Greatest bull/bear run in history will start this week

Thanks to baghodlers hyping up ETFs after bitcoin went below 6k.

The first approval or denial of the year will happen this week. If it's denied then the other ones pending probably will be too. If approved there will be a pump and it might go to 50k if the "real" ETF gets approved in September.

coindesk.com/the-sec-will-decide-on-9-bitcoin-etfs-in-the-next-2-months/

Attached: etfs.jpg (606x597, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/01/09/proshares-just-pulled-its-plans-to-launch-bitcoin-etfs.html
ccn.com/sec-quietly-puts-bitcoin-etf-proposals-back-on-the-table/
bitcoinist.com/ethereum-futures-cboe-chief-sec-decision/
cnbc.com/2018/05/14/futures-exchange-cme-launches-indexes-for-ethereum-the-second-largest-cryptocurrency.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

proshares withdrew their ETF application. so, nothing happening this week. nice digits, though

What is the "real" ETF? And what if one of the others gets approved?

Source on withdrawal?

I think he means the Van Eck Bitcoin ETF. Which was the first investment management firm to offer Gold ETF in the U.S. in 1968. They are considered a household name. No serious boomer is going to trust some brash young Winkietwins over the godfather of ETF's (Van Eck). Also people are comparing the history of what the Gold ETF did to gold prices to that of what a Bitcoin ETF could do to BTC price.

The others are just based on the price, they don't buy anything for you. And for some of them you can bet on the price going down.
They are more likely to be approved because they don't have to worry about insurance or forks which were some of the concerns raised with the Winklevoss ETF.

Couldn't find anything. Here is coindesk tweeting about the same article in the OP just one hour ago.

Attached: proshares.png (607x486, 473K)

they announced the withdrawal in january i think. check google. i saw it in cnbc, iirc

it's literally the first hit if you google proshares bitcoin etf
link for the spoonfeeders
cnbc.com/2018/01/09/proshares-just-pulled-its-plans-to-launch-bitcoin-etfs.html

ccn.com/sec-quietly-puts-bitcoin-etf-proposals-back-on-the-table/

ok, cool. thanks. since this ETF doesn't actually hold BTC, it will most likely be approved.
AAAAAAAAAAAND WE ARE BACK

They might have but the sec is still making a decision.
Bump pls this info could save someone's life.

Attached: sec.png (704x686, 623K)

here's a bump. thanks for the new info.

are these ETFs only for bitcoin or can bitcoin cash and ethereum become part of it or do they not qualify?

>Ethereum
kek, go to bed kid. the adults are talking

Etf is for Trumpcoin/BTC Shares
10k contract.

i hold bitcoin dumbass. i was just asking if it was or wasnt.

Attached: 1514062376773.jpg (320x371, 62K)

ty

if you have to ask...

my bad for asking a question on a message board

Attached: 1514802732478.jpg (500x500, 28K)

Just bitcoin for now. ETH will be next if they get CBOE and CME futures because people were saying that made it more likely for bitcoin.

bitcoinist.com/ethereum-futures-cboe-chief-sec-decision/
cnbc.com/2018/05/14/futures-exchange-cme-launches-indexes-for-ethereum-the-second-largest-cryptocurrency.html

yeah, bro. lurk moar. no questions, only shitposting
>and bitcoin cash
kek

thx 4 info user
>not holding both bitcoin and bitcoin cash as hedges against each other

Remember when x country ban bitcoin and the price would jump and then after china/india/korea/russia ban bitcoin 10 times it stopped mattering
this is what will happen to these etf announcements eventually

huge upside potential and low risk right now

>not selling your BTrash for .4BTC each
>thinking BTrash is a hedge
wew, lad

>thinking i have Bitcoin Cash

Pro shares gonna get denied just like winklecucks

Attached: 6611B812-67DC-4852-B54C-4B3A819B5E2A.jpg (2696x1372, 241K)

>>not holding both bitcoin and bitcoin cash as hedges against each other
>bitcoin cash
>thinking i have Bitcoin Cash
what did he mean by this?

meh, it doesn't hold BTC. only trades against futures prices which will allow fees. will probably be approved.

that was just a kek thought i had, holding btc and bch as hedges against eachother. i know BTC is the only real bitcoin; but there is always the possibility that bitcoin cash sees growth, considering that roger and jihan own such a big stake in it and as such its worth talking about

>always the possibility
>worth talking about
i'll agree to disagree with you on this