LINK will liberate us all financially

LINK will liberate us all financially
This was revealed to me during a psychedelic experience

Attached: 1527593298270.jpg (637x504, 69K)

Link will dump eternally

Attached: 1534273417580.jpg (1837x1960, 136K)

First time I did shrooms was before I got on an airplane. Was meeting my boys in aspen to ski on Presidents' Day weelend and they told me to bring shrooms... and this was before 9/11 so lolsecuriry was nothing. Flight was delayed 3 hours in tucson. So I ordered a pizza and just plopped them on my pizza in the airport food place.

Worst decision of my life.

Couldn't even find my connector plane in Denver to aspen. Was walking around like a fucking braindead hobo

kek had a terrible experience on shrooms too. did five grams by myself when i was 19. compounded by weed as well. was walking down the road looking like a mad man and had 911 punched in my phone. luckily i was able to calm down and realize what a mistake that'd be. this all happened in Tucson coincidentally

Here is a useful reminder for all you faggots
>1 billion tokens
>anons meme for almost a year that link will be worth x amount by x date
>every prediction is wrong
>people will small bags (less than 25k) are convincex their bag isn't small because they believe link is going to $100 in the next 12-24 months
>these stinky linkies hold
>the anons who create the price memes sell every pump and buy back low
>while you held on to your link when it went to .80c, these anons quadrupled their stack
>many anons now have bags of 100k+ link
>they will dump all the way up, many will even continue to accumulate
Link will never be worth more than $20. Look at the supply for NEO. This is not antshares 2.0. You literally need 100k to have a chance of making it with link. Don't hold your bag like a trench brain when there are low supply projects that have the potential to save you from wage slavery. I'm seriously trying to help you.

ok? never worth more than $20....you do realize once it hits $7-10 most of biz will become millionaires right (including me)? we're not all poor like you faggot.

kek

i-i am poor senpai

Attached: 1527700826255.jpg (998x998, 683K)

also lol at anyone thinking this will hit 1k eoy. i shitpost with the 1k eoy memes but you are seriously deluded. if you want to actually make it buy more than 80k link. sell all ur shit if you have to, (car, bike, movies games, pc equipment, graphics cars, consoles)

I've been hallucinating about chainlink since last fall, newfag

I had a vision that link will be $30 EOY

and that the next global recession will start around December this year and be fully acknowledged by March 2019

Ok but how did crypto fare in a recession?

who the fuck isn't going to buy a litttle bit of link
if its correct you can buy $1million for $290
if its wrong who gives a fuck

I only asked about LINK sorry

Link is a psyop meant to keep Jow Forums posters poor so they'll stay angry and desperate at the system, easier to manipulate into electing the next trump

life is psyop to make you care about doing things

link is a psyop is a psyop

You're being MKultra'd into literally giving away your money for a get-rich-quick ponzi meme

kek

shucks that's no good :[
how big's ya stack though? >10k i bet heheheh

Don’t know if your larping but I had a vision link would be $40. Not trying to one up you , it’s true , I posted about it but no one believed me

Nice just all inned LINK

pomp eet