Its going to be bull time boys. If you aren't packing heavy backs you are going to miss out in the fall

Its going to be bull time boys. If you aren't packing heavy backs you are going to miss out in the fall.

Attached: bakkt.jpg (1526x1586, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/starbucks-sorry-your-bitcoin-is-still-no-good-here-1828119428
heritage.org/staff/norbert-michel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah no thanks. I'll invest in real world assets.

that's an interesting idea.
buy a lot of crypto currency, then create a way to make it useable in the real world and make huge money when the currency appreciates as people use it.

Crypto currency will not go away. eventually someone will figure out how to make it useful, because the reward is too great.

>*sips*

>nobody is going to buy those horseless buggies

Yeah no. Bitcoin will never go mainstream as long as pic related is a thing (the right side, I don't give a shit about bcash)

I had a dream that Ripple launched a platform on par with PayPal, but simpler. Let's be honest, regardless of how you feel about Ripple the company, they definitely have a greater chance at making that happen than Bitcoin does at ever reaching mass adoption.

Attached: 1534698607462.png (1200x860, 1.14M)

It solves a non-existent real world problem.

This is actually the death of bitcoin in terms of dollsr value if this goes through. That just means it allows normies to cash out their gains to buy some coffee at starbucks. Yes, bitcoin will finally go mainstream but at the same time the prices of bitcoin will fall. If you want bitcoins to rise, you need ETFs, not BAKKT.

No it doesn't. I mean yes it does. I mean... Fuck you!

the jew problem is very real, fren

> CEO of Bakkt

Attached: 0.jpg (200x200, 11K)

Pure

Attached: 1523599382201.jpg (700x609, 163K)

>increase adoption
>price goes down
This makes no sense.

this is the dumbest post I've seen on biz all night

in a very convoluted manner.

Attached: rube-goldberg-machine-cartoon-598.jpg (598x346, 368K)

nice meme.
so all I need to do is download a bitcoin cash wallet, show you my qr code, and bch magically shows up in my wallet?
sweet!
ill brb with a qr code

*dollar collapses because everybody paying taxes has switched to crypto*
aaaah but you were holding real estate, so you'r—
*all real estate crashes in value because people who have been holding real estate as assets in countries where the economy has been supported by ponzi schemes that operate at the expense of the taxpayer have all switched to cryptocurrencies*
—uuuh, maybe your stocks are doing oka—
*stocks of fortune 500 companies collapse within moments of people realizing that the government is only capable of pumping them with worthless USD, and smaller businesses who operate on cryptocurrencies and do not follow minimum wage laws are creating new, thriving economies and growing at an exponential rate*

least you still got your car, and some gold

by "real world assets", you did mean gold too—right, user?

>gold
lol thats a funny one

bitcoin will replace gold and be fantastically more valuable in the years to come

Non existent problem?

When was the last time you deposited an abnormally large check into your checking account? Maybe you’ve never done that. The bank will hold your funds and can do so if it decides for up to 9 business days. The bank needs to hold the funds because it doesn’t trust you or the payer of the check. It could come back in a week as a bad check.

With crypto funds clear in minutes. You can cut out the clearing houses and get on with business.

Came to post this

Attached: ftn-thumb-alt-375x200.png (375x200, 26K)

>imagine being this delusional

Attached: 1482682780389.gif (190x173, 1.8M)

>88

Attached: jews_new_york_times.jpg (1485x2290, 1.35M)

>wife of the CEO of NYSE/Intercontinental
she's just a figurehead, the Fortune article didn't even interview her at all.

>((non-existent problem))

>88
checked. kek is with us. their time is drawing to a close

>imagine not being able to see the writing on the wall

> where the economy has been supported by ponzi schemes
He says on a board that was literally spamming literal crypto ponzi schemes a fortnight ago.

Attached: moruru blaze it.jpg (296x324, 53K)

yup BTC sucks. It killed mass adoption and basically ended the bullrun. No one was going to buy a coin that had $40 transaction fees to send $500.

Joke coin. And people think ETH has a problem LMAO.

bitcoin has its problems but at least its not ethereum which is going to be increasing its total supply, has a bunch of fucking scam icos that it gave birth to which are going to drive its price down hardcore, and lastly has a ceo that believes its real value should be no more than $30

''the fall''

it's autumn

NOPE.

gizmodo.com/starbucks-sorry-your-bitcoin-is-still-no-good-here-1828119428

great article OP from the crypto bull guy from the Heritage Foundation ->>>

Writer:

heritage.org/staff/norbert-michel

Quote from The Heritage Foundation Website = Conservative Think Tank:

"the most influential conservative group in America
For the past 42 years, The Heritage Foundation has led the conservative movement…"

Its literally still summer.

So with all the burgers I’ve been eating lately (gladly of course) I decided today to try an old favorite, the McDonalds Big Mac. I’ll admit, this used to be my favorite meal on earth, but since it’s been years since I’ve eaten anything at McDonalds that wasn’t on their Value Menu, I was really looking forward to having a Big Mac.

As always, the service was fast, the burger was delivered and the fries were crispy for the first 10 minutes. Overall the Big Mac is still one of my favorite “Fast Food Burgers” because of the secret sauce and because it’s so different. We all know that the you don’t eat a Big Mac for the meat and after eating a lot of really good, meaty burgers over the last few months, it was the sauce that helped me enjoy this meal.

My Big Mac rating is simple: the secret sauce is tangy, sweet and makes for a nice burger. It’s one of my favorite fast food burgers but only because of the unique and secret sauce .

What is a BAAKT?

Attached: dfbvsdbvs.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

What’s wrong with her left eye?

rare genetic mutation which distinguish successful people vs unsuccessful

I’ll fill mine after etf is denied and it dumps. Thanks guy.

Attached: 521D7A0B-5864-4694-B263-2073C86F0EE8.jpg (211x239, 29K)

READ IT
E
A
DON'T NOT READ IT

I
T

holy Kek
you know I stay checking those numbers

0xBitcoin invalidates that argument.