I saw some 10-20 pure white...

I saw some 10-20 pure white, Western European-looking tourists around my town yesterday and most of them are from the US. None of them were fat or even slightly overweight, the couples were mostly WMWF, and very rarely do I see BMWF or WMBF. They were polite and civil, nothing like on Jow Forums or those mutt memes. Why did you guys lie to me about Americans?

Attached: flaggo.jpg (225x225, 12K)

The mutt meme is just a meme. People just like to shit post about Americans a lot

A lot of us don't like the fatties in our country either. They only represent their fellow fatties, not us.

But surely there must be some truth in these memes, right?

The whole thing started with refugee banter. Sharts really hit Euros where it hurts, and they retaliated disproportionately.

Now Amerimutt banter is ubiquitous while refugee banter is non existant at this point. Most likely due to the fact that in general Europeans are far more obsessed with America and think about America, American politics, etc. Than Americans do Europe. Americans don’t care enough about Europe to keep the banter up--they got over it. The USA is enough a bogeyman to Europe that they are still relentless with the mutt banter.

You’re not Japanese.

We do have more fat people per capita but we also have a lot of thin people and gym rats. The interracial thing is overblown though especially for white women dating outside the race (they are the least likely to). Certain types of Americans are loud and some dress like crap but Europeans don't notice the opposite.

i see where the american blah blah blah meme comes from, posts like this

t. Private Rodriguez

they could just be euromutts such as myself

Attached: Screenshot_20190505-161241_Firefox.jpg (810x1167, 207K)

Never said I was.
Ad hominem? What does it have to do with anything? Also there are no privates in the Navy.

you are hispanic though yes

No, whyteboi but I don't get why you are being aggressive and attacking me? Do you disagree with my points? If so you aren't addressing them.

i'm not that guy. why are you wasting time on 4ch instead of slaying jap poon and running over the locals

most tourists from the US will be white or asian because blacks and hispanics are generally poorer and dont have money to fly overseas. Secondly someone that is going overseas is probably not going to be a lardo with a fat scooter because getting onto the plane and walking as a tourist would be too much work, also the obesity thing is rarer for younger people that have seen the effects of drinking gallon sodas and overeating and i think the Jow Forums population of the US is rather large despite being offset by the hambeasts. Most people here date within their race, maybe in some areas like cities or in the south it isnt the case. Some white guy growing up in a black majority area will probably like black females more, and some black dude growing up in a white area will probably like white females more because of the greater exposure to those people

Unlike russians who also don't want anybody critisizing their country, americans are unable to see any flaws in their in it

>americans are unable to see any flaws in their in it
what the fuck are you talking about. americans whine about their cunt all the time

A noticeable amount of people in the U.S. are unpatriotic and whine about our government all the time.

is that why we have so many sjws?

retard everyone sees flaws in america including americans. the posters claiming otherwise only do so for easy (You)s

A retarded finn

Slay plenty of poon but like the locals so wouldnt want to do that.

Hooyah

fake news

lucky you. Every time I go to the shopping mall I overhear chinks talking in valley girl upseak accent or yuge nigguhs talking ebonics. Interracial couples are also pretty common. For some reason the american tourist in Latam is truer to their cunts actual demographics, moght be due to costs