Is actually being used by real people right now for its intended purpose

>is actually being used by real people right now for its intended purpose

how are your vaporware moonshots doing lol

Attached: download.png (186x186, 2K)

monero is trash. zcash is much better and still supported by 1 exchange (gemini) and another major one soon (coinbase)

>optional anonymity

Attached: download.jpg (222x227, 6K)

INB4 Dero pajeets

>ZCash
LMAO

Attached: 1526874265526.jpg (1121x543, 146K)

monero never realized that privacy goes beyond math.
To break it, simply create several forks over several months... collect data on who sells what fork... you can build a map of the original network.

BTW shuffling works on the bitcoin chain again

you are right, eventually bitcoin will implement confidental tx and will replace zcash. but you can't even argue that monero which you cant get anywhere easily will beat out normies buying on regulated exchanges with zcash

sometimes techincals dont matter.

No it doesn’t lol
Mixers are basically entirely honeypots. And are you aware that you can trace every btc tx back to the coinbase?

>eventually bitcoin will implement confidental tx
KEK

dero is better though

It is. Even being centralized, with a shady user dev controling all the 10% unlocked premine, and being controled by a single pool which has 95% of the network hashrate (mined by a few group of CN ASIC miners), it's better, you can bet.

I like Monero, I would only hold that if I had to exit market for 5 years.
How do they plan to scale though? I heard ring signatures take a lot of space.

They'll plan to implement bulletproofs, which will reduce 8 times the transaction sizes.

Nice volume op.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-19 at 10.39.55 PM 1.png (652x672, 114K)

How do you calculate volume if everything is anonymous.

You're misleading real use with exchange trading.

>mfw Tether has almost 100% relative liquidity

Attached: Tor.gif (500x288, 537K)

One day we will price BTC in XMR instead of USD.

I'm actually paying my electricity with SNC and it's 30% cheaper than normal

If a coin/token still doesn't have a real use-case after all this time then it's definitely a shitcoin (yes, chainlink is also a shitcoin)

the one which define an usecase

Lol no, BTC will not implement anything other than their "settlement layer" bullshit. Any anonymity features won't happen as the big financial people behind BTC Core are sketched by that.

No, i agree with the irl use part, but it struck me the volume was kinda low, i like monero was just trolling but it is kinda weird tho.

they can't find a blocksize so they integrate complex protocol on baselayer? LOL in near future sheeps will understand bitcoin is for mass survilance

>bitcoin will implement confidental tx

i stopped reading right there, that statement alone discards your entire post as fucking trash, aswell as any future posts you ever make

And by then the blockchain will be so bloated it won’t matter. It’s already almost 60 gb

storage soo cheap
amazon.de/Samsung-MZ-75E4T0B-EU-Interne-Schwarz/dp/B01ECEM7S2

Actual size doesn't matter.