I am drunk and filled with the urge to improve my country and make a difference. Does thisnhappen in your cunt?

I am drunk and filled with the urge to improve my country and make a difference. Does thisnhappen in your cunt?

Attached: aixxr3ogeiv21.png (288x175, 6K)

only the drunk part
[spoiler]dumb frogposter[/spoiler]

Yes, its core part of my autism. I usually express it on /balk/ so can you

I don't feel the urge to improve my country because its too big. But I feel urge to improve myself so I can follow Jesus

Attached: web3-baltimore-catechism-christ-mary-st-peter-order-baltimore-catechism-facebook.jpg (620x310, 251K)

same here OP, its been gnawing at me for a few years now

You have the luck that your country is both small and a shithole, so one man can literally make a difference
Here I would have to fight against 50 millions of fuckers who hate being civilized

Yes I will do it I will join Un Techo Para Mi Pais and then I will get a job at the ministry and I will try my bets to give back even a little thw worse off the country the easier it is to help

Yeah, then I end up complaining about the country to my friends. Sometimes they agree, most of the time they tell me to shut the fuck up.

go back to your containment board

Attached: 12348773843.png (665x608, 251K)

What's there to improve about Finland?

I think Finland problems are more about themselves as a society rather than a material thing. Which make those way harder to fix.

based

hello i am drunk and also realised that colonialism is bad after watching star trek ds9

honestly the best way is to achieve some long term stability. Building houses and shit for campesinos is a nice gesture and all, but the est way for a country to secure a brighter future is for the government to fix up the worse of the country in terms of crime and aesthetic so the people don't live in squalor. Then rebuild certain parts and enable large scale economic growth so the people can work their own way up. Also there needs to be large investments in education by allowing the populace to naturally expand their own opportunities, and giving govts some much needed revenue from economic development. However to do all this there needs to be honest and inspired people leading the country to achieve all this... You can help be staring or contributing to that honesty by working your way up in the govt

Finns are absolutely fucked. I wish anyone here who claims that they'd fit in Finland because they're "autistic" had to spent a couple months here. Good luck having a decent life if you don't fit into the social norms, be it intentional or unintentional.

The most effective way is succeding in politics, but you could also do things like buying domesticly made products
Economicly speaking its stagnant economy lagging behind nordic neightbours in terms of growth. Its also relies alot on its paper industries which are becoming increasingly uncompetetive due to being low added value industry in a country where labour costs

Don't get me wrong finnbro, but I wouldn't live in your country, even if mine is full of beheading bastards. It's just feel like people there is way too cold with eachother

I wouldn't live here either if I'd got a choice, it's actually pretty shit and Finns overrate it. Finnish honesty = if it goes to shit you can be sure that a Finn'll be there to criticize you. It goes good Finn'll be nowhere to found.
Been to Mexico btw, it was pretty decent from a tourist viewpoint.

whites ar kinda just that way for some reason. it is sad. im in a really really fucked up situation and i literally have no family to help me, i didnt even do anything wrong, everyone just drifted apart and isolates themselves. the only family i can find on fb is my aunt who lives cross the country and she hasnt responded to me all week. im going to be on the street and homeless with my dear beloved cat in couple days and i don't know what to do. mexicans make sure their family has a place to live, even the fuck ups, but white people (in america atleast) just cannot lend the helping hand

Why are you like that? Was your culture that way since centuries ago or is something new?
> it was pretty decent from a tourist viewpoint
Mexico is a pretty diverse and weird country. There are places were you could like like that viewpoint in safety, others where is Syria and others where is Africa

yes. that's why i am an entrepreneur desu.

True. I didn't value that before but every foreign who has lived in Mexico says that the best part of our culture is the social safety net. In my house we are very autistic and "cold" but we have given house to at least 8 different familiars who have gone into trouble or had fights in their houses.
I thought everyone in the world was like that but apparently not.

>Why are you like that?
Isolation I assume? Probably inbreeding as well. I don't really know, I still wave my hands while talking despite two decades of people telling me not to.

>wave my hands while talking despite two decades of people telling me not to.
Explain further. Why is that a bad thing? Or are you waving them way too excessive?

it s very rare to see latin homeless here. most homeless throughout the entire country are white. followed by black i guess, but it definitely seems like a white culture thing here to just not give a single fuck about family and friends

Showing any kind of emotion besides anger is a bad thing for men and women don't get that much of a leeway either. No wonder the suicide rates are so great. But hey, world's happiest country!!!!

That's a huge difference with the US society. Here it isn't rare to have in a house the main family + 2 uncles, the grandma and some other guy. And people leave the nest in average after they are 25.
Hearing that americans leave their house when they are 18 and almost never go home to see their parents is extremely alien for us

This. A real family is 4 generations old and broad as well. You live with each other and get to know one another and you always have each others back, even if you kinda annoy each other. The "nuclear family" is very small and lonely in comparison. I think the west needs more family.

Shit, that sounds harsh. Are Finnish ok with that?

I'm not naive enough to think that one person can bring about structural change, but I think it is a good impulse to have, so, er, good luck!

Attached: ASUKA.png (2783x3000, 1.24M)

They are, though I think most people just naturally adapt to whatever cultural norms they have. Not really sure what went wrong with me on that front.

It sounds like you have traveled to some other countries. Have you ever thought on living somewhere else? You might like Italy as you like to wave your hands while speaking kek

>You might like Italy as you like to wave your hands while speaking kek

damn this made me laugh too hard lel

Nah, I just went with my parents as a kid. Should've appreciated it more considering I'll probably never again travel outside Europe at least, if even there.

I don't go outside so I don't even have idea what are the problems of México at the moment

im drunk and making racist posts so yes

Oh yeah, no proper education so I could work in foreign countries. Studying right now but it'll likely stay a dream.

Well, some european countries don't stop migrants with no education at all, so I don't think they will reject you. Still, you really should have a degree so you can go on with a comfy life there

Give us the West

Our Mayan population is quite succesful, your country wasn't able to integrate the Mayans let it be all Ladina ethnicity

Attached: poblacion_indigena.portada small.jpg (639x420, 36K)

I was secretly wishing a fellow PT bro was behind this post, so I could laugh at him