/brit/

Newton Mearns Edition

Attached: Paidmyre_Road,_Newton_Mearns_-_geograph.org.uk_-_1804122.jpg (640x480, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wn9xHnZuRQU
youtube.com/watch?v=ST-J2TQbmNk
youtube.com/watch?v=GEP5LbhS4MA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=wn9xHnZuRQU

Attached: 102205294_136496196296.jpg (718x768, 102K)

How to get stronger erections?

Think of a nigger's lips around your shaft

Do you just slap your hand on the keyboard on a google image search and say, yep, there's a new edition?

What My Nigger Wife Found Weird About America

for me it's wikipedia randoms

exercise

do you never get a hard on normally?
Maybe you need to sleep better and do some cardio
I find when I’m not sleeping well my dick gets weaker, Ive heard your testosterone levels drop dramatically if you get poor sleep, but after getting a nice nights rest for 8+ hours I feel great

be you're self

going to sleep through the day

delete and repost..

Been there, done that.
oh btw Macron was visiting a job center in Marseille 2 days ago, if you want to see what it looks like

Attached: 1536146220448.jpg (1080x1920, 987K)

Almost had a fit when there was no signal on my computer monitor and the keyboard/mouse weren’t working. Turns out I didn’t put the RAM card back properly haha x

same.
I'll trap the bit of fresh air from the night

Might be it. Didn’t sleep that much x

Can I join you?

macron is such a fucking degenerate

>the RAM card

Attached: 1504926046730.jpg (468x624, 31K)

And you are a nigger. What is the difference?

I don’t actually want to eat Emma Watson’s poo, I do want to fuck her though.

Attached: 52F6D301-CF76-4921-89F7-7BB07FF0EED6.jpg (1920x2560, 925K)

unironically pomegranate juice
google it

It popped up on facebook. I hope I'm not friends with him, that I just decided to follow his page a long time ago, maybe before he was elected.

whiter than you ahmed

>It's Omid's dissertation that Bannon is a white supremacist and therefore Boris working with him is therefore Boris working (in cahoots) with a white supremacist
>therefore Boris working (in cahoots) with a white supremacist
You claimed there was agreement with a white supremacist saying this by people who had an agenda to agree. But Boris working with a white supremacist is not the white supremacist that people you said agreed with. You're mixing up your own claims about Bannon's meetings with Johnson and separate claims you made about white supremacists making claims that others agreed with to suit an agenda.

I see therapy is progressing, continue!

Need women out of business.

this looks dire
like a low tier california

For me its tiger penis and rhino tusk powder

report his posts for spam please

Attached: thTD8MJQ8.jpg (139x120, 6K)

Is England celebrating St John the Baptist on June 24th, 6 month before Christmas?
It's apparently a thing in Ireland.

how about I report you for being underage annoying little prick.

will be too hot
no

>But Boris working with a white supremacist is not the white supremacist that people you said agreed with.
Except it was, as that white supremacist (according to Djalili) is Bannon, you fucking retard.

I'm sorry but have these cunts really been arguing about bannon for 4 hours straight?

yeah lmao

Of course it'll be hot.

You've probably only had deer penis you larper mate :)

>will be too hot
buuuuuuuuuuuuuurn

Attached: burning man.jpg (912x608, 97K)

eating canned sardines in a motel because i can't be arsed to go drive and get real food

They're the same person

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

No. You said people were in agreement with claims made by white supremacists (to suit an agenda). You then seek to warrant this claim not by bringing up claims made by those white supremacists; but rather by pointing a meeting that took place between Boris Johnson and Steve Bannon (who may or may not be a white supremacist depending on your point of view). Claims are not events.

bizarre post

bender
why post that

i don't even really understand what burning man is

newcunt. kill yourself

>why post that
I have Michael Kelso's "BUUUUUURN" reaction image somewhere, but only other shit came through.

Attached: 1545064604399.jpg (1920x1200, 343K)

know the heimlick maneuver but never had a chance to use it

>saints
Heretical. I only pray to the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

some festival where californian people go

>prots talking about heresy
top kek

well i know that
but is there music there or what?
or do they just go there to be weird degenerates and dress up like elves?

holy ghoul lmao

Attached: 1543143897305.jpg (1920x1088, 477K)

yeah if i say an epic random copypasta is bizarre that means i'm new
fucking gimp

I learnt it on hot girls, it was weird but strangely arousing.

>You said people were in agreement with claims made by white supremacists (to suit an agenda).
Yes, you dumb cunt. The white supremacist being Bannon, the claim being he worked with Boris and the agenda being the one they (Djalili) have against Boris. I have already explained this to you, you dumb fucking shitskin.

>You then seek to warrant this claim not by bringing up claims made by those white supremacists;
The claim was made in the original post with Djalili's tweet.

I doubt Heaven is a feudal society. You can talk to the king (God) directly without addressing a noble (saint) because of how God is omniscient and can do a million tasks at once. Catholicism is medieval nonsense.

your new is DEFINITELY showing

boardwalk empire is pretty shit
they fall into making every non main character a complete pushover and also certified retard

>strangely
gay

Attached: 1537270174933.jpg (578x720, 207K)

yeah music and events i think
san francisco tech people and bums as well

youtube.com/watch?v=ST-J2TQbmNk

Attached: 9n-6-web.jpg (750x497, 81K)

Got no idea about modern music. I only listen to classical desu. Lindy tyvm

a foire...

youtube.com/watch?v=GEP5LbhS4MA

I dont get or remember that one.

at SEA whurld

this paki is really annoying me now. and he's ruined /brit/. make him go away.

I only listen to rock and metal from the 70s and 80s. Couldn’t name you one Ed Sheehan song.

>The white supremacist being Bannon, the claim being he worked with Boris
Bannon claiming he worked with Boris is not the same as being in agreement with white supremacists's claims. I have repeatedly asked you to provide evidence of claims made by white supremacists that are being agreed with; over and over again you point to a meeting between Steve Bannon and Boris Johnson.
The Saints pray for us. In your analogy, having Nobles who can speak to the King on your behalf would have been great under Feudalism.

WOW

sounds very gay and contrived

The writing for the IT crowd was top notch.

Do you like Richard Strauss?

used to love programming. fucking hate it now

I'm glad I never fell for this meme

which language?

yeah think its like glastonbury. it might have been good once but it isn't now

action script
second wind any time now

dave and warrington STILL at it

then: java, python
now: C++

fucking dogshit language that is good only because it has too many features

holy meme code batman, do you make flash websites or something?

I don't get this one either, s'rry (did google)

>warrington
Forced gimmick.

I did, it was the 00's

It's not about Bannon being in agreement with white supremacists, it's Djalili being in agreement with white supremacists, you fucking ape.

>I have repeatedly asked you to provide evidence of claims made by white supremacists that are being agreed with
Yes, and that evidence is the claim made by Bannon (the white supremacist) that is being agreed upon by Djalili. It is supplied in the tweet that was first posted.

Please kill yourself. You're genuinely are the thickest cunt, even by paki standards, ever to have poisoned this board.

doing this course called kode with karlie
good so far

Richard isn’t

cd
cd code
cd ...
cd
cd

Attached: Authentic-The-Chive-Bill-Murray-BFM-Laugh-Keep.jpg (254x400, 20K)

any non virgins want to talk about something other than programming?

>warrington
it's the london paki.

Steve Bannon?

I see a giant billboard of this bint every day at the underground, didn't know who she was besides the meme. I wonder if she ever got as far as ls

you know what i might go back and listen to the virgins actually

>It's not about Bannon being in agreement with white supremacists
I never said this. So I have no idea, you're "correcting" me and calling me an ape.
>it's Djalili being in agreement with white supremacists
Absolutely correct. Now please point me to the white supremacists he agreed with who said Boris Johnson is in cahoots with white supremacists (Bannon)? There isn't any. Because you've confused a meeting between what you perceive to be a white supremacist (debateable if Bannon is) with Johnson to the very claim of Johnson being in cahoots with white supremacists.
>that evidence is the claim made by Bannon (the white supremacist)
Bannon's claim is not your claim. Bannon claimed he helped write a speech. This is not your claim about white supremacists being in cahoots with Johnson.

what do you do in aus

steve bannon is not a white supremacist

>couldn't name any ed sheeran song

well you dawned on me and I bet you felt it
i never gonna lala you make it
cannot get such time
to buy some or learn some

cause I / won't / hesitate / no / more
/ no / more / no / more / no / more
my time is yours
I'm yours