WE'RE NOW ABOUT TO JUMP THE CHASM

ONLY GOD COINS WILL MAKE IT: BTC/XMR

Attached: finalchart.png (1031x705, 85K)

the chasm is the part of an adoption cycle that only few will pass.
most of the shitcoins will die but 20 or so.
(think amazon,facebook,google,ebay,etc)

A-am I am early adopter user-san? Please let it be true

Yes, you certainly are.

Attached: 5dd3a41a2972fc2bd464cafdb42081a1b02232278b7964434e41a52b1af8368b.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

only green IDs make it through the chasm

ah, so XMR shilling is back, its been a long time

roll

xmr will hang around while its still useful and private,but it's not an investment unless bitcoin never adds any privacy features on the base or higher layer networks.

Lmao tyrone, pajeet, bob and takesha are all innovators buying -95% bags amirite?

that's exactly what a laggard would say

Are you retarded? They bought their bags at $20k and panic sold on the way to 6k. They won't touch bitcorn until it's back to 20k again.

Anything that isn't LINK is a shitcoin and will go to zero

rekt

Nope. Only BTC will make it. And stable fiat currencies for the meantime.

High Aut
Your ID knows.
Also Link $1k eoy

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T MOON BITCOIN YET IM COMING BOYS HOLD THE TRAIN FOR ANOTHER MONTH OR SO THAT'S ALL I NEED

HOT AND LINK WILL MAKE IT! XD

rlx will beat btc to finra. guess what will happen then?

BTC ETH XMR LINK
decentralized store of value
decentralized smart contract platform
decentralized currency
decentralized oracle network

No. Early adopters were in 2011. We are in late majority at this point.

are you dumb? how many people do you see on the street using btc for daily transactions? less than 1%

Considering that bitcoin has no use and you can't spend it on anything, more than there should.

this person is retarded but is right we are not early adopters in 2018 a decade after bitcoin was invented.

We are not even into the early adopters area yet. We don't get there until more than 3% of global population has a single crypto wallet.

>Bitcoin has no use and you can't spend it on anything
t. nocoiner circa 2012.

Attached: 1533747726600.jpg (2000x2272, 450K)

Sorry, I don't buy drugs.

I think buying bitcoin now still makes you an early adopter. Consider that when you buy it you are inevitably storing part of your wealth in it. This isn't like cellular phones coming out and 10 years later everyone has one.
You don't simply overnight trust a system, especially when it is STILL so volatile. The next phase is all about developing, expanding and building trust in the lightning network.

Adoption means utilization not distribution or age.

and I say this as someone who bought in 2011 thinking I was late to the party

>he thinks adoption has to do with time and not % using