Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hPdViA7kOgg
vocaroo.com/i/s0MahY60gzTC
vocaroo.com/i/s0BFFU3pXYqD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/hPdViA7kOgg

nah they had what we call authority and it was enough

no, I'm white

Attached: smirk wojak ears.png (645x773, 20K)

My parents never put a finger on me because they're aren't barbarians.

my mother once gave me a light tap in the but with a shoe, that's it.
I've seen my mother slap my father once.
that's all the violence I've witnessed in my family

American born Korean

Yes

In turn I beat mexicans and other koreans at school

Such is life in california

Yep. A lot. I deserved it though

Once my mother beat me really hard with her shoe because I failed my driver's permit exam

Just a few weeks ago my sister started a fight with my mother and got her really mad and then tried to drive her away. So she lied and told her that I failed my collage courses and she took all her anger out on me and decked me in the neck area

Aside from that I have been slapped many times

I got beat by other older kids and my teacher

Yeah. Such is life with a Balkan alcoholic father.

not my parents, but my brother who was almost 5 years older than me physically and mentally tortured me until i was about 13. and when i say torture i really mean it, it was all next level shit and it really screwed me up as a person even to this day.

No, but I wish my sister did

Attached: 1552574345614.webm (320x240, 1.86M)

Just being slapped as a child with every fuck up, the last time mum slapped me was when I was 15 I think

yes

>dat jump at 1:17
daaaaamn

untill I was 17 and I started beating them

only slaps, not proper beatings
kek, me and my sister used to fight like that when we were little

kek
white people bitch about everything especially sexual assault what pussies.
this is why liberal exist
have fun supporting your tranny children faggot
kek fuckign based
did you learn your lesson user? will you continue to be as stupid as you were hit for?
your sister is a bitch you should beat her ass
>tortures
>yeah he fuckign water boarded me
he was teaching you who was the man sissy pants

How's that Stockholm Syndrome working out for you?

god imagine the grooping

>when i say torture i really mean it, it was all next level shit
what a pussy lmao

>you need to hit your kids!
>i dont care about countless studies showing its bad, i think it works so it must work!

Attached: 1515197640368.jpg (645x968, 153K)

its ok I mean I dont mind it much, where else would I go?
based
I wish this happened to me as a kid
people with sisters probably learn how to talk and be around women much better than not, and they probably end up being chads.
same.
if I had a sister to teach me to talk to girls and met her friends I probably wouldn't be a virgin but instead I just have autism and stutter when talking do to never practicing speaking.

wtf i cant believe you said that, now im going to beat you unconscious and prove it's right

asian people: *exist*
get beat and get better grades and have a superior mind
black pipo: *exist*
get beat and fuck hella bitches and become pro athletes or have a superior physical form
mexican people: *exist*
take your jobs
whites who are beaten: *exist*
become trannies, nazis, soyjaks, or whores

why do white people do this?

asian pipo: *exist*
get beat and get better grades and have a superior salary
black pipo: *exist*
get beat and fuck hella bitches and become pro athletes or have a superior physical form
mexican pipo: *exist*
get beat and take your jobs and replace white people
whites pipo: *exist*
never got beat and become trannies, nazis, soyjaks, or whores

i used to hide under my bed and cry when my dad got angry

Bare bottom spanking or not?

S I S S Y
I
S
S
Y

fuck you leather man

Because it "works" in short term. If the child is being noisy you beat him and he shuts up. If the child breaks something in the house, you beat him up and feel like justice has been served. And then the kid grows to be a scared shut-in or a psycho.

lmao it's even better now

yes

Nothing physical, just plenty of neurotic mind games.

Attached: 1561102198993.png (399x386, 153K)

Yeh, everytime he did it though he'd apologize and give me something and make me understand why he did it. I think it's pretty good desu.

No, that's fucked up.

my russian mom used to beat me with leather belt but then i beat her a bit too so she stopped lol

I was spanked from time to time. I had a habid as a kid of kicking my dad in the balls when we were roughhousing around so once after I did it he punched me in the balls.

Yeah, both of them, nothing too crazy tho. My mom once gave me a bloody nose after talking to the principal

Only very seldomly and only when I was under 10.

God I wish that were me (the girl)

yes but only at a very young age, when i was about 7 or 8 my mom started defending me from my pops

my dad smacked me when i was young, the last time maybe when i was 7/8

yes but i didn't deserve it, and look where i'm at now

They spanked me as a kid, yes. but I don't even consider it "beating", just some discipline

did you fuck her?
god I wish that were me (the boy)
I wish I had an older sister to torture me and secretly torture my cock and balls while mom wasn't home
>look where I am now
in peru...yikes I feel for you bro

>flag
No, but they probably should have.

only once, and it was enough to set me straight. Since that day i became an adult mentally

my dad grounded me for an entire day and pushed me down for not putting his pencil away once

This is actually true.

t.shut-in + pyscho

i got slapped upside the head a few times, also got a kick in the ass for beating up someone

Yes but my dad won't admit it now

my dad tried to discipline me once and I told him if he ever did it, I would made his elderly life a living hell, my parents are afraid of me and that's how things must be, I get things done on my own.
sometimes, I feel like they are my kids.

Difficult atm to post. However here is my contribution to your thread.
vocaroo.com/i/s0MahY60gzTC

I hope you get raped and your throat slashed

look, the chink can't control his behaviour

Yes, I turned out severely mentally ill and nowadays beat up my weak old powerless father for fun to pay it back

A monkey who relies on welfare and street handouts is calling me out? The absolute state of shit stains like you, lmao

sure

Just with the belt or extension cord until I grew too big for that.

good, he deserves it, neglect him and remember its his fault, noy yours, you are just doing justice for youserlf, just dont repeat his behaviour in your kids.

incel chink

I was a violent little shit, as soon as i was offended my hand went flying
My sister suffered a lot, and I got in trouble when she cried
But sometimes i think i got in trouble too much
Because after a certain point my sense of self began to drop. "Why do i get in trouble like everyday? Maybe I am evil?" That sort of thing.
Sometimes she cried on purpose. And she knew how stressed i got when mom got angry at me, yet she still did it.
I have mental problems now because while i was being treated like the demon child, my grandma that never got mad at me got full blown dementia, got bullied at school, parents started fighting and treating me even worse (think of adults who decide they are giving up on life, then nothing holds them back anymore, i saw my parents turn into monsters)

Well karma bit them in the ass anyways. My dads business tanked, his mom died without waiting for him like he begged, he got fatter and weaker. Mom got older and weaker, got diabetes, has to work until she dies.

And you know what, i will let them work until they die. They were not good to me. I was their shit sponge for most of my life. If they know that and want to pay back for it, i wont stop them. I wont intervene and be like no no, i forgive you, dont do that. Because i tried, and it was all lies.

yeah my dad hit me with a slipper on the butt

>Sometimes she cried on purpose.
bitch

>And you know what, i will let them work until they die. They were not good to me. I was their shit sponge for most of my life. If they know that and want to pay back for it, i wont stop them. I wont intervene and be like no no, i forgive you, dont do that. Because i tried, and it was all lies.

godspeed, you try to get revenge in your sister too

haves ex incel freak.

consider suicide
vocaroo.com/i/s0BFFU3pXYqD

>i have mental problem now
the utter state of my cunt.
>my tax dollars go to monkeys
>i turned our severely mentally ill
it shows
>revenge on your sister
he should get her pregnant and so she's forced to raise a down syndrome retard kek

i got the belt

Yea with an extension cord or whatever funny thing is when I got older and I squared up he looked scared lol then he stopped

Your english is really good user , hope you're doing well

no, I love my life too much and its great. why should I commit suicide, in fact i'm doing better everyday. my parents also have a good life becuase they follow my orders.

I seized their house, sold it and brought a new bigger one in a better neighbourd, I made a contract so they can enjoy it until they die. we both pay for the mortage, I might be pretty stern but I consider myself to be extremely fair.

No and they say their parents also never did it

>e should get her pregnant and so she's forced to raise a down syndrome retard kek
no, because that baby is his blood

I actually asked for my parents to spank me instead of getting grounded. So no

>uuhm daddy, would you spank me please

>people with sisters probably learn how to talk and be around women much better than not, and they probably end up being chads.

>18 year old me
>11 year sister
If only that was inverted I wouldn't be such a autist in middle and high school.

>revenge on sister
>caring about blood
lol wot
who gives a fuck

based and omega pill'd
you sister will probably be a slut.

is it true that murrican kids can call child services if their parents hit them?
i used to think burger kids have so much power that their parents wouldn't dare lay a finger on them.

yes my dad beat me lot because I used to assault people. one time he beat me so hard I stop and now I don't feel like murdering anymore.

I knew they wouldn't really beat me and a month away from my brand new PS2 felt a like a lifetime to 7 year old me, so it made sense in my head

Aint nobody ever love me man

Attached: Screenshot_20190627-202016.png (2048x1758, 500K)

>did you learn your lesson user? will you continue to be as stupid as you were hit for?
Honestly, no. It's something you just grow out of as you mature. Hitting young kids does nothing because they're still too young to fully understand what they're doing and comprehend why it's happening. As they get older and mature they realize certain things aren't allowed and stop. Hitting is pretty pointless when someone is still young as their brain is still developing and learning.

My dad did. My step-dad (former) also molested (or raped?) me

this, hitting kids is like beating a cat.
My sister always beat her son but he never had a problem with me because I explain him with logic and patience why he shouldn't behave in a certain way.
also I beated my sister to a pulp when she tried to beat her son in front of me, im not old enough to take him away.

> USA/Mexico
> yes, but only if it was really deserving like calling my mom a bitch at 12. If I got beat for something like grades I’d bet I’d end up fucked up

I get beaten by daddy owo

Yeah, but I was a trouble maker. I'd get my ass smacked with a plastic spatula. Got a little soap in my mouth too when I would say obscene things. Never got punched or kicked. The generations are getting worse and worse and minor physical punishment in some form really only seems to work to a certain extent, but society has turned into a bunch of pussies and only want to point the finger and say doin't do it again.