1.5 hours

1.5 hours.

That's how long my sister was in Brazil for before she got mugged in a park after never being robbed all her life in Australia

Maybe thirdies do suffer after all

Attached: 1468477723115.jpg (547x530, 26K)

Post pic of her. We need to know she is safe.
I shall begin praying.

Shame they didn't seed her too

Based

we did.

>mugged

She probably was just hustled by some street nigger selling shitty bracelets to tourists or something. Your sisters a dumb bitch who needs to be more aware.

My Chemistry teacher got even robbed by a policeman when he was in Brazil (or at least a guy in uniform who pretended to be police).

Sorry, didn't know it was your sister. I have a rule: never rob Jow Forums posters and their families!

>(or at least a guy in uniform who pretended to be police).
Is there really any difference in latam

Robbers can afford bullets

Australia is almost a Muslim majority country is this point. She’s lucky she didn’t get robbed there

19 years. That's how long I've lived in Brazil without ever being robbed. Maybe your sister is just a retard when it comes to basic safety measures, like most first world girls are.

latin america should be nuked and re start all over again

i bet the guy took her phone without any gun

There's more Chinese than Muslims of all kinds in Australia.

My history teacher and his wife were mugged by a gang of kids during his visit to Panama City in the 70s

Why do foreigners even come here

>Going to any part of Brazil other than the South

Attached: 076.png (680x541, 610K)

t. south cuck

how did you know? :^)

tourists are easy prey
gypsies here in my city try to mug the chinese tourists all the time, yet i've never been mugged.

Gringos usually go to big cities like RJ, SP or Northeast. Those places are know for scaming, robbing kidnaping etc Gringos, you guys have a big fucking target over your heads and just by the way you just behave ,thinking cause you are in the middle of city like SP is the same as you safe space Yurupe, that you are a sucker a.k.a Gringo.
Seriously if you are going para cities like RJ. SP, northeast touristic cities in general, beware always even the kids gonna pickpocket you and screw with your vacation.

Unironically, where I live the fucking scum know to not fuck with tourists cause it can fuck with the city economy.

Typical Brazilian coping. Always blaming the victim instead of recognizing this is a fucking shithole, all of it. And before you come with regional bulshit, I've lived for more then five years in both the northeast (Fortaleza) and the south (Porto Alegre), and the first time I was robed was in the Moinhos de Vento neighborhood in Porto Alegre.

But anyway, if blaming others help you sleep better at night, go ahead.

Based

Typical Brazilian coping. Excuse for walking like a retarded in places know to be dangerous. Saying that people can be more careful isn't the same as blaming them.

> b--b-ut safety should be taken for granted!
> Yo--you can't rob me i-is against the law!

And wow! Sure your anecdote really debunks statistics.

Attached: t4r3lgqucfse-mike-myers.jpg (600x800, 213K)

I bet she was huwite. huwites should never step foot on this continent for their own safety

porto alegre is not a true southern city

Not bad post

policemen can ruin their lives if they shoot a gun

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHKKJJJKJJAJAJAJAKAJAJAKAKKAKAJAJAJAJA
TAKE THAT STUPID DUMB WHITE WHORE I WISH THEY WOULD HAVE KILLED HER TOO HAHSHAHAHAHSHSJ FUCKING STUPID WHITOIDS AND THEIR RETARDED SISTERS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHJAJAKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.OHMY FUCKING GOD

Attached: 717.jpg (324x291, 15K)

Check this before deciding where to travel

Attached: safetytovisit.jpg (4000x2370, 780K)

she should go at mexico

hot

>Middle East
>First
I guess this pyramid is quite old

Here's the complete list

Attached: safetytovisitlist.png (616x2548, 151K)

Not seeing any Nordic countries
Seems quite biased.

It measures the risk for foreigners visiting the respective countries, not for the natives.

So people never go as tourists to the Nordic countries?

Who knows, maybe the maker of the list is from Scandinavia

I got mugged twice I'm fucking stupid

of course. we shouldn't allow a govverment's organisation to go around shooting people without repercurssions

I can never understand people vacationing in third world hellholes.

cheap pussy and cheap drugs

seriously, why even fucking bother going to mexico, brazil, etc? serves them right

this

I can never understand that either. Why risk sexual disease, aids and death from shitty drugs?

What are good cities to visit excluding São Paulo and Rio? Is the South the safest?

You’re right. Why vacation a country that’s more dangerous than this country? Your odds of death get increased. I remember that retard Canadian that went to Peru and was murdered by a bunch of villagers because they thought he killed their priestess.

I'm 23 and I never got robbed here. I live in Rio de Janeiro. My house has been burglarised 2 times tho

>Typical Brazilian coping. Always blaming the victim instead of recognizing this is a fucking shithole, all of it. And before you come with regional bulshit, I've lived for more then five years in both the northeast (Fortaleza) and the south (Porto Alegre), and the first time I was robed was in the Moinhos de Vento neighborhood in Porto Alegre.
>But anyway, if blaming others help you sleep better at night, go ahead.

Attached: 1559853913538.jpg (785x731, 112K)

is it nice there? one of my friends lives there

Not a valid example, Porto Alegre is a brown shithole.

>be first world user
>be white
>go to one of the most dangerous countries in the world
>walk around
>in a park
>being white
>carrying valuables
>wearing clean clothes
>get attacked
>expect the police to be cops instead of mafiosos
>wtf the fuck???

Attached: D7435AF8-0C63-4AB4-BF06-3873A258F0DA.jpg (764x720, 201K)

because american culture revolves around quick fleshly gratification

yes, but south is the most boring part of the country. Nothing ever happens
Porto Alegre and Curitiba are dangerous though

So, what places are safe for tourists?

Florianopólis. But you wouldn't want to go there

Not latinamerica

stop going to third world countries you retards

Serves her right.

tangue argentino mediano

Attached: 5745.jpg (263x191, 9K)

A beauty
Shame it has little to no armor.