Making-it-nomics

Reminder: if you look like the guy on the right, you will never make it even if your coins of choice moon in the next golden bullrun

There's something wrong with your mentality and it shows in your grotesque appearance and a worldview. You will NEVER be genuinely desired even if you made a mil in 2020

Attached: CSCc2ZQWcAAYyyEa.jpg (636x386, 157K)

They both look like massive faggots
Atleast the guy in the right can look good with exercise. The tattoos ruin the other guy

guy on the right is in the natural human form, that is how we look boys

the guy on the left is trying hard

>believing your nonathletic, sluggish, sweaty fatbod is a "natural" state of homo sapiens

Holy shit, how delusional can you get?
Anthropology is a thing user, you can't hide physical ineptitude from it.

I piddle my diddle in steam rooms also.

>the natural human form

Attached: lvxwx5r3cjcf11.jpg (600x260, 33K)

at least the guy on the right sticks his dick in adriana chechik. guy on the left takes it in the butt.

>trying hard is bad. Tryhard is an insult.
>your generation.

The future will be a scary place for most of you. You are essentially human veal.

Attached: 84F1301B-2D36-4ECC-ADAC-0F8FC8907B41.jpg (691x571, 98K)

it's bad when you're trying hard to create a facade for your personal image you fucking retard
>hurr durr sweeping generalization about generation because of someone's judgment of some faggot's appearance
maybe stop idolizing hipster faggots with undercuts and tats and you won't react so asininely to such an innocuous comment you literal retard

Getting that long pig nice and fat.

Attached: Leviathan2.jpg (696x730, 46K)

The facade talk is your cope for looking like a subhuman, the way the person looks correlates to their inner workings

>it shows in your grotesque appearance and worldview
I like that phrasing user

Damn I look like the guy on the right

:(

As I say I have to wait for the next life .

Why don't you work out in this life brah?

the guy on the left looks like a version of the one on the right - just lean, with hair and tattoos. That's a ridiculous choice to make your point. An average looking dude who tries to stand out by adopting some niche.

what is the source of the picture on the right?

can deadlift way more than either so idgaf

>Get rich
>Get a personal trainer
>Fix hair with money
>Fix teeth (if needed) with money
>Get minor surgery if needed but don't go over board
>Dress well

so be respectable instead of a faggot covered in tattoos and attempting to fit a contrived stereotype, you filthy degenerate :^)

>those tats
I bet he wants a job off me too

Attached: 824A69DF-33A6-488D-A8B2-C0133D91C86E.jpg (516x543, 70K)

looks like a smart guy, he's probably a cardiologist or quantum physics researcher