1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. Have you accepted that the Ottoman Empire was the one and only true "Third Rome"?

Attached: ottoman empire.jpg (728x424, 45K)

it wasnt any kind of Rome to begin with. It wasnt even anything other than barbarous horde-like entity that knew nothing but to wage wars, steal others achievements, and drain others wealth.
Pidorussians, even for being retards as they are, brought one good to the world that they systematically glassed that shithole throughout XIX century.

Why are churkas always so butthurt?

steppe muslim niggas be like "look at me I am rome now" lmaooooo

He's not wrong.

@107604694
You suppose to be a human instead of a goblin to deserve an (you) from me.

glorious!

Attached: Rise_and_Fall_of_the_Ottoman_Empire_1300-1923.gif (1104x834, 221K)

He's factually wrong and his pure reeks of pure butthurt.

based
cringe

Stop defending the conqueror and praise your true origin as Anatolian and Hittite descendant
You are more than Asian nosense horde

If you eant to be a proper european state, you need to be tolerant toward other cultures and customs

no

Give back western Armenia turkboy

Or else we will take it by FORCE

Attached: hyefighter_gegard_mousasi.jpg (170x208, 35K)

cringe post

Cool gif m8

hmm let me see
Language (the very thing that defined the concept of belonging to a nation or ethnicity back then); Completely different
Religion: Different
Food: (romans ate a shitton of cured pork) Different
Nah they werent romans.
Even the HRE was more roman than this.

>cultures
Using this word in reference to something t*rkish or american is an oxymoron

>praise your true origin as Anatolian and Hittite descendant

Attached: 1532984328443.jpg (251x242, 37K)

>or american
Wait, how the fuck did we get dragged into this?

Learn history and have sex

Ancient people of Anatolia have nothing to do with modern Turks, retard. I'll have sex with your corpse if you reply to me ever again.

>Language
People claim Russian and British empires as the Third Rome, but they also speak non-Romance languages.
And no one questions Byzantium as the Second Rome, despite speaking Greek and not Latin in any form.
>Religion
So by this logic Rome ceased being Rome when they adopted Christianity?
>Food
Again, no empire which claims the "third rome" title truly matches the First Rome in this area

Ottomans had same capital and territory as Eastern Roman Empire at its peak.

But Byzantines were romans right?

He's butthurt that I called him a churka, so he's lashing out against Americans now. Imagine being in a "country" that got dismembered by Russia and is over 4 times poorer than Mississippi.

The only Rome that I accept is Rome itself and the Byzantines after that we can omly talk about Roman legacy (the modern Romance countries) and nothing more

>taking over yugoslavia and desert nomads is a great and difficult thing to do.
Couldn’t have made it without the twink janissaries.

Yes, as rome was always greco-latin culture.
High class romans spoke greek, specially in the senate rome was greco-latin from the begining.
>So by this logic Rome ceased being Rome when they adopted Christianity?
No bc it was made official by a roman emperor with large population appeal

Byzantines were Orthodogs who spoke greek. Romans were Pagans who spoke Roman.

why does the every georgian i've came across hates turks with passion ? even more than the armenians or the greeks i've met. honestly i actually realized i don't even know a single thing about their country or the people.
armenians were actually quite important part of the society back then as far as i know.
but these guys ? i've never even heard something about their people eventhough they were part of the ottoman back then.
whats the cause of this hatred ?
please do tell im intrigued

>large population appeal
Ah yes, I'm sure those pagans who had their temples burned and were killed for their religion loved the emperor for doing that

"Byzantium" was literally rome
they called themselves roman
Because they wre the eastern roman empire

Romans were also the same people who converted to Christianity

The truth is that Rome is a pragmatic entity they don't really care about traditions as long as they can benefit from breaking them

I said that we should accept them so why reiterating?

I know very well that Byzantine was only a name historians give to them in retrospective

real redpill is that there was only one Rome and all the others were LARPers

Late 1600s gave me a boner. Wish they focused on sicientific stuff too. We wouldn't have been passed by European niggers.

It's so hard to define what is Rome and what isn't because actually Rome never fell it just evolved especially with the help of Christianity ironically enough

Islam is just as European as Christianity.

if something gets transformed to the degree that it's nowhere the same thing and only holds the name, then it's not that thing

Wrong
Christianity wasn't born in Europe but it evolved and developed in Europe alongside Europeans

this was a civil war of romans killing other romans, not a foregin invasion like the ottomans

Wrong. The seljuk’s were already highly urbanized. The Ottomans even more so. A horde based empire couldn’t run the east med for 800 years, it just wouldn’t be possible.

>Islam is just as European as Christianity.
based retard.

Witht the exception that Rome wasn't transformed in something that it's nowhere the same
After all the Romance branch of languages is still the most spoken branch of indoeuropean in the world and set to continue it's growth
The alphabet the Romans used especially took over the world

WTF is this racist, anti-European bullshit?

In 632 the prophet Muhammad died, which serves as the most rational starting point for Islam as the religion we know of today, as Muhammad's life teaching are the second most important source in Islam (after the Quran), and his life teachings logically ended when he himself died.

The Anatolian part of Armenia, which is often considered to be Europe, was partly conquered by Islamic forces in 638. The Caucasian part was conquered by 645.

Cyprus, current member of the EU, was conquered by Caliphate forces in 649. Other Mediterranean, European islands such as Rhodes soon followed suit.

Balkans, was part of Ottoman Empire. Which they are proud of their Ottoman heritage

The Iberian peninsula was conquered in 711.

So, depending on your definition of Europe, it took Islam anywhere from 6 to a maximum of 79 years to make inroads into Europe.

What's more is that since these particular campaigns, Islam has NEVER left Europe. Not for a minute, not for a second.

>Armenia was under the rule of the Caliphate from 638 to 880
>Iberia was under the rule of the Caliphate from 711 to 1492, and had a small (crypto-) Muslim presence until 1727
>The Ottomans held one of the largest territories in Europe (only second to communists) from 1354 to arguably today (with Turkey having 3% of its territory in Europe and being the respected successor state to the Ottoman/Roman empire), and inarguably until WW1, and the European Muslims who were converted by the Ottomans still exist, in the millions.

This means that since the first Caliphates made inroads into Europe, there has been a continuous Muslim presence in the continent.

And this is why Islam is a integral historical part of European culture.

Watch out my friend. Don't let (((them))) subvert your heritage. Fight for what is yours brothers.

Attached: 1549527102635.jpg (1668x1872, 1.28M)

He isn't wrong, though. They're both Middle Eastern religions

Same with you, stop LARPing as Roman or Lombard and embrace your samnite Etruscan blood.

>but it evolved and developed in Europe alongside Europeans
So did Islam?

>So did Islam?

Attached: 1556123468943.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

>gets btfo by one british homo

>Iberia was under the rule of the Caliphate from 711 to 1492,
thats wrong. by 1492, only granada was in foregin muslim hands
Christ and his apostles may have been middle eastern jews, but the religion itself was developed in europe,

When I talk about Europe I talk about what the majority of people are you can't say Europe is not a Christian continent because we have some chinese who believe in Buddhism or something like that here

It's the same rethoric
And by the way Spain was born out of the hatred for Muslims which led them out of Iberia the small pockets of Islam that still remain in Europe are only Bosnia and Albania which by itself constitute less than 0.1% of Europeans

We speak a Romance language why the fuck should we larp as something that we are now culturally distant with?

And nobody LARP as a Longobards (Lombards are the modern i habitant of Lombardy)

Have a (You)

No, it was literally what ended the real Rome

>this was a civil war of romans killing other romans, not a foregin invasion like the ottomans
The Ottomans weren't foreign. In fact it was the Byzantines who were the larpers.

>After conquering Constantinople, Mehmed II came to Troy and declared:

>"It is to me that Allah has given to avenge this city and its people... Indeed it was the Greeks who before devastated this city, and it is their descendants who after so many years have paid me the debt which their boundless pride had contracted -and often afterwards- towards us, the peoples of Rome.
The destruction of the Byzantines wasn't a conquest.

It was a reconquista.

Attached: 1557323290607.jpg (934x1296, 739K)

>europe is chrsti...

Attached: 1543793019884.png (462x1224, 65K)

We were really weak at the time. We couldn't keep up with all the advancements Europeans made. Pretty much everybody btfo'd us during that time. We got most of our worst defeats in the 1800s. Balkan wars, Russian wars. They really weakened us and after these arab revolt truly fucked us up.

There are 5 muslim majority countries in Europe (Albania, Kosovo, Macedonia, Turkey, Bosnia. Furthermore, Albanians, Bosniaks, Caucasians, Tatars, Turks in Europe number well over 20-25million. How can you say Islam is not European?

All semantics.

Why are you so anti-European?

The largest denomination of Christianity has its HQ in Rome

Plus believing or not it's irrelevant has what it means is just that Christianity shaped the mind of our ancestor and subconciously even us today

>number well over 20-25million
Actually I even severely underestimated. Most Muslim Russians are in Russia in Europe which might be as high as 25 million. Turks in Europe are over 12 million. Albanians, Bosniaks, Muslim slavs are over 11 million. You can do the math.

Macedonia is not muslim majority

Macedonia is not majority muslim, Turkey is not in Europe for the most part

You are not even European why you care about our continent

Turkey actually did pretty well in ww1 considering their position. But the creation of the jannisaries doomed them and their stance on the Turkifying the Arabs fucked them over entirely.

The Ottomans were Romans in the same way the HRE was. In other words, they just occupied Roman land and said "we wuz romans and shieeeet".
I will admit, their claim is just as legit as Russia's, though.

First give me an explanation on why you hate European culture so much.

Anglos like you hate European culture so try again

HRE at least followed the same religion and were denominated romans by the roman religious patriarch himself

>anglos
He is obviously a muslim shitskin in australia

It will be soon

Nice deflection. If this was reddit I'd tag you under "the Anti-European Italian".

Don't ever reply to me again.

Shut the fuck up Apezilian, you are not European and will never be. You new world mutt.

HRE and the Byzantines both took Rome legacy in one way or another
The Byzantines clearly got the most out of it but they morphed into something that resembled the way of the Romans over time (adopting Greek over Latin)
The HRE simply wasn't that Roman to begin with

How did the Roman empire ever made it to be an Empire who wins every battle they have dealt with?

I am Australian therefore I am Anglo.

They are just a brainwashed mass that cannot think with their own brain

t.muahammad nazgul

Attached: quote-turkey-is-not-a-part-of-europe-and-will-never-be-part-of-europe-the-universal-values-herman-va (850x400, 79K)

Daily reminder that the sole reason that HRE even existed is because Leo III was a old-day Jow Forumsyp, autistically screeching about feminism and how women couldnt be empresses

Muslims are 40% it will be in 20 years max. It effectively is if you filter by young population.

>at least followed the same religion
Wait, I always thought the HRE was Catholic. Were they actually Orthodox?

They didn't every battle
Secondly it's because Rome absorbed and developed further the ancient civilizations system of government before other nearby cultures therefore having an early advantage

You're not white

You're not European

You're a rootless mutt

based

They could've Turkified Egypt, the Levant and possibly the Balkans during their peak but they just decided to expand the empire

>jannisaries
We tried to end them in the 1500s but they revolted and killed the sultan so for 300 years nobody had the balls to try it again.
>did pretty well in ww1
Enver pasha (he was imcompetent as hell) was a big fan of Germany. He made us join the Germany's side and you know they don't perform very well during world wars.

>horde-like entity
What a retard, the empire was well-organized and by no means "horde-like."

Some Brazilians especially in the south are directly descendants from European settlers if you consider americans Euroepans then those descendants are Europeans as well

The important thing is to follow your definition everytime

Neither are you muhammed gokturk mongol rape baby

Lmao I know I'm not E*ropean. I'm a MENA stallion. Do you think I'm a delusional mutt with identity crisis who tries too hard to be European despite living oceans away from Europe and is a descendant of African slaves and Indio tribes?

Like I said, you're not European.
You don't get to say shit about Europe like you're European. Now go back to your cage, chimp.

>Some Brazilians especially in the south are directly descendants from European settlers

Yeah, 200 years ago. Now they don't absolutely have nothing to do with Europeans except 50% of their genes maybe.

This lmao
Ottoman administration was more centralized than any state of its time, had sophisticated tax, logistics and supply, and political division systems, first standing army in the modern sense in Europe, first military marching bands, first widespread use of gunpowder, etc. Europeans paint it as some kind of barbaric state to mask the fact that they got shit on for 400 years.

>implying

Attached: svd.png (1353x729, 890K)

More like 100 years ago actually sometime even less

>he started posting his DNA results

MONGREL COMPLEX
O
N
G
R
E
L

C
O
M
P
L
E
X

Attached: 1553401848443.jpg (659x767, 115K)

Probably. The Arabization that exists in the ME today came with Islamization, and migrations from Arabia into the densely populated Egypt. The Turks, with their smaller numbers, and ongoing Turkification of Anatolia, most likely deemed a Turkification of Egypt unnecessary.

Especially considering ethnic nationalism only became a rampant thing in the 1800's with the empire being into “pan-Ottomanism” as a constitutional monarchy identity with modernist governance beforehand.

But the Arab revolt was a backlash to this nationalist turkification that desired to put Middle Eastern people as second-class citizens and eventually Turkify them.

What's the consensus on the Young Turk's? Enver Pasha was a retard but they did build railroad and telegraphs and many other modern stuff like that.

What about his friendship with nations that have the same political idealogy?

Rome (Italy) may be the oldest empire, along with the Asia Empire.

They have been declared to be cruel and inhumane with (anything) not related to Rome

literally the worst thing to ever happen to the balkans, maybe even europe

Tbf they were too weak when it mattered. It wasn't the Ottomans that saved Turk's from genocide by Greeks.

Although I will never in a million years acknowledge their claim to the true Third Rome, I will still acknowledge that they have been a formidable enemy for Europe and have fought well for most of their existence.
I cannot call myself an honourable person if I arrogantly underestimate my foes.

>Although I will never in a million years acknowledge their claim to the true Third Rome, I will still acknowledge that they have been a formidable enemy for Europe and have fought well for most of their existence.
>I cannot call myself an honourable person if I arrogantly underestimate my foes.

Attached: 1520067483394.jpg (1392x1600, 551K)

Rome wasn't friendly at all
Romans enslaved tons of greeks actually
We now say the Greco-Roman world but the Romans still enslaved everyone

The difference is that the Romans knew that the Greeks were different from the barbarians Celts

Discusssing morality when talking about history doesn't make much sense as violence and ambitions are innate in human beings