Hey oldfags, what coins are you tethering up in your portfolio? help out a newfag...

hey oldfags, what coins are you tethering up in your portfolio? help out a newfag, I need to make it with this crypto thing. no shills, arguments please. winter is coming, I need to fill up the fridge

Attached: 26236018_1513310102.2417.jpg (600x400, 65K)

SKY, AMBROSUS, CHAINLINK

Attached: f8d6e41e2075a699b79c681e20f687b582bbaf42.jpg (300x571, 48K)

Buy DERO.

sounds good fren, what is so special about those three?

SKY is by far one of the best projects in crypto. Their ambitions of freeing the internet are pretty balsy and honestly, they have done loads of work, much more than other projects boasting to be the best

Link, Bat, Neo, and Xlm

I heard smth about Skywire and this idea of making a parallel network for a decentralized internet. Is is SKYcoin behind this? I m curios on the developments of the dapps, these are the essential step towards a free, private internet

QTUM. You seriously need QTUM.

Sure is fren. Dapps are being developed as we speak. However the first step is to provide bandwidth to the community and create a consumption habbit. Then, Eva will be hired on a regular basis to make essential dapps

Devs*

APL, only that

I think you mean masari

SKY fren. 7 years in the making, the single most hardware prolific project from the crypto world, 40 devs working just on the hardware side, Joe Blackburn on the advisory board... what more do you need?

wtf is skycoin? I keep comin across this on Jow Forums & reddit, another no name altcoin ?

a coin that relies on a bullet proof consensus (Obelisk) and that uses a new type of blockchain that renders useless Pow and PoS also faster

these shill threads are so obvious. protip to newfrens. if you want to invest in shitcoins, find ones that do something no other coin does, or in a way that no other coin does it. be prepared for wild swings, and get back into BTC when you're comfortable with the profit. BTC will be the backbone of the new economy, there is no telling which shitcoins will make it. it's too early. always trade against BTC and keep increasing your sats.

>that plaque between the lower teeth
fucking disgusting

A coin whose delusional bagholders think is a gamechanger but the truth is, after 7 years it hasn't released anything except a few raspberry pi's plastered together with some metal and screws. Their consensus algo is in theory extraordinary, sucks that it's nowhere finished though. Also they litterly admitted to being centralized. THe whole thing is a shitshow and I advice you to just stay away from it. Just ask something technical in their telegram if you want to know why.

laughed so hard to this

what about xrp? its dropped hard recently