THERE ARE PEOPLE BROWSING THIS BOARD RIGHT NOW

THERE ARE PEOPLE BROWSING THIS BOARD RIGHT NOW,

THAT THINK $1000 EOY IS A MEME.

LMAOOOOOOO

Attached: 1530272008362.jpg (694x800, 80K)

$1000 EOY is a meme, fren.

We're in the $2500 EOY timeline.

$2500 EOY is a meme.

$1000 EOY is not.

$1000 EOY is litetally FUD.

jk $0.1 EOY is the reality of the situation, no bullrun this year sorry fags.

Someone tell me what this offers that others don't

Here is a useful reminder for all you faggots
>1 billion tokens
>anons meme for almost a year that link will be worth x amount by x date
>every prediction is wrong
>people will small bags (less than 25k) are convincex their bag isn't small because they believe link is going to $100 in the next 12-24 months
>these stinky linkies hold
>the anons who create the price memes sell every pump and buy back low
>while you held on to your link when it went to .80c, these anons quadrupled their stack
>many anons now have bags of 100k+ link
>they will dump all the way up, many will even continue to accumulate
Link will never be worth more than $20. Look at the supply for NEO. This is not antshares 2.0. You literally need 100k to have a chance of making it with link. Don't hold your bag like a trench brain when there are low supply projects that have the potential to save you from wage slavery. I'm seriously trying to help you.

im too lazy to sit and type and explain to anyone. I only want to shitpost. check dubs faggot

Lol nice FUD

Its pointless trying to predict the future by extrapolating data from the past. $1000 EOY pic is literally you.

Attached: 1516997649029.jpg (1830x349, 216K)

If only there were hundreds of other threads made on Jow Forums that you could browse through and an entire pdf document that contained all of the answers you were looking for.

By the writing style of it's supporters, not sure if want.

this.
there's been chainlink threads for almost a year explaining pretty much everything about LINK
DYOR

Then dont buy, I really dont fucking care.

They won't tell you because they know their garbage coin has absolutely nothing to offer.

This shit is going to hit zero in the next six months. I bought 12k at $0.55 as suicide insurance and regret it every day of my fucking life.

Attached: 1534737033525.jpg (472x472, 113K)

Don't worry, he won't and neither will anyone else with even a half functioning brain. Enjoy those bags, frand!

de wae

Attached: 1517016733933.jpg (602x800, 544K)

hey faggot, suck my d*bs

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

Strap in fren

Attached: 1531507536347.jpg (602x800, 44K)

im so tired of all these 13 year old link holders playing with lunch money who think this shitcoin will do ANYTHING within the next five fucking years

Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth.

Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.

Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story.

The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.

In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

>mfw retards think a fatso, who's leading a team of mediocrity, will become multimillionaire from his ponzi

Love this pasta

>imagine watermarking such a garbage maymay

Attached: 1512289020139.jpg (445x447, 151K)

THERE ARE PEOPLE BROWSING THIS BOARD RIGHT NOW,
LMAOOOOOOO

But it literally, unironically, is a meme

Maniac

never selling

>every prediction is wrong
Oh wow, you mean to tell me a bunch of anonymous shitposters on an anime forum did NOT correctly predict the future??

I'm as OUTRAGED as you are!

all of science is literally assuming what has been happening will continue to happen