5’5 Manlet here

Bought eth at 14 bucks. Don’t have a financial worry in the world. Still can’t get Girls to look at me even on tinder is there any way I can make my self appear taller without actually being 6” I hate this shit no matter what the view will never change from down here plus I’m balding and my alt coin investments aren’t doing great . I also still buy ed hardy shirts and tried to start a few call centers that failed in south Florida what the fuck do I do any other Manlet marines ??

Attached: 9E138C22-91DC-4370-8964-BFB46F78F358.jpg (1440x810, 54K)

Try a sex change

>Also 5'5 manlet.
>At the mall looking for pants.
>Eye level with chest of all chad mannequins, even mannequins are better than me.
>Shuffling through entire stack of pants to find my size.
>Tall nigger goes a snigger noise "SNNNGGKKK" then says "nuffin, nuffin ur good."
>Stacy instgram model lookin worker says "you might have to order online to find your size"

Attached: 1fb.png (600x583, 273K)

Use Dwarfr instead of Tindr

Attached: beware-eternal-manlet.jpg (672x1022, 250K)

Fuck off, incel faggot.

I Learned of this website from Elliott Rodgers email dox. This is not spam oogaboogaboooga Tallmenshoes(dot)com

I'm 5'8 and feels bad man. but hey you grow till your 25 right haha ha ha..

travel to indonesia

My problem with the website is most of the shoes are off brand, and you can't wear them around people who know you.

today a manlet told me that 1.74m is the ideal height for a man because he can reach everything, woman are usually shorter anyway and that he can travel asia and fit in their beds there.

Attached: 8119.jpg (618x597, 144K)

I’m a manlett, I’m not happy about it but I’m fine with it. I used to get chicks, fuck around for a while, now I have a gf for a few years. The secret is don’t be a shit head. Go to the gym, eat healthy, have fun with life, read books and get some real god damn sleep. I draw, I paint, I invest in stocks...and I buy clothes that make me look taller and try to be fun to be around. To look better buy a gq and then try to copy the style with gap/banana republic/oldnavy/uniqlo. That plus...get a hobby, a fun one you enjoy and talk to people about. Life is good man, even when it’s not. Also clean your fucking room.

Attached: 0D484958-9275-45AF-A7A5-6D3E8EB7C5A5.jpg (300x360, 91K)

Btw I’m 5”6

enjoying sniffing my farts down there in your child sized clothes?

Attached: 36B9DEAE-F906-447F-9F11-35E6618D2837.jpg (640x554, 38K)

fucking brutal, man. I feel for you manlets, especially nowadays when social media makes this problem 10x worse and stronger + entitled thots openly laughing at anything below 8/10.

>social media
Smartphones were a mistake: previously manlets couldn't reach the keyboard

Attached: policelet.jpg (720x960, 215K)

stop being such a pussy, she literally just made a realistic observation. If you're really that short then most stores wont have pants in your size.

>le eath healthy, excersise and sleep more meme
fuck outta here, you ain't helping them with that BS
The only advice is to find a way to enjoy life without thots. You need a hobby/passion that will get you through life, if your main goal as a manlet remains to chase thots then it's gonna be a life full of misery and disappointment

user, just start going outside of your comfort zone.

Just honestly keep telling that to yourself and you'll be ready to jump when opportunities come by, weather it be women or friends.

Just take a month and travel somewhere. Fuck it! Stay in a city for a month, you'll meet people for sure. Just go to restaurants and bars and relax. Your calmness will get people talking.

Your insecurity is whats the problem. Man the fuck up. Read rollo tomassi his books. Get a life and women will come. If you chase them you will be thoroughly dissapointed.

How can I ever beat y’all black male

Attached: BB0500A5-FD6D-479A-BCC2-C5F3C1AC7A5F.jpg (242x348, 32K)

>you might have to order online to find your size

That's because the average sizes are sold out.