How to leave WageSlavery

I need a plan to escape wage slavery. Currently making 13 an hour doing basic tech support. My main skill is being fluent in Spanish (it's why I get paid $13 an hour instead of the standard $12). I'm 27, have a bachelor's degree and work experience mostly in customer service and sales. Highest paying job I ever had was a sales job that paid 15 an hour plus commission.

I hate this life so much. I can survive but what's the point? I missed the boat on cryptos. Dumped about $2k into them last december, somehow still am only down around 50%. Holding til I at least break even.

I need something, a scam, a way to make money from home, just something. I'm wasting away. I have a few ideas for scams but desu I'm not sure I could pull them off.

I have the opportunity to do a paid research study will take 2 entire days for my work week but it pays $400 cash at the end. Has anyone here made a living off of paid market research studies? Can it be done? I have a car but cannot do uber or postmates unfortunately. Parents are millionaires and I can probably go back to school but don't even know if it's worth it to get a compsci degree at this point.

Also wageslave general

Attached: 1514324211563.png (750x1334, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ethdir.io/
mrmoneymustache.com/2013/02/22/getting-rich-from-zero-to-hero-in-one-blog-post/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would pay to have them grind their anus against my nose until I faint

>parents are millionaires

Yeah kill yourself you entitled faggot

get good at something online - - low touch

I would either go back to school get a math doctorate and find out the algorithm for stock markets/ forex/ btc trading ect.
Or
find the algorithm yourself with backtesting
Or
Trucking is actually a good line of work rn. I make about 1k a week and has propelled everything in my life so far in only a short 8 month period. Owner operators make around 3k take home after all expenses. Maybe have your parents buy you a truck

you got sources user?

Also, pic related has all of my businesses on it, I'll run them down for you:
>ATMs
Currently have two installed and saving for a third. Each brings in about $1250 a month after expenses/revenue share.
>MM
That's software for lead gen/cold emailing.
>CC
I sell social subscriptions for social traffic. For example, for $50 a month, it sends 35 likes to every tweet as soon as you tweet it, or views for your youtube video, or likes for an insta post, etc.
>AS(Recurring)
That's two SEO clients @$750/mo each
>AS This month
That's for simple HTML and WP web development for local businesses.
>Two condos
Those are two condos I rent out.

Yes and I did just post this in the budget thread, but this makes it easier to see and I had the screenshot ready.

Attached: current businesses.png (798x283, 20K)

This. Most of us have to figure this shit out for ourselves while struggling financially. You expect sympathy when you're literally a trust fund baby with a joke job?

I guess that was a stretch but figured it would get some responses. My father is just your typical boomer who has worked in middle management for 30 plus years and invested in the stock market. Millionaires might be a stretch, just giving some perspective that I didn't grow up in a poor family, my parents have resource. I'm even open to ideas on how to convince my father to give me money to survive on

I would do trucking but I got a DUI 3 years ago and can't do any driving related jobs. Just lol at my life, I got all As in college but my friend who pretty much dropped out of highschool to smoke weed and snort cocaine is now making more money than me because he got into trucking.

Just go leech off of your parents like every other rich person does and wait for your inheritance.

do people with poor parents just assume that if your parents are rich they give you money? My parents don't give me any money. I fully support myself in life

user, honestly forex. it can be lucrative. take the risk, you can lose it all, or make a lot. i make a very good leaving as a jobless college grad trading btc full time. somehting to consider senpai

Its less about money but more about commodities/school/never worrying about money.

thanks for actually posting something worthwhile. Can you tell me more about the ATM business? How do you go about buying and installing an ATM at a business? Or are these just ATMs that you have set up at the Condos you own?

What's with the Mass Email software? Did you write it yourself?

Either way great job dude, I wish I had the startup capital to get rental properties or do the ATM thing. Either way, you've given me something to think about, thanks

Attached: 0f3081354f316341c5c1ee64a84417371a8854e6d1e9600ea87890b2e4914df6.png (3340x3176, 205K)

This. My parents are, well, one of my parents is "rich". He earns what I make in a year after taxes in a month. Last thing I got from him was an american football he bought at a sports shop at the mall after he forgot to buy a souvenir from USA when I was 8. You would probably assume he has a huge fund or inheritance waiting for me, but no, he's ultra boomer and blows all of his money on gasoline, tires and cognac. There's also his new wife, which would get the rest of his pension and 50% of his net, and two other children with whom I would be sharing the last 50%.

I have probably 0.1 btc
not sure I can end up making a living daytrading

I tried doing that during a period of unemployment last winter and nearly went broke. Worst part is had I sold at the right time I could have made 4 grand

Hey arch

me too man. me too

do people with rich parents just assume that if their parents don't give them money that puts them in the same boat as us people from actual poor families? I'm sure there are advantages that you have had that most of the country was not able too enjoy

I went to private schools and I don't have college debt. For that I am super grateful, wish I hadn't fallen for the brainwashing in college. Want to kill myself daily but not really, just don't want to live out a meaningless life where I eke out an existence. I'd rather be a drain on society than that

damn shit like this makes me laugh when boomers die. Fuck them so much. Rich wealthy families help each other out. Its why jews are so wealthy, because they arent so entitled to themselves and understand their own collective success is actually more valuable than hoarding money away and restoring classic cars.

Read Early Retirement Extreme by Fisker. That is a map for what you are trying to do. But, it's very different reading the map vs climbing the mountain.

here are all private keys from ethereum

ethdir.io/

Good post. How long did it take you to build all of that?

Coming from a rich family which grants you nothing more than a standard of living in your formative years is destructive for your mentality though. Not saying it's worse than being poor or anything, but I see it a lot. People from poor families work harder since they have that drive to live well, while people from well off families generally just float through life and end up in that situation which they describe themselves as "(semi-)depressed, smart, under-achiever but could probably be successful if I really tried"

But I guess there's more to it, of course not all cases are like this

What was your degree? You can’t get a job with straight As?

3 years should be sufficient amount of time

also yeah there arent many smart truckers but some of us are. I have 100 college creds and did all my CCNA got straight A's in that but to study for 2 months to get certed to make 40k or do trucking which is more active and i can trade stocks on my phone while driving. Obviously wage slaving is a means to the next step.

lol those poor families fail more on average than they succeed despite working harder.

lots of studies have been done on this.

the main determining factor in your success is wealthy parents.

its hard to make nothing out of zero but if you have a little somethingand building on that success makes all the difference
t. jordan peterson
iq and worth ethic are the determining factors

Yes.
Being *a little* poor is probably just healthy

pretty much this, going through school my entire life, having my parents, family members, and teachers constantly praise me for doing good work and assuring me that I would do well in life gave me false expectations. As did my Gen X cousins who had degrees in marketing or speech therapy and then went on to earn 6 figures easily.

Political Science w Minor in Spanish.

I fell for the meme. I knew in high school I didn't want to major in that despite my love for politics. But after a year of being undeclared and getting excellent grades, praise from professors, and thoroughly enjoying my political science classes I decided to major in it.

After college I landed a job as a phone rep at a large international charity. Figured I would just work hard there and work my way up, never becoming rich but earning middle class wages as I helped implement plans to help impoverished third world people escape from poverty in their home countries (or devise ways to find new donors etc). I worked there two and a half years and realized that there would be no meaningful advancement opportunities. My manager left, and other more earnest and hardworking employees I knew also left due to lack of advancement.

After that I got a job in sales as a SDR for a SaaS company. It was my best job to date but ultimately the same thing burned me out. I watched my coworkers, a few who were way better than I was at selling over the phone. These people had a passion for sales and were legitimately great at their jobs. I watched them never get promoted to account executive while the company kept hiring outside help. Very little internal hiring, and when it happened it was a game of favorites. I got burnt out and was ultimately fired.

Since then my life has been fucked. Can't find a decent job, lost money on crypto, I have one parent who's been in the hospital most of the summer so I haven't even been that motivated job-wise.

Attached: 13fa97920adb89748700d8621723adcca9a3be50b40b7979db35262f4c487732.gif (498x594, 97K)

society does definately fuck anyone with work ethic but sub 130 iq. 0 work ethic is better you can get gibs

Lies. Most rich kids I know play this card, but don't count their new cars, paid utility bills, massive birthday presents, elite schooling, network of wealthy connections, clothes, etc, etc. And that's just assuming they aren't directly giving you cash.

Thanks for posting something helpful user. I've heard a lot of talk about ATMs around here lately, any advice you could give when it comes to getting started? Did you have to sign any contracts with banks? Also are those condos in Chicago by chance? Just wondering cause I've been to hyde park before.

obviously true and Agreed however 'as long as they can pay their bills' - JBP

Parents wealth is the major factor involved for various reasons

I don't have any of that aside from elite schooling. Still driving the same car I had in high school, a late 90s buick lesabre (yes my father did buy it for me for $1,500).

My parents have never paid a utility bill, I get clothes my mom buys online for my birthday. I should have wealthy connections but I was a sperg and didn't hang out with the rich kids at my schools

Don't give in to that despair man. I'm in a fairly similar situation albeit my family has never had money. Thought crypto was my ticket out and nearly made in early jan before the crash. Waiting for the next bull run and am using thoughts of that future to sustain me

4chanBiz CopyPaste #7

A common dream is to escape the need to work. This is a relatively simple feat to accomplish if one has discipline: simply live far below your means and save the extra money, investing in index funds until you have 25x your annual expenses saved. From there you can relatively safely live off a 4% annual withdrawal rate in perpetuity. Be careful though, as most people seeking this freedom are really running away from failures in their lives and hoping freedom from work will fix them. Financial excess will take any parts of your life, good or bad, and magnify them.

>invest in yourself
>get a college degree, because regardless of Jow Forums NEET memes, college graduates make more in their lifetime than non-graduates, even considering student loans
>spend less than you make
>make wise investments
>save up as much money as possible
That's a start. Other people here will tell you to gamble on shitcoins or try some scammy get rich quick scheme. I'm sure you've figured it out by now that none of those things work, because if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Dude, where are you getting these from?

I am making them

>index funds
Which index funds and which ratio?

easiest is an exchange traded index fund with low fees like voo

Siphon your parents money without them knowing

>voo
I was thinking 50% in vtsax, 25% in vtiax, and 25% vbtlx...giving me a 75/25 stock/bond ratio.

"trade stock on my phone while driving" lmao good luck for the rest of your life you will need it, try not to kill anyone while "trading stock" and driving

sweet so I only need 450k to do this plan. Thats an easy sum of money to just pull out of your ass just need to pull up the ol boot straps and buckle down with a firm handshake huh?

That's why you need a better job.

The ratio between bonds and stocks should change according to when you want to withdraw your money:
In a long horizon ? Then you can afford the stock market short term volatility.
In a short horizon ? You better have switch toward less volatile instruments like the bonds you mentioned.

Also don't forget that you can diversify within the stock/bonds market which is nice.
But you can also diversify with other investments: real estate, arts, precious metals, collectible...
As well as the various life insurance, 401k etc

>political science

literally why, what could have possibly convinced you to think that could find a job

yeah lmao, it's a nice idea but I'll never make that much at $13 an hour. If I could get a 6 figure job I could easily just save more than half of it. I already live very frugally, but that's because I don't make much.

13 an hour equals about $820 every two weeks or about $1640 per month.

minus 740 for rent leaves me with 900 per month.

Minus gasoline to and from work which is min 100 per month leaves me with 800.

It's about to be winter and my apartment has paid heating so I'll save on electric. But still will pay at least 40 per month.

so that leaves me with 760. Food is about a hundred a week so after a month that's 360

also have 30 per month for probation. That's 330 left

Oh shit internet is 50 - so that's 270 per month leftover.

If I dumped that into index funds (let's just say that's all my expenses. I do have car insurance but I pay it once every 6 months for cheaper total payment) that's about 3k per year.

After 30 years of doing this I would have 90k invested in an index fund. I would never be able to save a requisite amount to live off my investments. I may have inheritance when my parents pass, but my father may also squander it or worse, give it to someone else so that I can "learn to work hard and support myself"

Attached: 44d0e763901024291dbc92baf0be1a92fe699aa057957ff1312ebe0f798fe173.jpg (790x700, 192K)

VTSAX and VTIAX is basically the world stock market though...isn't that diversified enough

Also I just wanna keep it simple and stick with stocks and bonds, don't wanna bother with real estate and precious metals etc.

Go all in link with what you have.

>Parents are millionaires

Attached: 1516940063217.jpg (399x400, 13K)

Great question user. The truth is that I trusted my professors and guidance counselors. They persuaded me that it was a good major. Though I was always drawn to political studies, when I was in high school in my AP Government class I told myself that I would not major in political science. I knew then that government was too fucked up to meaningfully change and that studying to do so would be a waste of time. And so when I got to university I was initially determined not to major in that. However I was able to leave my major as "undeclared" for the first two years, and in that time took quite a few political science classes which fulfilled a lot of elective requirements. When it came time to declare a major I talked with my guidance counselor and professors about career options in political science.

All of them said it was very doable and that they had political science degrees and had jobs. All I would need to do is network and get some internships under my belt and I'd have no problem finding gainful employment at some think tank doing research or working as a business analyst or something else. I didn't think my professors would lie to me.

Of course in hindsight I realize what was happened. Liberal Arts professors say shit like this because if less kids studied liberal arts then they would be out of a cushy professor job. Even worse was that I got roped into the SJW stuff that was really ramping up at the time (I graduated in 2013) and so most of later political science classes were shit about Critical Race Theory and "History of Whiteness" and shit like that. I was so fucking self righteous at the time but the extremes of feminism and my knowledge of genetics ended up preventing me from going full commie.

I ended up becoming extremely right wing as a result because not only do I now realize the extreme folly of such leftism, I feel personally deceived and wronged by my former professors and the university my parents paid for

Attached: d2932ae7991375eefad1c78ac96d0e9f4a4d203ee0ff11b087fdd7f7211c86ad.gif (500x275, 288K)

I've thought about it but I'm already heavily invested in cryptos and I have no spare cash to invest. I have around 50k Siacoin and about 10k FUN. If I sold all of that I'm not even sure I'd have $1000 to invest in LINK.

I wish I could have LINK in my portfolio in addition to those two. I've been watching it for a while, and I think it will be successful. If sia or fun moons before link well...we'll see

Attached: 77c755f1621bc8bcb27b559b90d71780a83d547ee968cb648b7a06f898f88764.png (864x922, 194K)

>450k

Not enough...how in the hell are you living off 18k a year?

Dang your situation is shitty...I wonder how common it is.

I feel you user. All I can tell you is to get your hands on as much BTC as you can manage over the coming months/year or so as it bottoms out, possibly even lowering yourself to begging from your parents. The status quo has very little to offer us as it's facing crushing promises to the previous generations that take anything we earn now when early investment make us the most long term gains. The welfare state is going to drag down anyone that doesn't clear themselves of the sinking ship, and whatever political education you received may well be hopelessly outdated as the system fragments. Taking gambles on shitcoins with your own money is probably a shrewd move but if you get any legups from anyone put it in BTC and don't sell it ever, also look to clear yourself of tax obligations as none of us young enough to be here will benefit from any government entitlement program.

Attached: 1533953672579.jpg (300x626, 20K)

I think it's fairly common. The thing is I'm actually in a worse off situation than a lot of my friends. For any young anons reading this take heed. All of my friends who majored in Finance are doing quite well. Similarly I have a friend who was a physics and compsci major and he has a comfy job at a traditional tech company and was able to buy a house.

My other friends are less well off. Most people I know who did liberal arts have jobs like mine that pay less than $20 per hour. I have a friend who I now realize is smart that dropped out of college early on and became a handyman and is now an electrician. He makes decent money.
Also my friend of mine who barely graduated high school now does fuel hauling and easily clears 60 or 70k per year.

Tbh almost everyone I know who got a lower score on their ACT than I did is now making more money than me. I got a fucking 30 on my ACT. Never thought I'd be doing such bullshit work for my whole life. It really drives me insane. I sometimes think about going back to school but don't even know what I would want to study.

Attached: 7c6e97f7afaff7d8c9ab2cd77760ddd03a722b27798c928bb8730166b626d228.jpg (530x444, 62K)

Why not just start a business? If you aren't willing to be the boss you're never going to make it.

Thanks, just found 100k.

Trade on Bitmex. Use max 10x leverage and go for 2%+ gains per trade. Rinse and repeat.

how do I start a business with no money? I actually have what I think are 2 really good app ideas I just have no startup money and no programming skills to make them happen. I think both could do as well as uber or at least as good as the bird and lime scooters

>Of course in hindsight I realize what was happened. Liberal Arts professors say shit like this because if less kids studied liberal arts then they would be out of a cushy professor job. Even worse was that I got roped into the SJW stuff that was really ramping up at the time (I graduated in 2013) and so most of later political science classes were shit about Critical Race Theory and "History of Whiteness" and shit like that. I was so fucking self righteous at the time but the extremes of feminism and my knowledge of genetics ended up preventing me from going full commie.

>I ended up becoming extremely right wing as a result because not only do I now realize the extreme folly of such leftism, I feel personally deceived and wronged by my former professors and the university my parents paid for

this. fortunately i studied something that is definitely not a field people should go into but ive built a business around it and do decently well for myself.

What did you study and what is your business?

Also scam general? Are there such things as ethical scams?

Have some fb photos biz

photojournalist. almost everyone i graduated with has gone back to school or moved into a different career. i live out west, travel a lot and work for various magazines, but am my own boss. its mostly fun, although is often incredibly stressful, but pretty rewarding.

Good on you mate

Attached: Screenshot_20180628-013037_Wish.jpg (720x1480, 266K)

I feel you bruh I'm in a similar situation, making a bit more but I live in an expensive city and end up not saving much per month.
I think my friends are doing much better, they are also wagies but they still live with their parents so they don't have to pay rent, internet, etc.

I have some money in crypto but lost a lot, learned some lessons so I don't think I would go 100% in it like I did in the past, but rather a few other sources of revenue.

I don't have a specific plan right now, I'm just trying to save at least 15~20k and then invest it in stock index funds along with something else. Basically what this guy is saying here mrmoneymustache.com/2013/02/22/getting-rich-from-zero-to-hero-in-one-blog-post/

You're not frugal.

100 a week just for food is too much. 50 should be enough and that's pushing it.
You need start cooking yourself if you're not doing that already.

And you should start learning a skill, let's say copywriting, programming - whatever.
Just go to your job so you have enough money to survive and invest the remaining time to learning a new skill that you can make money with.
After you read books, invest into courses etc, you can create a new income for yourself.

buy 1000$ worth of nimiq, wait 3 years.

step 1: get a real job as a trade (pipe fitter, iron worker, weldor, etc)

step 2: save money

step 3: invest money

step 4: make money from money, stop being a wagie

Retards are getting rich off social media marketing/shopify every day. Why you nigs are using 20 year old get rich strategies is beyond me.

interesting, so if you save 75% of your paycheck you can retire in 7 years? seems too good to be true

>I'm even open to ideas on how to convince my father to give me money to survive on
entitled AND scum

kys OP
unironically