Axa considering link

axa considering link

Attached: kc8thdmp10h11.jpg (636x862, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AccordHQ/status/1031022745835003905
medium.com/@humanGamepad/fizzy-axa-smart-contract-explaind-740df52894fd
medium.com/@laurentbenichou/fizzy-axa-reaches-a-new-milestone-fadd41f20e11
twitter.com/AnonBabble

more like "stop shilling this shit to us, we already know it exists"

cope lol

Spotted the nolinker

they will come to the conclusion that link is the best option, just let them DTOR

Seriously this. They're basically saying "we'd love to hear any suggestions other than chainlink, we've heard of this shit already and we don't want their useless shittoken". This is pretty fucking bearish when AXA, one of the companies all these deluded linkies list as a """confirmed partner""" is openly stating they're looking for an oracle other than chainlink. This is getting fucking embarrassing, all this harassment these companies are getting from these fucking LINK bagholders. They're literally pleading for them to stop the shilling.

Attached: 1532904489487.jpg (640x1065, 332K)

cope harder and more

this.

Dude seriously how can you look at it any other way? This is one of your alleged "confirmed partners" of Chainlink and theyre fucking openly stating theyre pursuing alternative options and asking for suggestions! If they had any kind of partnership do you really think they'd be saying this shit? I'm actually pretty fucking surprised they've said this, I mean as deluded as the average stinky is, there is evidence of AXA testing on smartcontract.com, so I thought there might be some legitimacy to the partnership claim. Then again, that contract is from like 2 years ago now, obviously AXA aren't convinced with Chainlink at all.

copelet

>This is one of your alleged "confirmed partners" of Chainlink
If by "alleged confirmed partner" you mean "actually confirmed user", then that's exactly what AXA is.

Attached: chainlink sony axa.png (457x647, 52K)

Also, you seem to be under the childish impression that AXA (or any global diversified company) is some kind of advanced hivemind.
It isn't.
It consists of many different subsections and not everyone is aware of what everyone else is doing.

Laurent Benichou for instance very obviously had never heard of Chainlink/Smartcontract before people on Reddit told him about it, and this was after he had already set up Fizzy with a custom json parser to talk to the Utocat flight times API.

That was a PoC done by Sergey for a hackathon. Had nothing to do with the other companies, Sergey just did it as an example.

Notice how AXA had to mention that people suggested Chainlink on reddit already, as if they weren't personally involved with the project. And they only brought it up so people would stop suggesting it. I mean look at your pic, are they partnered with Sony? No its just an example.

>2 years ago
AXA have obviously moved on. They probably considered Chainlink at one point in time but they're looking for alternate options.

>That was a PoC done by Sergey for a hackathon. Had nothing to do with the other companies, Sergey just did it as an example.
lol no

>Notice how AXA had to mention that people suggested Chainlink on reddit already
See

>2 years ago
The contract ran well into 2017.
And it doesn't change the fact that AXA did in fact dabble in Chainlink.

>AXA have obviously moved on.
See

>not everyone is aware of what everyone else is doing.
this level of cope

Attached: 1522064423919.jpg (746x500, 102K)

Correct. AXA is enormous.

they "dabbled" in it 2 years ago.... and now theyre looking at other options. do you think that sends a positive message about the relationship between chainlink and axa? can you seriously believe that?

this. AXA has 116 THOUSAND employees.

Please tell me you're joking.

>2 years ago
>"""they"""

Attached: 1526848023106.jpg (600x450, 59K)

> AXA asking for oracle suggestions in reddit instead of doing their own research

Is this serious?

Not "AXA", Laurent Benichou who works for AXA.

Linker here this is unironically bad news.

Right so you're telling me this AXA rep knows about Chainlink, knows AXA used the network 2 yrs ago, but is completely oblivious to the fact that AXA has formed a partnership with Chainlink? And that they also have the green light from AXA to ask the public for alternate suggestions to Chainlink specifically? Seriously what level of delusion are you operating at? Don't you think the more plausible theory is that AXA tried Chainlink 2 yrs ago, weren't overly impressed by it, and have decided to pursue other options instead?

What the actual fuck?

>so you're telling me this AXA rep knows about Chainlink, knows AXA used the network 2 yrs ago
I'm saying he didn't know about Chainlink until very recently, and certainly knew nothing about AXA dabbling in Chainlink last year.

Try wearing your helmet indoors too.

you guys see a tweet with your own eyes saying they are not using link and you spin it.

>hurrr Accord said it's no big deal

Here's Accord's tweet from yesterday:
twitter.com/AccordHQ/status/1031022745835003905

Attached: accord partners with chainlink.png (895x617, 75K)

They literally tweeted about it again today and used the word partner

Attached: unknown_1.png (627x536, 69K)

What tweet?

Who isn't using Link? AXA Fizzy? They are indeed not using link (for now) and I never claimed otherwise.

Can anybody give me the link?

Thank goodness

You fell for the "hurrr but it's not an EXCLUSIVE partnership" trap.

Goes to show that even massively good news like Accord can be twisted into fud, and people like you will lap it up.
You're going to sell early and regret it for the rest of your life, just a heads up.

It’s not exclusive tho

they said it themselves Chainlink is a contributor and any other oracle service can contribute too. So this is a faux-partnership at best.

This is the first FUD I really fell for fren we all have weak moments.

Where is the screenshot from?

Leading provider

Attached: IMG_20180819_081710.png (1080x1362, 176K)

"Chainlink is a leading decentralized oracle network"

Attached: IMG_20180819_081636.png (1080x1355, 170K)

CAN ANYONE PLEASE LINK ME WHERE THE OPS SCREENSHOT IS FROM? THANK YOU

Attached: KE26yhx.jpg (680x709, 54K)

playing hard to get eh? fortunately, your resistance only makes my penis harder

Attached: 1517201764257.jpg (278x278, 14K)

That's the point you absolute trenchbrain.
Very very few partnerships are exclusive.

>partnerships have to be exclusive or it doesn't count!!

Attached: 1530260223679.jpg (1063x1407, 142K)

Fizzy using Chainlink is inevitable.
Read the comments of this article: medium.com/@humanGamepad/fizzy-axa-smart-contract-explaind-740df52894fd
Then read how their later article includes getting a trusted oracle service: medium.com/@laurentbenichou/fizzy-axa-reaches-a-new-milestone-fadd41f20e11

>Hurr what about alternative oracles
The develop literally says Oraclize has no value.

It's baffling how retarded nolinkers are at this point.
Do you lot have any idea how Fortune 500 companies run?
Everything is kept vague, open and behind closed doors until certainties are reached. Then comes lift off.

$1000 EO2020