Why are the japanese obsessed with little white girls? this is messed up

why are the japanese obsessed with little white girls? this is messed up

Attached: 1561685043.png (2236x1258, 3.38M)

wtf is cp legal in japan?

i-is this actually legal in Japan?

Attached: 1531665744219.png (646x595, 269K)

the top middle dvd... what am i seeing between the two below it wtf my eyes are fucking with me

her thigh

Cute, but I am more of a Pollyfan.

Just imported like loli Hentai in the West
What's wrong

This stuff used to be "legal" in the US and there were many paid websites for it. The company webe web getting hit was the final nail in the coffin for it though. I remember an episode of Oprah where she had a child model from one such website on and interviewed her mom.

it's mostly jap girls though

Isn't this just nudism? I'm pretty sure it's still legal here but I'm not willing to check as I'd rather not be on a watch list.

Nah child modeling is different. They never showed actual nudity (besides a couple things that slipped through in some cases but that's another story...) just girls in sexy poses and dressed in sexy clothes. If you google the cases of webe web and a little agency (I think that's what the other one was called) you can see how the FBI BTFO them. Before that people even posted this stuff on Jow Forums. Mods weren't very tolerant and those guys spread out to other chans like 420chan and even made their own called 12chan. Plenty of drama there and a whole ED article.

aye

why are w*sternoids so paranoid lol calm your tits

i guess those in op are imported shit from east europe. it's no longer available even in japan so there's no way the US allows it.

there are still japanese girls' ones in japan though

their society produce mental ill people

I think you mean actual CP isn't available anymore? But the junior models stuff I don't think is banned.

You can get locked up for trying to import candy doll videos here, desu. A guy even got locked up with a few decades worth of sentencing for trying to import a bunch of comic lo mags.
Australia is a morally backwards shithole in this regard. You can beat the shit out of your neighbour and get a slap on the wrist but looking at photos or illustrations of little girls can be a life sentence.

nuke japan again please

I think it was until sometime in the 00's actually.
Not condoned or anything but no laws had been made against it yet.

Those were prodocued in Japan. A little while back the studio rebranded themselves with older models (so it's fucking pointless) but the only thing imported were the girls and their parents.
There is no way an actual Japanese on Jow Forums would be this unaware.

Fuck off back to Non-lolicons do not deserve human rights.