You wake up in Delhi, India

You wake up in Delhi, India

Attached: Delhi_aerial_photo_04-2016_img11.jpg (800x533, 143K)

Look at the sky and ask to it :«i know I did it wrong in the previous life, but... WHYYYYYYYYYYY ??????????!!»

what a shithole lmao

Smog in Delhi

Attached: 800px-Connaught_Place_sunset.jpg (800x536, 97K)

that smog looks like shit lmao

Do you expect smog to look beautiful?

Why are there mountains of poo everywhere

just kidding, m8

Delhi has a major pollution problem, my friend who lives there said he doesn't get out in winter because it literally starts snowing foam or something. They literally have to buy an air purifier in their home.

I now live along the West coast and haven't been near Delhi in years.

How cold do winters get in India?(not including the northern part where the Himalaya is)

Take a deep breath

can you swim, Indianbro?

Wonder how the fuck I ended up in India for free after dropping $600 on a ticket there.

Anyway, Delhi is easy-mode. I have tons of friends there and know a handful of decent hotels I could just wander into for a room. Basically my home-away-from home.

Delhi nights can be pretty frosty. Temperatures occasionally get down to 0 degrees Celsius. On average, though, a late December night might see lows between 5 and 10 degrees. It never snows, although there's occasionally hail--maybe once every year or so.

However, I've always found cold Delhi nights more difficult to bear than those in the northern U.S. Houses in South Asia--save for those in the Himalayas--tend not to have any central or critical heating components. At most, a hotel might have a hand-warmer or space heater, but rarely anything more. Floors are often made of marble, walls from concrete or stone. Since there's such an emphasis on keeping homes cool in the summer and during the monsoon, it can make being inside in winter feel even worse.

Based Indiaboo american user.
Love your posts!

Immediately walk out of my house and shit in the nearest corner

i already do, sucks desu

Indians are basically afraid of water. No one swims

I do.

a lot less dense than I thought it would be

Attached: 1526318541185.jpg (1824x1368, 755K)

Not gonna lie, I probably kill myself.

And nothing of value would be lost.

Interior gets pretty cold, around 0-5 C in winters. Summers go around 35-40, extreme temperatures.

Coastline is calm. Winters are around 10-15 and summers 25-30. Sweat a lot in summers though since the humidity is rather high.

Attached: images.jpg (260x194, 7K)

Much like anyone who kills themselves in Delhi

Anyone who kills themselves is a faggot.

Fair point.
On this we agree.

>tfw there's somebody pooping in the street again

Attached: 1561483300376.png (1106x1012, 527K)

Jai Bhole Ki!

Why are brazilians like this? Literally the 2 most obnoxious Jow Forumstier posts itt are from brazilians.

We unironically have a very childish sense of humor, sorry

I will open a shower house in the designated shitting street and flow in money

>kids starving on the street
>let's build a fucking sports stadium

Attached: ~SNIFF~.webm (480x360, 322K)

Mongrel Complex