Be me

>be me
>have 11k link
>really starting to think this maybe worth $11million someday, sooner rather then later
How the fuck can there be some anons who are still nolinkers, I don't get it??

Attached: images (13).jpg (470x313, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AuNjJesFWZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not all of us are deluded retards

cope

Duds, Checks out. So who shall I do see for my delusional state, need that shit fixed before I'm rich......

Most of them are just fudding. No point for me to fud since I don't have a steady income(1 year of hs left) to accumulate more. Ofc there might be a few newfags who believe the 2/3 supply fud and what not. You know there used to be more threads where there were people explaining all the fud points, but now there are very few of them.

Attached: chainlinconspiracy.jpg (680x1073, 685K)

Almost everyone on this board holds link. There is a small number of newfags who saw all of the memeposting and thought "huurrr durr this is like a cult! I'm so smart I'm not gonna buy any" but the vast majority hold it and are just having fun shitposting / FUDing

>$333 billion or $1 trillion market cap sooner rather than later

are you fucking high? I hold 25,001 LINK tokens but the market cap required for $1,000 is pretty much unheard of outside of BTC briefly and that's if supply stays at 333mil.
>inb4 they'll all be locked up in nodes dawg so circulating supply will really be 10 LINK
Do you really think people won't sell their nodes like crazy when it hits $10? $20? $40? LINK is going to do well, but god damn man $1,000 is fucking insane to be talking about anytime in the next few years.

>1 year of hs left
the fact that Jow Forums is full of 16 year olds explains a lot

18 actually(europe)

Dont fall for such shit, the most circulating supply will be no more then 350million. Also links price needs to be high for the network and the token economics to be stable, fuck thr marketcap meme

>Almost everyone on this board holds link.
No.

Then you got fags like this who hold Link, but pretend they don't just to FUD it so they can accumulate more

>then instead of than
Fuck off, Ranjeet.

FUCKING ONLY IDIOTS HOLD LINK

IM A NO-LINKER user FIGHT ME

>being this much pajeet and a retard

Lmao why are all nolinkers so mad and aggressive

What the fuck are you talking about dude? LINK price does not need to be high at all. Have you read any documentation about this project?

Because they are justed all the time and have not this bright light at the end of the tunnel that we have. Most of these nudniks hold asian shitcoins or ponzi shares

Token price needs to be high if it ends up handling any high value, long term contracts. The amount of tokens that this would take out of circulation if the price is low wouldn't be sustainable, as LINK tokens will serve as insurance (penalty payments) for correct and timely data

ThisImagine the chainlink network handling billion, or even half a billion trustless dats transaction a day, at a fiat flat rate of half a cent each. You think link being $1 with 650million link held to pay node operators will work? Do the math brainlet

please be honest with me is AGP a legitimate thing? do people really transition due to their AGP feelings? as someone who would be considered HSTS (or whatever the other one is) i've always legitimately associated my trans ness with i was meant to be a woman but i was born in the wrong body. i never had anything sexually related to transitioning and overall have a pretty low sex drive. i now consider myself a female but i still have intense body and face dysphoria. i never wrapped my head around people transitioning for sexual reasons and was never exposed to it before the online trannies explained it. i guess im kind of baffled that people actually do that but im trying to understand peoples reasons for it. not trolling just seriously confused

Sounds like something a decentralised network of oracles could help with

Market cap isn’t real user.

>make 1 million tokens
>sell a single token for $1
>*braap* have a market cap of $1 million

Fuck off idiot, take your shit to pol or /b

this is actually helped me with some doubts thanks

I can't wait to see your tears when Link goes sub-2k

I'll be scooping up those cheap linkies while you deluded faggies are screaming HODL!!!

It's too bad you brainlets will become wealthy :)

>Trying to rationalize his retarded decisions by saying everyone else makes said retarded decisions

Whew lad, keep buying shitlink

Agreed. Only 2.5k, because I'm a skeptic. But cmon, if there's even a chance that it moons, do you want to be in the screaming crowd of brainlets whining about how they missed the boat? I did that with Ethereum, not making that mistake again. It's fuck all, stop being cheap fuckers.

Your intelligence isn't real. If you don't see how retarded the example you gave was, please do the world a favor and kys

I also think that in some cases LINK tokens could be locked up in contracts with node operators for months/years. If I want to chainlink a smart bond that pays out semi-annually for 5 years and I agree to pay the node operator 10 LINK (1 per payment), I think that LINK would be locked into the contract. So if in 2018 LINK is $0.25, I would make $1.00 in the first year. If LINK is $400 in 2023 when the contract ends, I’d make $800 that year just from the 2 LINK in that contract

Sergey made the LINK token divisible to 18 decimal places for a reason.

I was 20 when I finished highschool
not everybody's an amerifat user

You’re partially right. Everything depends on adoption and network usage. The price will be tied to the number of transactions on the network. $1,000 is a possibility in the mid-2020’s, but certainly not now. We need much more adoption. $100-200 by 2020 is what I think

>I was 20 when I finished highschool

Attached: 1533884874204.jpg (283x374, 31K)

fpbp

Attached: sample_bcb8c686edb0a7d26cb54fb9b3e4238e.jpg (850x1275, 120K)

That’s literally how market cap works, brainlet.
Asset price * number of assets.

Do you Linkies honestly think that a bunch of businesses all around the world are going to use a decentralized oracle network developed by a morbidly obese russian philosopher that is basically run by a cult of NEETs from a racist anime/meme forum who call themselves "The LINK Marines". You really think this shit is going to $1000 one day? In what fucking universe is this sequence of events even remotely possible to actually happen? Wake the FUCK UP Linkies, you're seriously FUCKING D E L U S I O N A L.

If link succeeds and manages to bring in vast amounts of institutional money into smart contracts then the total crypto market cap will be in the trillions in 4-5 years. 1k EOY is a meme but it's not unreasonable for link to be $500+ in 2022.
Ripple's market cap ATH was 140 billion; if link had this market cap with 350 million circulating supply, that would put its price at $400.
pic related is a better explanation

Attached: 1532438090001.png (1432x707, 394K)

man I've been buying LINK every week this year. I've got a bigger stack than I ever thought possible. If LINK goes down, I buy more, if LINK goes up, I get rich. Feels fuckin comfy man.

By 2025 LINK will be 10.000 $ a coin

Shame that the dollar will be worth nothing

decentralized network of centralized oracles*

produce a picture of SerGAY sucking off Roger Ver, and I'll buy any amount you want.
Until then, no.

marked

ive got 101k link and even im not that sure itll be worth 11MM sooner rather than later. how can you be so confident? i just think its a good bet but far from guaranteed. I've been justed with AA all in pre flop many times to know.

RemindMe! 4 years "LINK $500 EOY 2021"

I think this too but that's fine. As long as it is "the" trusted or de facto oracle.

Lol @ that SketchUp door

it pretty simple actually
every project faces hurdles at every step of development and implementation
chainlink, if everything goes perfectly according to plan and no competitior beats it, could have that valuation
that will take at least a few years and a lot of hard work without any major setbacks
just like for every early stage project in history

Hold strong stinkers....there is light at the end of this tunnel.

youtube.com/watch?v=AuNjJesFWZg

Attached: linkteam6.jpg (1440x960, 496K)

>hears of one person whos 16
>"wow this place is full of them"
you really aren't bright, are you?

i am bright and have more money than you do. now what

>dismisses someones argument because they spelled one word wrong
well, you sure are a cunt arent you?

Because its a fucking meme you moron

Post a pic of your lunch money, Billy

2500 eoy bro get with the current timeline

>I have more money than you do

Are you 12?

have a LOT more than you do