Can someone tell me why Europeans can't get air conditioners?

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-06-28-23-18-51.png (1411x2152, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FaC0dlRENk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because we had no need for them.

Shut the fuck up
Its not supposed to get this hot
you fucking thirdie shits are ruining everything
Just try to stop polluting so much
You cant even breathe without masks you fuckers and you still dont do anything about global warming

Some buildings do. Most homes don't. Pointless in the UK.

because europe used to have temperate summers, global warming is changing it

Europeans don't even have dryers lol, they air out their clothes like it's 1893

Stop falling for media agitprop

We're trying to save the climate my dude

too poor, possibly havent even uncovered the technology

That headline sounds like "let me tell you about your continent"

They are actually illegal to have here in new homes, due to the ugly fan machinery having to be put outside the buildings.

yes and? we're saving power my dude

Based. Places that couldn’t be populated without AC, shouldn’t be populated.

I hope this reaches enough europeans before its too late.

youtube.com/watch?v=FaC0dlRENk0

Just fucking make your own temp AC.

too poor paying for refugees gender re-assignment surgerys

>Pay out the arse for a machine you'll use for 2 seconds
It'll only exacerbate the problem at this point, people use them poorly enough as is.

Nobody cares enough. The heat isn't that bad, it's just the media going all out to get views and push "muh climate" agenda

....most regular AC's are like $200... That's chump change

>no need
>86f/30c
"AAAAAAAAAAAA I'M LITERALLY BURNING ALIVE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

>global warming
doesn't exist in the way you think it does

>$200
That's how much yuros make a week, it's a lot of money for them

1)no it's not. You'll pay at least ~500€ for a gas A/C for an average household and those cheap water A/Cs don't work here since we don't live in the desert.
2)where are we gonna put them? Apartments and windows weren't build with A/Cs in mind. Here you can't just nail some machine on your cartboard house. Installing that stupid machine (if you even can) would cost just as much as the device itself.
3)It's not worth it. I would have paid a total of 1200€ for my flat. Instead I bought a decend 20€ fan and with the leftover money I'll go travel.

>can't install a fucking AC on his window by himself
how fucking useless are you

>he believes in Gorebull Warming

>100 degree
what

bong degrees

>t. has never left his city
>t. American reading comprehension

I said the windows were not designed with A/Cs in mind. There were build to keep you warm in winter and don't open the same way as yours (yours as in the windows in your deserted mutt town).

Retard. We're getting low on water because of you shits

well we decided to install AC during last summer heat wave but it was rejected by city council so yeah no AC

well nigger every Europoor ITT is saying they dont have nor need air conditioning.

This is what I mean. Where do you find a 2m tall A/C to fit in this window you retard. I would have to pay someone to show up with a crane and drill 4 holes in the wall from outside (because it's illegal to do it standing out of the window) and one hole TROUGH wall (and as I said, our houses arent made of cheap cardboard like yours) also I need to get like 5 different documents + my landlord can say something against it and then I would need 2 another documents.

Attached: IMG_20190628_191448.jpg (4160x3120, 2.94M)

>uses ACs and dryers wasting tons of energy causing global climate change
REEEEEEEE IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR USING THOSE UNNECESSARY THINGS THAT WE ARE IN THIS MESS

Please stop being rude to thirdies.

I dont care about global warming lol just use AC everywhere

poverty combined with not having any rights in the apartments they rent or "own"

Well, summers are several degrees C hotter now than they have ever been.
And buying an AC unit is like 250 dollars plus the installation and even worse, the electricity bill...

Really, hanging out your clothes is great if you have fresh air. I live way out from anywhere, and when I take my clothes in from the clothesline they're fresh and crisp as shit
If I chuck them in the dryer they're all hot and stuffy afterwards, so I don't use it unless the weather is particularly bad.

As for AC, heat pumps are becoming more and more common here, and you can just reverse them in the summer if it gets too hot to handle.
For the most part I don't mind, and usually keep a few windows open all summer and air out the house.

If not for those casement windows we got here I would've got myself a window unit a long time ago.

Attached: 54656577657.jpg (500x313, 20K)

It's still not hot enough for AC

It was hotter last year, but even then the summer here is and has always been comfy warmth. And places like stores, offices or other places that cant air out the heat DOES have AC in most places. Compared to most of inhabited America and asia its just not that hot.

I dont know wtf southern Europe is doing without AC thats some dumb shit

I live on the 7th floor, pic related is the only windows in my tiny apartment besides the small kitchen window and there's no way of installing an AC unit without major work.

Attached: IMG_20190628_194722.jpg (2782x1993, 3.11M)

>no AC

wtf

trust the burger to not know how to read.

It's not hot enough to warrant them

I prefer to open the windows and cross-ventilate, feel the wind (I get headaches and runny nose from AC)
also I use dryer only in winter (when it rains) since air dryed clothes are healthier and it is also gentler to the fabrics

I don't use my dryer either. Air drying clothes is much better, especially if you're tall so the clothes don't shrink.

Why do you need one, the clothes are dry the following day

because we don't need them for 90% of the year

Sounds like you need some pitchforks and torches to overthrow the corrupt council.

Firstie countries contribute way more to global warming than thirdie countries do

I plan to crank up my energy consumption and pollution rate so they suffer even more

Haha based inconsiderate American.

Most homes here have AC units.

Manly tips: Just pull that compressor and the tubes section (both evaporator and condensor) from junk refrigerator. Blow the evaporator with fan and run the compressor. You made an A/C. Just dont spill that liquid inside the tubes.

how do you lead the compressor's heat out of the room though

Most people who don't live in shitty commieblocks have A/C here now. We call them "heat pumps", but they're the same thing. All new houses have them.

my feet are cold now actually
wouldn't mind a spicy 35 degrees

Attached: 1559102977198.jpg (1270x636, 326K)

AC is very common here.

Pollution and energy saving.

Third worlders and Americans really fuck this planet. You just don't give a fuck of the nature and future of the planet

They didnt produce heat because its low rpm electric motor.

there is no such thing as a closed cooling engine, if you don't remove the heat from the room on the other side then you are only creating a complicated heater

why do you think all commercial AC systems have a box outside to remove the heat? do you really think professional solutions wouldn't exist to do that if it were possible? it's literally physically impossible

I have two AC units, ask me anything

On a scale of 1 to 2, 1 being one AC unit and 2 being two AC units, how many AC units do you have ?

I didn't know they invented perpetuum mobile -esque machines in Indonesia. Good to know the future is here, where instead of using energy to put hot air somewhere else, you just vanish it into thin air.

Why is Europe so third world? Even my BRS (Brown Reggaeton Shithole) house has AC

I'm feeling a decent to strong two on this one

>why do you think all commercial AC systems have a box outside to remove the heat?
That box is that we called condenser... to remove heat from the liquid (freon), not the air from your room.

Wow

Attached: 1531409603890.jpg (498x573, 49K)

IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THIS FUCKING HOT

which allows the entire system to work, yes

otherwise you are generating more heat than cooling

You are third world because you live somewhere, where you need an AC in the first place. Here it didnt get this hot until 4-5years ago. It's all your fault.

Your climate=warm, most of Europe=not warm. I'm sure this explained something. These heat waves are also a pretty new thing. People have bought a lot of air conditioners even here in recent years.

nah, its just historical buildings are protected against any change

>Tfw island winds

Attached: 1505938439421s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

>Tfw Med winds

Attached: vent.jpg (645x725, 103K)

niggahs just get an HVAC system
my house is around 22c all year around

>spending hundreds of shekels on a machine to do what thee air can do for free
yes americans are this dumb

but portable ac work..

only if you aim the outlet outside of a window, like so from a quick google search, you can see it going out the window

or are you talking about the humidifier memes

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 7K)

My portable AC has a flexible pipe I have to turn to the outside through a slightly opened window so it blows hot air away

you would need to air proof the window somehow, that shit is very inefficient if all the cold air can just blow out

I drove my hummer 257 miles today with the AC on. It was nice knowing that I am contributing to the destruction of europoors.

>landlord can decide to deny you an air conditioner for no reason
Imagine being a Krautnigger/Eurocuck

Idk about the other paperwork but it only seems logical that the person who owns something has the final say on what happens to it
Retard

i use that one, it works very well. i highly recommend it. just have to empty the bottom tank of water every so often. the seal on the window is fine enough especially for temp acs

>window AC
>2m tall
continental education
>I need to get like 5 different documents + my landlord can say something against it and then I would need 2 another documents
continental bureaucracy

YUROS ARE DUMB AS ROCKS THIS IS WHY WE SUBSIDIZE THEM
Honestly can't wait till all of Africa and the Middle East moves to Europe. Hopefully they'll learn to get smart like us here in America

We do though