Swedes voted most beautiful people in the north

>swedes voted most beautiful people in the north
>finland is last
how?

thelocal.se/20140723/swedes-most-beautiful-in-the-nordics

Attached: 1386520001758.jpg (525x700, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>swedes are most beautiful
>t. swedish source
Hmm...

Norway should be first

>The survey asked 5,000 singles in the Nordic nations who among their neighbours was most attractive. Swedes won - by a long shot. The majority of Norwegians, Danes, and Finns said that Swedish men and women were aesthetically superior.
just saying

Best looking men:
Sweden
Spain
Germany
Best looking women:
Slovenia/Czech
Korea
Italy
Sources: I travel a lot.

>survey
Stereotypes.

I haven’t been to Sweden, but this is my impression as well

Those northen gemanics cant stand anything whiter than them., thatts why they hate us.
Last time i was in sweden buying snuss they called me and elf

Attached: FinlandRussia.png (788x637, 452K)

Everyone in Sweden thought I was Swedish. Then Norwegian, then Danish and then German. They seem to think that Finns are swarthy with dark hair when we have the highest rate of blue eyes and light hair out of all Nordics.

But you have a swarthy element in your gene pool that often pops up in Finns here in Sweden, that is brown or yellow eyes, pitch black etc, Swedes only range from Brown to blonde and green to blue

t. brown skinned, dark haired not so often even light eyed.

Youv said enaf.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

Italian and balkan women mogg every pig nosed cumskin

not according to my personal experience.

We don't really have yellow fever here, unless you're a boomer.

Attached: kaj.jpg (236x213, 7K)

Swedes are racist, they need more refugees

This, slovenian/Czecg women are mesmerizing

Remember around the mid 2000s when Thailand got really popular and you saw these 60 year old farts switching thai barwench wives every three months?

Czech*

Lies

Attached: suomityty.jpg (513x639, 35K)

God.. I know, right? It's weird. Their men don't look even remotely close as good.

πούστης

Shut up, tiny Greece. A real Greek can appreciate beauty in everything. From women to men to buildings.

but Finns have been upgraded to mediterriaenans so we are not ugly mongols any more :(

Attached: 9a009885e66b4f9cabd3a8b800ae118c.jpg (1920x1623, 400K)

I wouldn't really know, didn't really notice
But they're really nice, i always enjoy being there for festivals, and hanging out
Even though some of them have very poor english, they always want to try talk anyway
+ they teach me Czech words, it's win win
One of the best countries definitely, also amazing electronic music scene

A Finn becoming a Med is a huge downgraded.
Random question. Why do Finns hate everyone and everything? I've seen Finnish tourists and they look like they are permanently pissed off.

Attached: grafica realista.png (3630x1615, 783K)

>how?
4 vs 1 that's how. finland is only included in the nordics because swedes need a shield from russia