THIS IS A PSYOP. DO NOT FALL FOR IT. THIS IS HOW THEY OPERATE...

THIS IS A PSYOP. DO NOT FALL FOR IT. THIS IS HOW THEY OPERATE. THEY SHILL FALSE INFORMATIONS AND YOU SPREAD THEM ACROSS EVERY BOARD AND TWITTER. WE WILL RALLY WAY SOONER. THEY WANT YOU TO MISS THE TRAIN. REMEMBER THE 6TH OF EACH MONTH MEME. IT NEVER HAPPENED. DO NOT FALL FOR IT AND STOP SHARING THIS.

Attached: PSYOP.jpg (1786x810, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trustnodes.com/2018/08/15/100000-genesis-eth-moved-days-destroyed-highest-since-may
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LISTEN TO ME NIGGERS IM TRYING TO HELP

>Oct 2019
>3k
lol. they aren't even trying to hide it are they?

This is legit info. It won't reach a new ATH until after the halving like it did after the previous two.

You are the type of person to spread the "institutional money" and June 6th anti-FUD.

Why should it rise this year with less hype now than at the same time last year according to google trends and Jow Forums post per day?

Thank you for helping whales cash out.
trustnodes.com/2018/08/15/100000-genesis-eth-moved-days-destroyed-highest-since-may

honey badger don't give a fuck

Is this the truth after all? We won't even reach the previous ATH until 2022?

we still in a bear market, and trying to time the bottom is retarded and you'll get hurt. Wait for a clear setup and trade accordingly

>trying to time the market

Definitely. I'm waiting until over 10,000 to buy back in.

The bears are delusional at this point. Look how they ignore 2013.

No shit. We are at the bottom of damn near close enough that it doesn’t matter. Don’t trust Jow Forums. OP is right. They are trying to jew you

Holy fuck I might kms if I have to deal with this bear market until 2022.

>Halving is mathematically even intervals but price cycles keeps lengthening.

Attached: 1533493495126.jpg (1024x845, 74K)

>thinks he can predict the future using the past
>ad hominem
>pretends that ETFs don’t exist.
I wouldn’t say you lot are quite there yet, but bears are becoming almost as euphoric as retarded Dec buyers. Clear long signal.

We have bounced on 5.7-5.8k support three fucking times this year. If you aren’t longing this at least with a small portion of your portfolio at low leverage then you’re dumb. Risk/reward ratio too good to pass up at this stage.

whale here with over 30mm sitting in usdt. Listen fags many will front run the halving we’ll unironically end the year 2019 over 10k but I agree were bear till q2 2019 and well likely see low 4k, forget the 3k meme it’ll be front run also. Major Accumulation will occur between 4-5800 range till eoy before running up again on etf hype(it’s delayed in September)

note the longer the accumulation the Bigger the breakout and higher the highs, prepare your asses for 60-100k btc eoy 2021

It took two years until the next bull....

I AGREE WITH OP THIS IS BULLSHIT

>trusting usdt
You’re not going to make it

600 eth in icx ico, 600 eth in wanchain ico, already made it

Three whole centimetres of USDT? I think you misunderstood what "whale" means

It's logarithmic in the X direction(we are accelerating)