What should be the age of consent in your opinion?

What should be the age of consent in your opinion?

Attached: 1560186167266.jpg (530x767, 88K)

30. let's level the playing field.

t. roastie

70. If she hasn't hit menopause yet, it's too risky.

Women shouldn't have the right to give consent, you take consent from her father or her male guardian in the form of asking her hand in marriage.

Swedish women look like adults with fully developed boobs at 13

21 should be the age of adquiring adult rights for everyone

I wanted to bang several classmates in 11-12

>mfw it is
>mfw non-muslims are still 18
lol

regardless of what the age of consent is i still wouldn't be able to get laid anyway

120. Except for the top 1% in fitness/attractiveness/intelligence, who can start at 14. Continue this until the world population falls to 100 million.

based and eugenicspilled

15 worldwide. If a 16 year old boy gets lucky and nails a 35 year old woman and vice-versa....that should be alright

Based

oh boy here we go

Based

It's a stupid concept in itself.
If boy and girl are 12 years old each - they can bang with other no problem.
But if it 17 and 22 - it suddenly becomes a crime (not in Russia, we have age of consent of 16, but still). But what exactly makes it a crime? Because in 17 person is stupid and gullible? But some people are stupid in 30, maybe they should be illegal to bang with too?

In Estonia it's 14

Attached: tenor.gif (220x165, 76K)

>yfw all the retarded hebes think changing aoc laws means they'll get a girl
you can't even get laid with used up old bitches. most of you never got laid in general.

It was 14 when I was in high school. Now it's 16. I think 16 is fine. Even 14 wasn't causing any problems aside from a few rare cases. I remember one girl in my Grade 9 French class (~14 years old) who had a 23-year-old bf, and everyone thought it was weird.

If the ages were reversed, he'd be a chad, now he's just a creep

Absolutely based.

>age of consent
What does that even mean? I thought if a person has sex with a minor then that person gets charged with statutory rape.

It's 15 in France and I fucked a 16yo when I was 28.

How old are you now

please maek this true in my cunt and stone the whores

16 is fine, court of public opinion keeps most people in check, teenagers that fuck old people and vice versa are fucked in the head anyway and shouldn't be a concern

Attached: 1560575500260.png (650x540, 81K)

this is the only correct answer tbqh. 18 as the mark of adulthood is retarded and most people still consider them kids.

The clock

Source?

It's already 16 in the Netherlands. And 15 to 12 is possible if it's an equal relationship. 11 is illegal in every situation.

Would you do it again

Based

Yeah. Did it get you laid?

In the Netherlands it's for example legal to date a 12 year old that's quite mature, you love each other, you're around the same age and so on.
But if you want to have a threesome, don't love each other, are a sex tourist, are an authority figure or if the relationship is considered in any way controversial, then you're fucked.

It can be 14, but any sex relationship that have gap of 6 or higher should be ended in rope.

t. career in moral developer

Yes, if a girl that age hits on me I will go with it but I would not initiate

based ngl

Moral developer huh, first time hearing that indon user.

I remember there was only like 1 girl who had sex at my sex around that age, as everyone knew she had given someone a blowjob. I was quite popular, but I didn't find girls very interesting at that age. I was too preoccupied with drawing, video games, fighting to see who's stronger and that kind of things.

*at my school around that age

What if the sex is bad or she's too basic? Can you return her to her father?

15-16 imo. Not too young but not too old either, perfectly balanced.

I actually like Florida's sliding law on this. 16-22 is fine, but once one party is 23, they can only legally go for 18+

That's a good idea I think. But I don't like how absolute American laws tend to be. While in Europe judges and prosecutors look more at the context of the situation.

Oh yeah, there's a shitload of problems with the American legal system, I won't deny that, but they do come across some good ideas every once in a while (in principle)

fucked a 19 year old girl when I was 26. never fucked a girl younger than 25 since. holy fuck how can you guys obsess over these girls. sex was alright but she couldn't open her mouth without saying something naive or just boring.

Unironically should be 15, once they are in HS it's fine. Don't get me wrong it's weird for a 15 year old to be with someone who's 20+ but it isn't something that should be criminal. With parental permission you can go into the military at 16 in many countries, being able to decide whether or not you want sex is fine at 15 I think.

Ultimately it should be this.
Baby steps though - increase it to 17 for heterosexuals and 18 for homosexuals.

>because Jow Forums is an imageboard and most only know reality from pictures

Attached: 1546822308444.png (727x682, 168K)

Based. If it weren't for Islamic rejection of Christ's divinity I would 100% be behind you turds.

In the Netherlands there is no such thing as consent at all. If you don't actively resist then there is no evidence you didn't want it. Even if you say no.

Although politicians now want to change that law to cater to freezing rape victims and people who say no. In the future you will get the obligation to ask a person if she's alright if she freezes.

Women should be seen but not heard

Marriage

Attached: g9SFJxh (1).jpg (515x496, 43K)

Yeah but girls that young are mentally toddlers

Depends on what your legal system is like. Those absolute laws are more robust because they're less interpretative. Less bias can be introduced. Furthermore while they may work now in the future that could shift. Ideally there would be no hardset laws and everything violation would be about addressing guidelines for each context. That's kind of how law worked in the past actually.

Honestly I wouldn't want that contextuality here because the male would get fucked no matter what, it just adds more loopholes towards that end. Here if both are underage then there's nothing to be done, no matter how much the parents and society make up bullshit and hate the male, there will be no legal unfairness. My friend had sex with his 16yo gf when he was 14, both being underage there was nothing to be done about it, that didn't stop her parents and wider society trying to parade him as abusive or a rapist and demanding prosecution. He would have 0 chance of a fair trial.

Insh’Allah habibi!

Looking for stimulating conversation in women is like looking for Jews in Raqqa

If it bleeds, it breeds

>If you don't actively resist then there is no evidence you didn't want it. Even if you say no.
Fuck, you are based. I should come to you until you changed that.

fpbp

I agree, that's why i like the idea of a law like this because even though it's not a crime, there is always retards who will take the opportunity to reach their own means.

Wait, why do people hate Islam again?

the absolute nature of american laws and simply american everything is exaggerated to meme level on this site honestly.

what?
its 16 everywhere except burgerland

Niggers are the only one breeding anyways, so why force this kind of irrelevant law.

Having no consent requirements also helps if you go out and have drunken sex. So you don't get American situations here, where drunks can't consent. As long as the person is conscious you're good to go.

14, women are worthless after 25

It depends:
- normies have been conditioned into it by the Jew
- redpilled people just hate the Wahabbis

Remember that Wahabbism was founded by a rabbi and it is this sect where terror attacks come from

Yeah that seems like a semi reasonable compromise. Although I think the absolute should be 17+. I don't care what people say it shouldn't be criminal to bang a 17 year old girl at any age. Thankfully the country I emigrated to ( Poland, just back in Canada to spend some time with my family ) is more sensible and sets it at 15. Although I think that banging girls 15-20 is always going to be semi shitty due to how stupid/lacking perspective they are.

your mum doesn't represent the average woman

Im not having sex with my mother.
Wtf new zealand ?

honestly i think sex should be banned entirely

We aren't in the times where a man on his early 20s is capable to raise and feed his family. You're just another bedouin nigger preaching irrational shit.

Wizard revolt soon

sure thing mohammed

checked

You say this, yet do not refute my points.
You go onto Facebook, find a "right-wing" group. Demonstrate to them how Jews have flooded our country with refuse. See them defend the Jews and shame you, as the poor little Jews are under threat from the Muslims.

Christ is Lord. You also missed on the ethnicity front - I am a mischling

29yo

>And 15 to 12 is possible if it's an equal relationship.
15yo dating 12yo? fucking? your sister?

age is just a number
each human has different ages for puberty
it should be set by biology, not arbitrary numbers

Pump and dumps are illegal, so they still have to be serious about it.
But legally having sex with your sister is no different from having sex with anyone else.

>Pump and dumps are illegal
Who checks the legalty?

no, i mean can some 15yo turk with fancy haircut fuck your 12yo sister?

Why ask him and not his sister.

That's possible, but depends on the context. If they love each other that's possible.

But the police are free to decide who they arrest. The prosecutors are free to decide who they prosecute. And the judge is basically free to interpret the law as he sees fit. In fact, judges are legally allowed to ignore all case law.

I second you. The limits themselves are dumb, but you can't rely on the average person on judging by themselves what's right and what's not especially now that sex is seen as fun and not love-giving.
What we should do is go back to the point where sex is a big taboo for non serious relationships or even until marriage.

They generally follow case law. But if he hates your guts, then he'll think of something to lock you away.

you do realize that this means a 29 year old can fuck a child right?

Attached: come on now.jpg (600x328, 28K)

How would u enforce desu? Punish woman or man? If I were to give up my right to consent, should I be held in contempt? I think no.

Attached: 1561692641905.png (598x540, 550K)

Based