>be such a loser that you can't even get a job or a gf
>think you can spot multi-trillion dollar technology trends

you guys are hilarious

Attached: cuckcoin.jpg (1096x731, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tBAJkBJf8Ak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 249866.jpg (850x400, 59K)

>be such a fluorinated wage slave you can't even comprehend a society without government extortion.
>think you can begin to comprehend the sovereignty and freedom that arises from cryptocurrency
you goys are hilarious

>the centuries of consumer protection laws built up over time were just a jewish trick
>let me get scammed by hackers, exchanges and scam artists

Attached: _tips_fedora__by_gabplaza-d7c64yc.png (370x370, 51K)

Attached: 6855434.jpg (850x400, 51K)

>trust the government to store your wealth
>loses 95% of it
It's almost like they stole from you because you're too retarded to do anything about it

Attached: cancer.png (1500x966, 1.19M)

nobody stores their "wealth" in cash unless you are literally retard or a negro, we store our wealth in stocks and real estate. Money is primarily a medium of exchange, there are other assets that provide better mix of store of value as well as appreciation potential. You just admitted your monopoly money is not "money" so much as it is a speculative store of value.

Attached: janetyellen.jpg (3893x2595, 1.29M)

Newton never had a lover nor worked a traditional job. He devoted his time to study and that is exactly what all these NEETs on biz are doing. And before you straw man me, I’m not saying all NEETs are Newton, just that all NEETs share the same characteristics of him that are indicative of success.

Attached: 437623824.jpg (850x400, 67K)

Yeah nobody stores their wealth in cash because the currency's purchasing power is stolen by the federal reserve's inflation. It probably doesn't affect faggots like you who pretend they're really smart for buying index funds with daddy's money, but who it does affect is the working class living paycheck to paycheck. Bitcoin is coming for these theives at the fed. These theives will lose all their power, as bitcoin will return sound money to the individual. No longer will vultures like you be able to make money from holding assets that appreciate only because the dollar is depreciating. You will actually have to contribute to society.

>living paycheck to paycheck
>my store of value is stolen over the long term

Umm wtf are you talking about? They have nothing to store so will never be affected by it. You checkmated yourself pleb

I have a decent job. I work at one of the biggest accounting firms in the world. I'll never get a gf though. I'm not a Chad.

Please tell me this is bait.

You must have gold first and foremost before bitcoin.

Gold is actual real savings and stored economic energy

I'm not living paycheck to paycheck. I'm just saying that the majority who are, cannot afford to live because their wealth is stolen from them by the banking sector and taxes.
Its ok, because we will overthrow it soon with bitcoin, and the people that generate their wealth from owning appreciating assets will have to actually struggle to make their wealth. Once we go to a bitcoin standard, and bitcoin has mass adoption, prices will be relatively stable compared to depreciating currencies. If you want to make money from investments, you will need to actually take risks. Not just ride the infinitely increasing stockmarket.

Attached: 273055.jpg (500x500, 79K)

I would be fine with a gold standard as well, but realistically speaking its more prone to extortion than bitcoin. Bitcoin and gold both have the properties that make them sound money. Bitcoin additionally has an open ledger, that makes it so anyone in the world can look at the balance sheet of the government to make sure they're not stealing from the citizens.

are you just pretending?
they have nothing to store because they need to spend all their cash. the normal wageslave cunt can "save" so little money each month that they can't accumulate enough to make a meaningful investment without losing most of their money by inflation, thus getting stuck in a eternal loop
todays economy is a fucking joke
you need money to accumulate wealth, if you don't have any money youre just doomed, you can never accumulate wealth working a common job

He's right though?

>(((We)))...

Trust fund kike detected. You aren't a genius for winning the vagina lottery you moron, let's see you start from 0 (technically less than 0 since you'll need at least some debt at some point to get going) and see how well you'd do. Once again OP is proven a faggot.

>don‘t waste time with wagecucking some retard job
>don‘t waste time with blown out roastholes
>search all day for information about multi trillion dollar tech

Yes I can spot it, its really hilarious but a wagecuck NPC like you wouldn‘t know.

Attached: 9B9514E7-2C98-43F8-BEC4-7BFD141A1D2F.png (1184x1196, 1.98M)

I've read so many investing books, now I know exactly what to look for in a stock. Last year I had 50% gains, it was the first time I invested in the stock market. I am 29% up this year, but it means nothing with only 20k total worth of stocks.
I save as much as possible and invest as much as possible. If I reach around 500k, I am sure I can easily live a life without waging, but the first 5 to 10 years I have to work, invest and save as much as possible.

N O L I N K E R S Y N D R O M

youtube.com/watch?v=tBAJkBJf8Ak

Attached: 457428.jpg (750x1156, 116K)

Women are incapable of loving men though

They're dumb as fuck, they've forgotten how to be loved is all.

Attached: 493967087.jpg (750x1125, 111K)

Attached: 1529836164742.jpg (1024x1012, 188K)

You did good but it is not a good idea to make projections based on a small sample in a bull market