What's the point in living past age 30 if you have no career, no dependents, and no money?

What's the point in living past age 30 if you have no career, no dependents, and no money?

Attached: 1508656763730.jpg (600x238, 18K)

Get some money user, I believe in you.

Attached: 1533526670009.gif (640x480, 1.26M)

So you appreciate that you didn't give up when you finally get those things

there is no point user, we are all trapped in this perpetual rat race together. Go find something which gives you meaning, by any means necessary.

No dependents is a good thing

You have freedom.

If you are intelligent you are already rich.

>killing yourself because you don't meet other peoples standards
Aw poor baby

enjoying pleasure

>implying they will come

Good question fren. I really don't know why I'm still here lol.

You seem to be ok with it though. How?

You can aquire all of that. You have to ask yourself what exactly is stopping you from attaining all those things. Because if money and family is truly what you want, you would spend every waking moment working torwards it.

Gotta start somewhere, get money, make more money, achieve anything

Tbh, I'm pretty neutral atm. I wouldn't care much if I died tomorrow but I don't mind living either. It's just brain chemistry imo. The neurotransmitters in your brain just happen to be at certain levels which causes your brain to be at a certain state which causes you to feel a certain way. It's not as much about the external shit as people think. Plenty of rich people who seem to have all the external things anyone would want are actually depressed as fuck and even kill themselves sometimes. I really think all you can do is optimize your health through nutrition, sleep, exercise etc and hope your brain sets itself in a way that causes you to feel happy about your life.

>hope your brain sets itself
>your brain
what? what are you then?

You need to ask yourself what you actually want from life. If the answer to that question is "nothing life is meaningless lol" you need to figure that out first. Most people hope it all falls into place figuring it will make sense later. Then you are in some middle management position at who cares about to get divorced and the kids that want to live with mom.

As far as I can tell the only thing I truly want is freedom. When I break that down It means having enough money to do whatever I want, and staying healthy to where I can enjoy my money and fuck hot sluts. So everything I do gets cycled through that mindset.

Attached: 1531585846652.jpg (1000x1129, 88K)

Well, it's more about the whole body I guess. Even stuff like which bacteria you have in your gut at which levels seem to affect your mental health. It's all connected. So "you" is more like your whole biology, all the organs etc. Shouldn't separate just the brain really.

the weed my nigger

Attached: 4u.jpg (125x119, 3K)

i envy you

no, because let's say we cut off your head and keep both things alive w/ machines (the head and the body). which one is you? the head obviously.

Vast majority of posters on Jow Forums will never have any of these things, especially if they're already over 30 and still don't.

GET A PURPOSE GODDAMNIT! YOU KIDS HAVE HAD IT TOO FUCKING EASY! THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD DYING OF HUNGER AND BOMBS AND STILL FIND A REASON TO SMILE. FUCKING FIND A PURPOSE!! DO SOMETHING! MAKE SOMETHING! FORGET ABOUT MONEY OR SEX! LEAVE A FUCKING MARK!

fuck you

It wouldn't be the same.

really_nigga.mp3

We inject basedboys with hormones and it turns them to mental defects called trannies. Now imagine cutting off someones head and and keeping "it" alive. You really think that head is gonna be the same "person" as it was before? Obviously not.

oh, now s/oy translates into based? I thought it was onions, fucking mods.

well for a massive faggot like you probably not, since you've already given up trying like a pussy bitch.

onions
basedboys

you're not the same person you were at 10 years old, but at the same time both of these people are you. the vast majority of brain neurons survive from youth to death. that is the continuous factor.

A change which is gradual and biologically expected by your brain. Having your head severed and your body replaced with technical counterparts is not gradual neither up to your bodies biological expectations.

you don't understand. the neurons you had at 10 are the same as the neurons you will have at 80