Latino

>latino
>latina

Why are spics so fucking cringe? Why do they try so hard to create some kind of ethnic group?

I literally look 0% like my neighbour.

Attached: cringe.gif (500x282, 491K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=06YPZRM2eDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Latinx = Mestizx/Pardx

>latino = mutt
You're worse than the monkey.

"X"

The putoest

*Putx

this thread in a bit

Attached: FLy8ZTJ.gif (320x240, 1.52M)

portuguese vs brazilian

Why do Spics smell bad?

you all look the same

never hear anyone saying we smell
actually this brazilians is considered weird bc he brush his teeth after lunch and bathes everyday
youtube.com/watch?v=06YPZRM2eDg

You’re not Spics
Brazil’s culture has nothing to do with Latin America
Don’t speak the same language
Don’t have the same culture
Don’t have the same way of thinking or family dynamics

They're latin american, they're just not hispanic americans. When will everyone finally understand?

Attached: 1561247514619.jpg (859x1024, 141K)

Look at what defines a culture

Brazil and Latin America have nothing in common

thank you

by that logic, quebecois are latin americans.

By that standard, the US is Latin American

Moor admixture, amerindians have very liitle body odor just like other mongoloids

You mean to say Hispanic America and Brazil, Latin America encompasses all romantic speaking languages in definition (though Quebec is often unincluded for some reason).

They very well could be, if french speaking countries in the Americas are already regarded as latin americans. The term "Latin America" was also promoted by the french to create some false established sense of unity between "latin" nations to establish a french hegemony in the continent, which obviously included Quebec in their interest. I don't like the word any more than you do, but I can at least recognize the definition for Latin American. As for the universal usage of the word specifically for hispanics, that is a case of ignorance between a lot of it's users more than anything.

No, you are anglo american.

This
It is

Romance languages*

pierdex

yes, i do indeed have blue eyes, blond hair and a foreign surname yet i consider myself latino due to the place i was born in, how did you know?

Attached: giga.jpg (750x1024, 80K)

You forgot indiox

indix*

Based thread

Attached: 1882629101093.jpg (1280x524, 343K)

Cuba doesn't have the same culture as Mexico, Mexico doesn't have tje same culture a Argentina and so on. "Way of thinking" and "family dynamics" are empty buzzwords. Brazil speaks a romance language so they are Latin American as much as it pains this complexed guy who is constantly calling other Latin Americans spics to distance his country from such a concept. Unfortunately for him, his country will still be Latin American.

I’m willing to bet Argentina has more in common with Mexico based on the cultural iceberg than Brazil and Argentina

The vastly different languages make a huge difference in ways culture is conceptualized

Attached: FE79170A-7CA4-4AAC-AB58-9DA1F9D6E278.jpg (576x576, 145K)

no, not really, mexico and argentina are very distinct nations, and the culture themselves are even more apart from each other. southern brazil has some things in common with the southern cone, which can't be said with mexico and argentina

I feel I have a huge affinity with other Anglo countries like the UK Canada and Australia even though they are all far away from each other, but not with Mexico because we don’t share the same language

I imagine the relationship Brazil has with Argentina is the same as ours with Mexico

Attached: 15018769847261.png (1155x1067, 76K)

>The vastly different languages
now you are baitng

Portuguese and Spanish are mutually intelligible.

Maybe not vast but still different

>southern brazil has some things in common with the southern cone
Like drinking mate and... that is all.

>I imagine the relationship Brazil has with Argentina is the same as ours with Mexico
Such as?

>now you are baitng
No he's American. He's being serious

Chicanos have told me they can’t understand Portuguese for shit and they’re native Spanish speakers

>Chicanos have told me
>Chicanos have told me
>Chicanos have told me

Imagine believing this

when they talk no one understands what they say
but spanish speakers can understand written portuguese, it's too similar to not understand it

SOMEBODY

Es verdad amigo

>this post

Attached: 1554741621116.jpg (469x453, 87K)

I've seen some brazilians post that they could understand spoken Spanish.

FIFA obsession, similar european immigration (german and northern italian migration) and even same amount of users that LARP as pure blooded aryans, but yeah, that's not really cultural similarity

well, none of us really have that affinity except for our fellow regional neighbors, and even then, there are bound to be autistic arguments between some of them, in the end, most of them look for their nation's interest and nothing else. spanish south americans also REALLY hate mexicans more than any other hispanics, it's not hard to find an argument between south americans and mexicans even outside autistic image boards.

fuck off indio

Well they know better than me since they speak perfect Spanish

We can understand them but not at all
Once I met a tourist woman and she was asking me for some help in English. Then she told me she was Brazilian and she wanted to speak Portuguese instead, of course if I spoke in Spanish. I said yep and there was no problem. She understood me and I understood her

The dude who played Pablo escobar on narcos was Brazilian and had to take 2 years of Spanish

>FIFA obsession
Same with the UK, Portugal, Spain, Germany, France, etc.

>similar european immigration
Not really culture.

They're more into cumbia and reggaeton too, we don't have that anywhere in Brazil. Argentina is closer to Mexico culturally than to Brazil, or even South Brazil for that matter.

Seething nigger

>fuck off indio

Attached: 1547613903697.jpg (908x882, 125K)

We don't want you to lump in with us, that's the reason we don't say hispanics.

t. samefag prieto manlets

*That's the reason we call ourselves hispancs, not iberoamericans.

the mongrel is lashing out lol

Attached: afro mestizo 2.png (720x447, 110K)

I dunno, I just think that Mexico is a culturally more distinct nation than most other Spanish speaking countries, I could agree with Argentina sharing more in common with Colombia than Brazil, but not so much with Mexico.

I’m Chicano and Portuguese sounds like Chinese to me

>Cringe thread made by a brazilian
How surprising

Attached: 008.gif (1080x793, 1018K)

it's just the butthurt negro
always creating threads about race

Attached: butthurt negro brazilian.png (738x452, 514K)

brazil is literally a portuguese speaking colombia/venezuela lmao, except for the south

besides the language COlombia and Argentina share nothing in common. they re far more European and have little african influence. Brazil and colombia could actually be the same country and no one would bat an eye if it weren't for the languge. Even the weather (except or the andean region) and traditions are pretty similar (coffee, carnival, cheese, accordion music, african influence)

By that mindset, Europe is Latin America

tfw Castiza and Mestiza look more Iberian than "Iberian".

Another American said something similar. What exactly do you mean by that?

Attached: Link.jpg (474x418, 26K)

By that example, the Middle East is Latin America

hispanic = spain
lusophone = portugal
brazil is the second

hispanophone exists too

maybe racially desu

this about sums it up