Why are Americans so over to top fucking stupid?

Attached: fresh from reddit shitamericanssay.png (1134x466, 121K)

Murder of Patrice Lumumba Exporting degenerate identitarian movement The Gulf of Tonkin incident 60 trillion dollars in private and public debt Supporting Idi Amin Dada and Ngô Đình Diệm and Suharto Operation condor Trying to steal venezuelan oil Supporting Franco and Salazar Financing Bin Laden and taliban Mossadegh 53 Brazil 64 Argentina 76 Greece 67 Haiti 15 Mexico 14 Honduras 2009 Stolen mexican lands Supporting pedophile paraguayan dictator Paying corrupt jurists and politicians in latin america War on terror Patriot act PRISM Edward Snowden Guantanamo bay CIA black site NSA mass surveillance Warrantless Wiretapping 4th Amendment violations Julian Assange whistle-blower manhunt Ecuadorian embassy refuge Corporate interests worker's rights healthcare rights free education Police militarization incarceration rate fake weapons of mass destruction Petrodollar warfare Israel "special" relationship ban on boycott Free Palestine USS Liberty attack Mossad cover up false anti-semitism accusations depleted uranium mutinions war crime ignoring the Geneva Convention Agent Orange Smuggling drugs from Vietnam in coffins My Lai Massacre Contras Chile 73 CIA backing puppet dictators Illegal Occupation Guatemala 54 Cuban missile crisis Bay of Pigs Operation Northwoods Area51 Saudi lobby American Cover-Up of Trials of Unit 731 Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse MKUltra Tuskegee syphilis experiment Suspension of Habeas Corpus Sedition Acts civil rights Martin Luther King murder Cointelpro Bombing of Libya Bombing of Yemen Bombing of Syria Intervention in Yugoslavia Philippine Genocide of 1900 Choctaw Trail of Tears Andrew Jackson illegal Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii haole invasion Okinawa rapes Jarhead rapists migrant caravan ICE children in cages One drop rule Lynchings and hangings of African Americans and italians Racial segregation Ostracism of german, italian and irish immigrants Concentration camps for Asian Americans Immigration act 24

>mutt is trying to better himself and accept the european way of life
forgive his ignorance, at least he is trying

this has got to be a joke

I like the "give award" button

I wish we could rangeban the sw*ss

Attached: BD329721-12BE-497B-911C-54E51023A76A.jpg (499x530, 102K)

Attached: 1560281016455.jpg (922x715, 62K)

I don't see anything stupid about that post, he's just asking a question about a place oceans away from him.

>Anime in small European villages

What?

>if you don't know everything about yurope then you're stupid

Correct.

>Wha..NO YOU CAN'T JUST SUBVERT WORLD GOVERNMENTS!

Attached: download (10).jpg (233x217, 9K)

Small towns exist in America, especially in the far north and midwest

>european asks an innocent question about America
>even if it’s a silly question Americans are happy to help and answer

>American asks an innocent question about Europe
>AMERICANS ARE SO FUCKING STUPID I HOPE YOU ALL DIE FUCK OFF STAY OUT

what’s wrong with you people? what makes you like this?

hmm

I think the fact he wrote skewed as scewed should've been enough of a proof

he probably watched AoT

Because they still think they are hotshit.

Ah. Even the roofs in show like the ones in my home town. Is the show good? The reviews is all 9+ jesus.

Attached: 14212021967_e0f91cd422_k.jpg (768x432, 128K)

They're all introverted spergs with no understanding of socializing

I've watched it and yes it's pretty good. A typical shounen action anime but it's addicting to watch. Also the latest episodes that are airing right now pretty much explain everything.

The idiocy comes from him not even knowing what it's like in the majority of the US

obviously it's a kid living with his parents making the post

Ye the show is preaty good. Wich highschool did ya go to fampai? I went to Xico.

>pretending to not be america's little brother
sorry canada but you'll never be part of europe.
>socializing
post tits