I'm free

30 year old, just payed the last part of my college debt (can't be more boomer then that).

Next the mortage.

Anyone else made results becoming debt free?

Attached: student-loan-debt1.gif (1024x1024, 81K)

You wrote payed, you should ask for your money back

>payed
Money well spent, brainlet.

im german. Ive never had more debt than 200 Euro (220 Dollars)

Faggots

Sir I'm not from America.

Of course I meant paying off.

Nope. I don't worry about my debt and I make a little above the minimum payment every month. It'll eventually be payed off. I'm to busy taking out more loans to invest in cash flow paying investments. I'll be in debt forever and I love it.

Talk about a hamster wheel

That’s cuz we Americans saved your broke Nazi asses and still spend billions to protect you ungrateful krauts

Attached: F91E6327-6A74-4E46-B13B-602E20EE4B4E.gif (200x150, 2.57M)

Allahu akbar alman
Kill the unbelievers

>Payed
>Then

I'm done

Utterly retarded.

>saved your ass by giving you a credit with interest

should have called those bombers "flying banks"

Had a large concussion bonus in March and did a 4000$ payment to settle my remaining balance.,

3 associate degrees and one bachelor of science with only 13,500$ to settle by the time I graduated.

My college roommates had like 47K and 53K when they were through.

Still working on my mortage @ 29 :(

Commission bonus**

Attached: 71F2DE1A-D801-4144-B756-278192F0BC99.png (581x523, 78K)

Paying your debts quickly is literally the stupid shit goyim can possible do. Here's an example

>gransparents take out mortgage in 1960
>house cost about 25k, 4% intereste
>grandpa has hard time, can barely make the $120 payments
>make it through
>time passes
>$120 is literally fucking lunch money

You know money is going to be worth less in the future. Interest rates are still low as fuck. In the future, your mortgage will be much, much easier to pay.

Nice! So how did you manage to only have 13500? Or was this after the commission bonus?

i never went to college. im a software dev who works from home employeed full time for a major company. 120k a year. put all my bonuses into bitcoin around $260, paid off my credit card debt when we hit $15000. buying a 500k house now with cash. tada.

Going to community college, earning my associates degrees and having half my undergrad credits transfer to my bachelors program helped. Living with my folks for a few years after high school to help save on rent/general living expenses, not eating out/drinking Star cucks coffee abs using my left over loan money to buy nice things that I couldn’t normally afford, using grant money from the state because I was still working on my bachelors past 25 and working in between.

All that stuff helped.

>accrued interest 4%/y
>inflation 2-2.5%/y
user, I...

if you can get away with it and dont need credit after, then yes. I'd suggest this for borrowing a large lump sum or for a mortage. Dont do this for student debt or a car and ruin your credit forever. Fucking over your lenders is an end game strat.

I want to do a combination.

Till the market crashes only focus on paying extra on the mortage and saving.

After the crash buying every month into an EFT and looking for investing in Rentals .

>student loan interest only 4% annual
>randomly get a grant
I could use it to pay off most of the loans, but I feel like if my future self could send money back in time so that I could rent an apartment, he would.