill a niche for rich people ans thus why crypto won't die. Crossing borders with a billion $ stored in your head is now possible.
Shitcoins will die but btc will be the new reserve currency after segwit dies.

>tfw too much of a brainlet to process that feel

worthless toilet paper garbage bitches

Yea.. no. I haven’t seen a mil in cash before but I’ve seen $100k and it’s incredibly tiny. This is probably like 10-20MM+ If these are hundreds

Don’t worry, that system isn’t going to be around much longer. Just keep your head down, spread the word, and participate in transacting with crypto.

>he actually fell for the fiat scam
its just a worthless pile of paper

Attached: 1482685271207.jpg (634x475, 48K)

its not worthless, its backed by products that use the dollar.

I refuse to use that shitcoin, so its worthless to me

This is why we need bitcoin and gold

We’ve have been heading into a cashless society with credit cards, debit cards, bank accounts with all the money being entered digitally and represented in a banking network run digitally, checks for large deposits of cash in a single financial event, wire transfers with no physical money being delivered, etc. it’s not a stretch to say that crypto is the next obvious step in building on top of the already existing cashless society.

The very fact that if every single American decided to withdrawal all their money from their bank accounts in physical notes would result in banks failing across the country lets me know this system is in serious need of innovation.

lol @ the USD. this is 1 mio in CHF. god tier currency

Attached: 8448_geld_million.jpg (539x369, 59K)