A word of warning about some of the memes here

As an oldfag (been on Jow Forums since 2016), I'm actually more qualified to talk about this than most anons.I'm employed with a cyber-techno machinations company, I do a lot of security analyst programming type work. Open source, decentralized, APIs, partnerships, you name it. We'd be one of the first companies in line for something like Chainlink, if the decentralized smart contract space had more value over traditional data exchanges. There's a catch though, an underlying flaw more deeply embedded in the bedrock of LINK than the very code itself. The flaw is with the concept: Companies won't actually go through the hassle of trusting their data API's through crypto.

Now I can already hear your keyboards going frantic, but hear me out. Jow Forums hates banks, and traditional data providers. But actual companies, businesses, and investors do not. There's an old saying you might have heard of: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!". The idea that any of our bosses would give us the go ahead if we approached them to put our companies valuable data in a smart contract on a cryptocurrency called Chainlink, that they've never heard of, we'd be laughed out at best and fired on the spot at worst. We already have API data buyers and providers we trust.

'But Chainlink is trustless!' I hear you cry, but is that really a good thing? Businesses don't want to spend millions of dollars on something that is trustLESS, they want something trustFUL. 'But the reputation system!', doesn't that defeat the whole point of your coin? If companies only trust nodes with high reputation, what's the difference between trusting banks and data providers that already have high reputation, but in real life not on a computer screen.

The fact is, LINK is going to share the same fate as ETH will. A lot of 'real world application' hype, with a lot of 'crypto world application' reality. Only, this billion supply coin isn't going to come close to the $1k that Eth hit. Happy gambling though anons

Attached: oCYM6Rd.jpg (1458x1853, 275K)

Stupid pasta poster

Is that Tanya ?

Attached: ff.jpg (4000x2667, 1.44M)

>2016
>oldfag
Actual oldfag here. Shun OP

Attached: 1485084986608.png (1332x554, 160K)

2009 newfag masterrace.
sensible chuckle @op's faggot attempt at bait.

2005 reporting in was here for all the memes desu. Was also here when Jow Forums Got Hijacked by snacks. I've been here too long, I just... I just can't leave. It's like that song you can check out anytime you like but you can never really leave.

>twf im in the NSA now

did i do the 'greentext' right?

Cancer reporting in.

i used to be a newfag tho..
i guess the boomer meme is priced in

Attached: pepe glasses.jpg (641x530, 41K)

post more

>this is considered b8 nowadays

sad state back in the good ole days (1993) of 4chang we had REAL b9

>cyber-techno machinations company.
yea no.

Attached: ff-1.jpg (1600x1200, 126K)

2006 reportin in. good times when /b was not completely the cancer

Attached: Ethereum Shills.png (581x93, 10K)

>Jow Forums Got Hijacked by snacks
711chan here

Good lord

>been on here since 2016
Fuck off

user wasn't wrong. The shills just won.

>2016
>oldfag
Lel mate

Nice pasta fag. It's actually a combination of about 3 different pastas posted here in recent weeks.

This, stop reading right there...
Fuck off newfag

>oldfag (been on Jow Forums since 2016

same, been coming and going since 2006

why are newfags so easy to bait

Newfag with the soul of an oldfag checking in.
I've seen some shit guys, I'm telling you.
They don't make the internet like they used to.

There used to be these things called forums.
Pretty comfy desu.
And the chans used to not be under constant attack.
Different time.
Better time.

Name? Looks familiar.

Tanya vladmodel
Tatyana Georgiva (sp?)

Attached: ff0.jpg (1200x1600, 140K)

Thanks tbhfam. She's a cute.

Attached: Tatiana_Georgieva.jpg (736x1103, 113K)

Nice bait lol

Rip thread

Btfo

Attached: ff3.jpg (1600x1200, 128K)

usenet you cunt.

you are all fucking toddlers

Old internet still exists, sort of. It moved.

criminally underrated

cough old fag here. Anime weeb since 2003.

face blind faggot

guess I'm NSA. What can I say, finding this site was like finding a place I should have joined a long fucking time ago. As you get older, and a lot of you will realize this as you get older, you just lose the will to fit in and make a name for yourself. It's much better to post whatever you want on an anonymous image board. I was always kind of an outcast autist obsessed with the internet, but back in the early 2000's and shit I was too afraid of "the dark corner of the internet" meme and "hackers" to ever come to this site, and then I forgot about it until like 2016

agreed

Attached: blonde_russian_teen_monroe_masturbates_in_bed.jpg (852x480, 23K)

Attached: 933673d553625a2db2d56863d413120d.jpg (1333x2000, 264K)

Blonde hair with brown eyes is so awesome

Prove me wrong soiboy faggot

Attached: ff.jpg (701x1024, 136K)

>oldfag (been on Jow Forums since 2016)
You need to fuck off right now.