Chainlink poorfags AK-47

I'm driving cross country again next week with my AK-47...and don't plan on running out of gas again... but I still want to have fun.

I'll be going through New Mexico, northern Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, and Illinois.

If any of you poorfag chainlink anons are on my way.... and want to meet.... I will transfer you 3k LINK.

All you have to do is meet me somewhere off the interstate maybe at a bar. And I get to take a picture of you sitting on the barrel end of my AK with one in the chamber (safety on) and I get to upload it to Jow Forums thread.

You can wear a hat and glasses if you want.

Just throwing this out there if anyone would be interested, and is on my way and doesn't have to go to far out of the way to meet me since 3k link isn't that much but it's still a decent amount for a poorfag.

Look out for my thread in about 8 days.

Attached: IMG_1928.jpg (4032x3024, 3.3M)

when are you coming to Europe, I want to roadtrip with you. Except, maybe not a good idea with a Ak-47 in the back of our car.

sorry, i don't trust non-american weapons. Unless you let me inspect and remove any ammunition from the gun

I'll look for you in the news.

>AK-47

Ok that's fine. If you are on the way

I DRINK THAT OJ

>And I get to take a picture of you sitting on the barrel end of my AK with one in the chamber (safety on) and I get to upload it to Jow Forums thread.
what kind of fetish is this?

Attached: 1531504727639.jpg (750x714, 80K)

Why?

Take the mag out of your gun you fucking mong.

>leave one in the chamber though ;)

You drink contact lenses cleaner?
It’s ok, I’m not judging.

I would go to Bangladesh before I go to that Muslims shithole Europe

I fucking love you, AK-gas fag

Attached: F9FED71D-3799-4657-B8F3-D7A1C967AAD2.jpg (250x187, 4K)

is there a name for that fetish?

the green cap, moron. get drinkin

Are you in the area I'll be driving through?

I have keratoconus

In BD right now, trust me euro is better

T. Amerimutt

Is your car waterproof? I'm several hundred miles off the Australian coast. Bit of a detour I expect

Kys instead fag

>he fell for the meme

Kek

Don’t forget your sharpie.

I live in st louis user. Ill take this stupid picture for 3k link.

>I will transfer you 3k LINK.
that acutally nothing. That like 500 bucks to gamble with my life. Fuck you

Haha will you?

Alright look out for my thread next week. Maybe we will do it underneath the arch. There's open carry in Missouri right?

WE HAVE A WINNER

So you gonna do something crazy like jihadi or cool as sky king?
Whatever you do crazy, can you spin it as radical oracle, follower of sergay Nazareth?

Attached: serg.png (1920x1080, 2.69M)

Yes....nothing creepy or weird about this coin at all....

Attached: 34377988-2804-43B5-B20B-956F84067E00.jpg (292x337, 16K)

Ill be on the lookout kek, im on here every day. Any Particular day you're thinking? I'm off mon tue wed, but if I'm working I'm back in St. Louis by 4pm. As far as the open carrying an AK at the arch, I'm not sure if that's a great idea. Might wanna realllllly read up on that part. I remember your last thread where you ran out of gas kek.

Chainlinkers truly are disgusting, sick people. Absolutely degenerate.

Attached: ChainLink definition.jpg (590x297, 27K)

Fuck yeah bro

He'll make a line in the news

weird fags

LOOK!
A picture for ants!

Attached: ChainLink.png (1000x563, 469K)

>analrapist
Hueheuheueheuheuehueuehuehueu

haha

Fucking psychopath lmao

Reported your lame ass. Need to get you locked up in a psychiatric hospital. I hear trump is opening mental institutions back up to clean up the streets. Hopefully you won’t have WiFi inside a cell Make biz great again