What can I sell to black people? Do they buy things online? Do they have credit cards...

What can I sell to black people? Do they buy things online? Do they have credit cards? I know they spend money frivolously so it should be easy to make money off of them, but how and with what? Any suggestions?

Attached: 1534650552119.jpg (483x393, 129K)

Drugs

kys

image doesn't really work since the left nigger looks like she sucks a mean dick but none of the white women look like they suck dick at all.

Fake heavy Gold Chains
Fake Heavy Gold Dentures
Fake Gold wheel rims

Seems like you want to get a legit business and not bitconnect scam.
Okay heres, what they buy: Big Shiny things.
You can buy a gun or kinfe, plate it gold, sell it to them. Bullets, plate it gold sell it. Phone covers, plate it gold then sell it.

If there was a discrete way of selling replica "rollies", "APs", and other popular nigger accesories, I'd be filthy rich.

The problem really is reaching said niggers and not getting robbed/shot. I think I will start by getting a gun and take it from there.

>sparkly phone covers
asian girls.

>guns, knives, and bullets
americans, particularly conservative whites.

not saying blacks won't buy these things too but they're just not the biggest market. why plate your guns gold to sell them to the black 12% of the population when you could paint camoflage or confederate flags on them and sell them to the white 60% instead?

>rollies
>nigger accessory
another easily confused amerimutt getting it all mixed up
stop listening to rappers

Attached: nigger_with_rollie.jpg (1680x900, 139K)

kangcoin

autistic fuck

Crack

>stop listening to rappers

Until black """"culture"""" evolves beyond mostly rap music and sports, and dancing I will continue to use it to stereotype blacks.

Sucks for you, if you aren't like those blacks, but we all pay for the sins of our tribe/race/group.

I think you might be retarded and a nigger

Attached: 1532833945457.jpg (480x652, 51K)

jews are already on it.
you really believe you can outjew the jew?

>60%
Uhh

kek

You can do what said, then spam adverts on twitter
You can tap into the WE WUZ KANGZ market, lots of merchandise to be sold there.

awww he doesn't actually know anything about america and is going off stuff he read online. cute

unironically the black chick is hotter than the jew girl.

literally none of them are jewish kys, and no it's not

I hope you really don't think you're smarter than the kikes. You're as inferior as blacks and Mexicans, you just don't know it yet.

Fuckin goy puppet

sell them grills

Attached: 24324_md.jpg (300x300, 51K)

pretty much this. But why respond, it's just a bunch of edgy faggy racists in here, thinking they can trigger other whites in these comments

It just shows the diversity of negro people, the jaw prognathism works for the negro and not the caucasian but the caucasian jaw works for both the negro and the caucasian .

she literally looks jewish

Overpriced ugly sneakers

Rejesh I hate to break it to you but that's how most white women look

Settle down JIDF, op didn't say anything about your satanic synagogue.

blacks love air jordans, supreme, gucci belts. basically clothes that are status symbols
plenty of jews run cons where they buy all the supply of a new article then sell it to blacks at a markup

so let me get this straight.
I'm white so I should like white girls.
Okay cool.
But of the white girls on the planet most of them are going to be mutts, jews, wops, potatoes and general mutts with rat faces?
And I'm supposed to be cool with that?

I'd honestly take the long mouth.
I'd rather have a long jaw that can take a dick than some jew faced "real white woman".

you're a virgin aren't you

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 27K)

yes and?

black people love this stuff called "shea butter". look into it. its some natural beauty product that comes from africa that is supposed to be great for black ppls hair and skin. if its organic, even better.

what will black women DO for this "shea butter" exactly?
If I order some, do I gain bargaining power?

Only 1 poster replied crack cocaine. You guys should step up your biz game tbqfh.

What about this "truffle butter " stuff ive heard black people talking about lately?

Attached: 1515677583952.jpg (600x800, 102K)

This

Youre better off skimming from naive libtard community enrichment programs than black people's shitty credit lines

>being on the left side of the bell curve
the rolex isn't black culture you fucking mong

>we all pay for the sins of our race
it sounds almost as if you're arguing for white reparations, drink less onions please you mong cuck.

>he fell for right-wing white genocide FUD
look up the actual data faggot
the only way you can come to a figure under 60% is to start splitting hairs about exactly what is white

i've lived here longer than you faggot

I was born in the united states, have traveled all over the united states, and have lived and worked in other countries not in north america

whoops was for (you)

An Egyptian themed spar that employs white servants treat them like kangz for the day.

Have a talk on FOREX with my nigga Cashdagreat

#bless

>i'm a really worldly guy
faggot i know naturalized shitskins who have lived in the us longer than you've been alive so i think that's a pretty bad place to hang your hat.

Attached: burgers.jpg (500x500, 193K)

Sneaker warranties

> Do they have credit cards
No. I've never seen one pay with a credit card. Every time I'm behind one in line at a sandwich place, like Subway, Quizno, Potbelly, etc., they always pay in cash, without fail. Holds up the line, chit chat to the cashier. And of course they ask for a 'little' more of each condiment to get their cash worth.

So what you trying to do, not possible.

Soundcloud beats x1000

Black people buying from black businesses is always in vogue. Make them think you're "keeping their money in the community" and retards who post in the comments section of Shawn King threads will dump their money into your merchandise

Gold rims was just a fad... I rarely see them anymore.