You're country?

You're country?
How's public transport in ur cunt?
Flag
Good

Attached: long boi.png (1187x614, 1.49M)

pretty good too, memes aside.

trains suck though
they are always delayd and overcrowded.
ICE is shit.

That could be Switzerland so good I guess

Absolutely putrid, but somewhat better than during previous decades. More cities have at least built some "light rail" systems.

>flag
DB is an embarassment

What is life like in rural/small-town Switzerland?

Attached: 1561691392527[1].jpg (3250x2438, 1.49M)

It's okay, but okay isn't good enough.

Highway Bus - OK
Local Bus - shit
Trains - slower than the KuK era
Airport - too small for the current traffic, always 125% full with angry people

Can't say anything on train but Berlin Tegel is a shitty airport. 2 hours for baggages and not even an announce? Not even in Italy or Greece

Trains are shit
Buses are ok everywhere outside of my city which has worse public transport than Moldova as I've seen in Bald and bankrupt's vids
Zagreb is the only place with actually decent transport with all the modern trams and buses.

It depends. Generally pretty boring, good if you like to live isolated. In smaller villages in my Canton is either nazi or hippies kek. Mountain villages are more lawless since police never go there. But there's nothing to do, if you're lucky there's a bar or a restaurant at most

I never fly, I just use buses/trams/trains, and they're mostly fine.

it's in austria afaik

yeah I mean that it looks exactly the same

>mfw we could have swiss tier villages but that's illegal
just end it already

Attached: north cascades 2.jpg (800x623, 188K)

Flag
Absolutely terrible. Our road infrastructure is bad, we've been trying to build an airport in Brașov for the past 15 years and trains travel at about 40km/h.

Why is it illegal?

True.
Alpine Republic fucking when

SBB isn't good either.
On wednesday i had to go from Zürich to Basel and the train was parked under the sun and had no a/c.
Felt like sauna in there and even the open windows did not help.

kinda shit got wooden buses and no trains, but if you've lived here enough it ain't a problem
[spoiler]talking about Samoa[/spoiler]

Attached: received_2365057113731858.jpg (500x500, 16K)

National Parks are protected lands.

Anything remotely pretty in America is illegal to own private property in.

fuck myself, cant do a fucking spoiler

To be fair, you know how Americans are. If some cunt was allowed to own an acre of a national park, he'd build a fucking theme park or some shit in it.

>wooden buses

Attached: 1560847138280.png (645x773, 24K)

Ehh I've looked around on zillow, it's just really fucking expensive to own lands near national parks. Montana side of Yellowstone for example isn't protected.

Not even fucking joking, seats and the body of the bus are wooden, the hood area is the only metal on it. The windows dont even have a switch and you have to pull it up with your own hands.
We evolved jungle people my dude

Doesn't exist in any practical way outside of capital region.

Attached: HSL vyöhykkeet.png (640x560, 80K)

pros:
>extensive network, you can go virtually everywhere by train
>pretty good high speed rail, not too expensive
>generally very cheap to go by train
>the newer trains are pretty comfy

cons:
>delays are common
>some regional trains are old as fuck, scorching in the summer and freezing in the winter
>niggers don't pay for tickets and create scenes every time

yeah you're probably right
The vast majority of the western US is owned and protected by the federal government. The land in Montana for sale is so expensive because there is so little of it compared to vast swaths of protected stuff. The state of Nevada only owns something like 4% of it's land and the rest is controlled by the federal government forever and never to be sold off.

Attached: US public land.jpg (748x493, 301K)

We're complaining about it all the time, don't worry. But its not so bad, regular trains are rarely late. What makes me mad is when the same train is always late. Just change the time table then REEEEE

You guys really should just implement "allemannsrett" and sell off that shit.

America is still underpopulated. Once you won't have space anymore, those laws will be changed imo

Teddy Roosevelt implemented a system where those protections are pretty much permanent. The US states fight the federal government all of the time over those lands and the federal government will never budge. Imagine if the EU at Brussels confiscated half of your country and decided what happens to it, that's the federal government and the public land system. Not that it's a bad thing desu

>You may put up a tent, or sleep under the stars, for the night anywhere in the countryside, forests or mountains, as long as you keep at least 150 metres away from the nearest inhabited house or cabin. This rule of a 150 metres distance also applies to camping cars and caravans.

What happens if you're already in your tent and a caravan pulls up 50m from you?

Not sure how it compares to other countries, but it's certainly impractical. I've thought about taking the train to work to keep miles off my car and too save Earth-chan, but it would be significantly more expensive than driving my car even if you count ALL expenses of car ownership such as tires, depreciation, maintenance, taxes and insurance. Not to mention I would be forced to arrive an hour an a half early since the train station is located a good two miles from my place of work, and even if I were to take a bus from the station to work, I wouldn't be able to make it on time if I take the later train.

pretty good and cheap

Attached: electric.jpg (840x560, 120K)

I used public transportation here in Denmark (in Copenhagen area) for 14 years since I was a child. And it was pure shit.

Avoiding public transportation by moving or getting a car is honestly one of the best ways to increase the quality of your life.

>wooden seats
yea we got those too
two days ago I had to dress formally with long black trousers and ride on of those at 1 pm
I really hate this country

Smells like teen sweat

Austria is such a wonder of a country

This year there was an austrian exchange student, she was really cute

same goes for here, you usually take the bus everywhere so by the end of the day, your ass is gonna feel pretty sore from just sitting too much

why don't you buy a bicycle? Samoa can't be that big.

t. Ameriboo

yeah bicycling would be faster, but i cant afford that shit
Besides i need the bus especially for far places where my legs won't get cramped up while trying to work. If trains were here, no one would be bothering to take the bus

you should make that investment, it will also keep you fit.
also how is life in Samoa right now? I have never seen a Samoan poster, that's pretty cool.

Why would you camp 50m near a road? Caravans are not allowed outside of roads, we have laws that stop people bringing their motorized vehicles outside of any road.

Shit

All caravans are parked on roads in Norway? You don't have caravan parks or anything?

Attached: Cayton_Village_caravan_park[1].jpg (769x439, 109K)

We do but those aren't classified as "off road" and why would you tent near those people?

What if you tent there before those people show up? Are you forced to move?

Not really, that rule isn't really enforced unless you're tenting inside a city. Then they throw you out unless your skin is darker than normal in which they leave you be

How far out of town would a white man need to be in order to not be rudely accosted in his sleep?

Depends on how the cop feel or if they see you

>can't afford a bicycle
The absolute state of Samoa.

It's okay but we love to pretend it's the worst in the world.

>>delays are common
You need Mussolini back

okay at best, at least it's cheap even the high speed trains

It's pretty good compared to Germany. It's far less archaic with the whole chipcard system, it's cheaper, the trains are cleaner and more comfortable. Also people are less rude and don't try to squeeze themselves in even though people still are still trying to get out.
Also the ACs fail constantly in German trains which makes summer a fucking nightmare. Fuck DB.

QVANDO C'ERA LVI

>spoiled first worlders complaining about their public transport
Every time

Attached: IMG_20190313_120340109.jpg (2268x4032, 689K)

True. Please annex us and fix our trains.

Is that AOC's flat twin sister?

I wouldnt mind the dutch to annex us either. Just please somebody save us from db.

We use american military derived jeeps as public transport. We also make them colorful as fuck and have them blast music out of massive speakers for some reason. Overall they're pretty shit and just cause massive traffic but they're cheap aswell so what can you really do.

Attached: images.jpg (679x451, 73K)

Thats funny as fuck.

How so?

>want to go to the city
>waiting for "bus"
>a jeep painted in crazy colours rolls up blasting loud music and honks for me to get in.

How is that not funny.

looks exactly like that

Like you guys, we are steadily on top 10 countries to live. Unlike the burgers lol

Attached: IMG_20190622_140726.jpg (1920x1490, 395K)

Pretty bad to be honest, at least our railways.

>Zagreb is the only place with actually decent transport with all the modern trams and buses.

Rijeka and Split have decent bus lines, too.
Zagreb still lacks a metro.

Los Angeles has been building more lines of light rail but driving a car is still so much more convenient.

Well here is mostly private, at least in the provinces
In the capital is one and it's fine i guess, i can go to work easy without any traffic

Flag
Better

Attached: 29992983770_0144c009de_b.jpg (1024x683, 290K)