Fact:

Fact:
Every meme that ever existed was first called forced meme when it started to emerge.

Attached: fresco.png (212x229, 52K)

WRONG

Attached: 1418584888931.png (853x764, 140K)

That's what I though.

>What is 30 year old boomer

I just don't like how red he is. Wojak with red stress veins would've represented this idea perfectly fine.

lol

So with all the burgers I’ve been eating lately(gladly of course) I decided today to try an old favorite, the McDonalds Big Mac. I’ll admit, this used to be my favorite meal on earth, but since it’s been years since I’ve eaten anything at McDonalds that wasn’t on their Value Menu, I was really looking forward to having a Big Mac.

As always, the service was fast, the burger was delivered and the fries were crispy for the first 10 minutes. Overall the Big Mac is still one of my favorite “Fast Food Burgers” because of the secret sauce and because it’s so different. We all know that the you don’t eat a Big Mac for the meat and after eating a lot of really good, meaty burgers over the last few months, it was the sauce that helped me enjoy this meal.

My Big Mac rating is simple: the secret sauce is tangy, sweet and makes for a nice burger.It’s one of my favorite fast food burgers but only because of the unique and secret sauce.

Too poorly drawn

wojak represents a different personality than fresco

wojak, especially in his pink state, is a wage slave who is desperate to escape his mcjob by making it in crypto

fresco is a cubical slave who pretends to enjoy his fulfilling (and maybe high-paying) career in an office and doesn't realize he hates his life

ok reddit

You are soo wrong. Nujack was forced, and where is it now??? nowhere to be seen, while wojack is still alive. Besides that, there were no complains in regards to the boggs and sminem. These memes are also genuine. fake forced memes are always hyped for a while, and then they disappear.

How do I become a cubical slave with a high paying career?

Fresco went to university and thinks he’s made it by working 40 hours a week at a job he secretly hates.

do something in finance or sales

I have a friend who works a 9 to 5 cubical slave job in sales. broke 6 figures last year but hates his life

Good point, though I did like nujack simply because it was well drawn wojack is much better. Also I think the boomer meme really helped to kill nujack which was a good thing I think too because the boomer meme is one of the best in a while

>I have a friend
You're on the wrong board friend.

I hate this meme it's being forced the same way reddit wojak did.

wojak represents any personality

Attached: 1531946735204.png (1056x1089, 283K)

this will become an approved meme if bizonacci approves

nope. 30 year old boomer was loved from the very beginning. this red faggot piece of shit is forced. now force yourself off a cliff you fucking cuck.

*redditacci

YUP

what's this motherfuckers name again anyway? Reginald?

His name is Thomas

This thread is remarkably homosexual

massive pink wojak ripoff

>*redditacci
Fresco is plebbit tier tryhard, bizonacci would never acknowledge it

Frescos repressed smile with red representing repressed rage is perfect. You can almost hear him weezing.

Sorry you wasted all that time making these memes. Make them funnier next time.

it just not original enough