I was talking to a Venezuelan yesterday, and really, I was so sympathetic. I understand them. I understand their pain...

I was talking to a Venezuelan yesterday, and really, I was so sympathetic. I understand them. I understand their pain. My country was like his country in the mid 80s to early 90s. When I was a kid it was like them but not as bad.
WHY ISN'T THE DEVELOPED WORLD DOING MORE TO HELP THEM!? Why do people like them, like us, have to suffer so much??? Do firstoids have no heart!?!?!?

Attached: 1543398087529.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rappler.com/thought-leaders/153457-marcos-philippine-economy
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1uPiW4K91OA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All of south america is gay.

They don't want help.

I halp yu no worry

Attached: 1559741233137.jpg (916x800, 198K)

go back to making sushi letting pieces of rope wash up on the pacific coast

flip flop

Venezuela deserves to be saved.

Then force the help dammit, AAAAHHHHH DAMMIT if I could give a thousand dollars to help them RIGHT NOW I would

Attached: 1539652889033.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

You are not cute

first world can't do anything because the second they do it will be "REEEEEEEEEE LE AMERICAN IMPERIALISM"

Fuck Venezuelans. I'm glad they need a visa and passport to get in here, even as a tourist

I used to kill Venezuelans who had to farm on runescape to make money in real life. I hope I made them starve to death.

>WHY ISN'T THE DEVELOPED WORLD DOING MORE TO HELP THEM!?
According to you, what can they do?

Pretty much. Plenty of lefties here think Venezuela is a shit hole because of American sanctions, not because of their shitty leftist government.

DO MORE
The West left us to die 2 decades ago and it's happening AGAIN it pisses me off.
It took 2 decades to recover from it
I sympathize with them

Untrue. I met a venezuelan here and he said everyone he knows back there is hoping trump will send in troops.

Venezuelans here as well as posters in this board say the same

I read that lots of dumb people still support Maduro so nothing will change.

You are brown. What do you have to say for yourself?

don't care. Trump and his friend Bolso will invade Venezuela and privatize their oil reserves.

Which is MY POINT why isn't the west doing anything?
It's Flipland in the mid 80s all over again

Attached: 1551712429560.jpg (285x354, 36K)

I didn't even read the first line of your post, I don't care about your thread, but holy shit fix that fucking banding in your pictures.

Only the elite and military officers (who are all bribed heavily to not revolt against). This guy is working 3 jobs in canada to send money to his parents because everyone that isn't tied to the gov or the military is broke there.
I'm not saying America should spare more money or people, but if there has ever been a proper time to bring freedom and liberation...

Based flip Kaguya poster.

they didnt do that in iraq why would they do it now?

this isn't the right place for serious discussion desu

go to university or some normie establishment to discuss about it

The first world lost its appetite for nation building after Iraq. The Venezuelans would have to be caught on tv doing some really heinous shit to stir our desensitized populace to action. We’d also need to lynch the leftists beforehand.

>mentally deranged avatar freak
>serious discussion
welcome newfriend

xD

Why can't they help themselves?

I like to watch people suffering

xD indeed my mongoloid friend

Stop responding to this autistic faggot's thread

Based
American peacekeepers will liberate Venezuela as soon as trump is re-elected so he can stop avoiding war

Attached: B68CBB0D-E5CF-4ADB-B925-A373B73707BE.png (2048x1536, 945K)

This is a screenshot from mpc though.

The Venezuelans are trying to solve it themselves but need someone to help them!

Because they can't. When we needed help the Americans did NOTHING, when we were shoulder deep in debt the West and the World Bank did NOTHING, and as a result we suffered for decades.

I remember when I was a kid, the gauge for being middle class was being able to eat at Jollibee, I mean, imagine that? Eating at a fast food chain was considered "privileged"?

Attached: 1555275774419.jpg (1882x2055, 302K)

XD

It's always the privileged tutorial mode countries that don't want to address the issue
The very definition of firstoid scum

I suffer a lot

They are to busy helping mudshits become 20% of the population in their countries instead of helping other christian nations of european heritage

Wait, are you saying, ARGENTINA IS... WHITE?

ohh, so now you are begging them to help your country? what a fag

Attached: pmg3ju7hv8xz.png (584x385, 190K)

Argentinien ist ein Aryenvolk

Attached: 1561327387371.png (600x582, 371K)

And they're sitting in their comfy apartments or houses enjoying first world comforts while the Filipino/Venezuelan works almost 24/7 to bring money to their families so they have something to eat.. it's sad.
I want to help Venezuela.
They are my country's brothers. Our parallels in history are strong.

It would take decades for them to recover, maybe shorter thanks to the power of OIL

No.

Attached: 1541730730552.png (595x346, 78K)

Everyone there looks Jewish unironically
Post one Argentinian that doesn’t look Jewish (pic related your average Argentinian)

Attached: F3677A48-B556-4FF1-AF29-2E876D4D6663.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

>i suffer in the philippines

Jews are the new aryan race, the masters of earth, Jamarcus

HOLY BASED

Attached: 8B2C4F27-CF59-4757-83CB-8404BE5C8AAE.png (260x194, 44K)

When I was a kid, 1 in 3 were in extreme poverty. Being middle class basically meant "not extreme poverty". I suffered more than you Milan or Roma bred ass.

Joke's on you because i'm from florence

Isn't Florence in North Italy, which is the first world part of Italy?

There is not much point to Venezuela. The vast majority of Venezuelan people could be wiped out and it would not be a big loss to the world. If anything it would put an end to the pain these people are facing (due to their own incompetency), and the developed world could use their oil for something worthwhile.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 1.54.38 AM.png (521x527, 42K)

It's a communist shithole in central italy where even changing a fucking street light takes months
I suffer here more than you do thirdoid

My streetlight at night isn't even on you Italianon firstoid.

Isn’t Italy a based technocracy?

>WHY ISN'T THE DEVELOPED WORLD DOING MORE TO HELP THEM!
All we know is how to bomb shit in terms of help. I don't think they are interested in that front.

Attached: 1412465937967.jpg (397x461, 27K)

When first world countries send foreign (((aid))) to other countries, it usually goes to the corrupt regime while less than majority actually goes to support the people living in the third world nation, people in under developed countries are tought that it’s the west's fault that their suffering but in reality it’s because of their shit government. Non profit charities rarely get support anyways too because corrupt governments will never support them

Attached: 0909A7EB-C1E3-4DD0-9F40-6CDADC014E3C.jpg (363x417, 34K)

>foreign aids goes to goverments
who knew

Thanks for this red pill
user

I would rather help my own country first

if this is a redpill then wikipedia is the matrix

Our government makes us believe the food aid goes straight to the people and not the government / their army, how is this not a red pill?

You are mistaken Emiratanon.
You can send aid to humanitarian orgs rather than the country itself, and not all regimes are corrupt, in fact in foreign aid there are always clauses stating that the money should not be used in corruption, or else you have to return the money

Attached: 1538767089321.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

If this is a redpill to you then you must have been living in a nuclear shelter since the 1960s

and does anyone actually believe it?

yes, a few clauses and corruption is vanquished

Name me decent humanitarian orgs that helps the people in third world shitholes that isn’t part of the UN?

Attached: 9B67AB7B-F424-488C-9862-0C6AF97F7394.jpg (345x531, 118K)

christ wtf is with this board and america

damn, i think i love vietnam now
based vietchad

Yes
Shut up chino

Very yes

Who cares what Venezuelans want? Why should we send American soldiers to die for Venezuelan problems? They can deal with their own problems, we shouldn’t be doing anything except maybe providing food aid.

>The Venezuelans are trying to solve it themselves but need someone to help them!
Ok do it

The foreign governments audit it themselves. Those aren't unguarded.

Why does it have to be not part of the UN, or sponsored by it? The UN isn't a foreign government.

>NOOOOOOO I SUFFER IN THE THIRD WORLD

Attached: 1555517826107.png (785x788, 284K)

>WHY ISN'T THE DEVELOPED WORLD DOING MORE TO HELP THEM!?
They are in that state precisely because countries like the USA have been aggressively trying to overthrow their government, which has involved financial acts of war, heavy sanctions, blocking medicine imports, funding far right protests, etc. etc. fucking etc.
>Do firstoids have no heart!?!?!?
Western imperialism does not care about those it considered lesser humans.

very nice

how the fuck do you think aid works? you think countries send mech warriors to ensure aid is utilized as intended?

and why would foreign goverments legitimately audit bribes they make?
no

Menezuelans are fucking subhumans

Picture this, its one of the most violent shitholes in latam, you can probably buy an ak in a couple of days and yet not a single right wing tard has tried to kill maduro

Memezuelans complain about their government so much but do nothing to change it

>everything bad that has ever happened is because of the USA
this aussie has to get bored of posting this shit eventually, pretty sure he deepthroats bong-cock while saying this to make the retardation complete

What
Italy is literally back at the stonehedge technology wise

For example my download speed is only fucking 30Mb/s in fucking 2019 while other countries in Europe already do have the Gb/s

Because the UN is an organization made up of governments and are an off-brand league of nations that have barely contributed much to this world, they’re a laughing stock and no one takes seriously becuase of the amount of times big governments like the USA and Russia manage to stop them from ending conflicts in middle east, central america and africa with just a single veto.

Attached: 6B741EFC-B83D-45EB-BBC4-A29262B3FBA7.jpg (751x684, 265K)

Italy is a technocracy
Despite what your WiFi speeds are

Nope
Do you even know what technocracy means?

Then being supported by them is okay because support does not mean control.
Private orgs like the red cross, and the catholic chuch's private non profit orgs, and whatnot, even the UN, have given so much aid to people who need it.

I have cousins who survived Typhoon Haiyan, smack dab in the middle of it, and without UN aid they would have DIED man they were pointed a gun at to give up their canned sausages and food, don't say they don't do anything to help

Attached: 1532036393945.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

Scientists in position of power
I know more then you, Jewish look alike

Which is wrong you retard
We have a lawyer as a leader

Are you the Florence user?

Nope

Our Country and economy started to become a shithole around the 70's so in a way we were more worse than Venezuela

after that it was a painful but worthwhile recovery.

rappler.com/thought-leaders/153457-marcos-philippine-economy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1uPiW4K91OA

Attached: 14440654_10153914878608059_662201400334917662_n.jpg (720x804, 68K)

Do you live in Northern Italy, if yes then what's the problem? Aren't you comfy?

Merkel studied physics. Are we a technocracy now?

Weren't they rallying about it months ago?

Search up italy technocracy
They were a technocracy for a bit before the Jew look alike fucked it up
and no your not a technocracy, G*rman

>I was talking to a Venezuelan yesterday
That's not possible, their entire country has no access to internet

Attached: 1461387293518.jpg (480x354, 16K)

Yes, I was talking to him yesterday, in this very site.
I sympathize with him so much. It infuriates me people in Australia or Canada or Scandinavia, ESPECIALLY Americans are doing NOTHING to relieve their suffering while chilling in their cafes or houses without a care in the world while these people are batering for food in the streets

Attached: 1557264959607.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

kaguyafag using a proxy talking to himself to shill a bullshit argument
yet again

I suffer in America. How easy is getting citizenship in the land of Flips?

commies:ayoo fuck the rich lmfao,

rich man help!

We can't help man we got our own problems - there's Aboriginal communities that aren't getting clean water and whatnot

>Moving to our colony so you can rape underage prostitutes
Kys user