I noticed that there is only one country that has defeated us in war, without us having also defeated them...

I noticed that there is only one country that has defeated us in war, without us having also defeated them. When thinking about Greece losing in war, most people think about the Romans and the Ottomans and while it's true that we have more losses to them than they have to us, we still have wins over both of them. The only country which has a win over us, but not a loss is Germany.

So, by the power invested in me by being a Greek citizen, I therefore declare war on Germany! I kindly ask Italy and Austria to let move troops through there to get to Germany and I'm giving them the opportunity to join us in the war and we can split Germany between us after it's over. If you however refuse to allow us to pass through, I'll have no choice but to declare war on you too!

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rampjaar
youtube.com/watch?v=22SvOhI47Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=DAOVuSuQ4Ro
rt.com/news/370575-us-tanks-holland-nato-russia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

holy fuckin cringe

I was close to make an economy joke on you, but i remembered where i live.
Carry on.

You are welcome to join too, if you want. Don't you want revenge?

pay debts first, then we can play war

stop roleplaying
it's cringe & yikespilled bro

How am I supposed to get the money? I'll beat you in war, I'll say you started it and make you pay me reparations! (Hey, nothing went wrong last time people did that to you, right?) But just to be sure, I'll cut you a deal to cut off your debt AGAIN.

Attached: αρχείο λήψης (5).jpg (263x192, 11K)

Sorry but we make all your weapons. Without us you don't even have weapons to fight us lol.

Show respect to Germany, you shitskin

Attached: German_Empire_1914_Map.png (778x502, 27K)

The Netherlands got occupied twice. Once by Hitler, who lost the war. And once by Napoleon, who we defeated at Waterloo.

Yeah, but you didn't defeat Germany. Other people did.

How about I invite you to a beer and we talk over it again?

Not all of the, but you do make a good chunk of them. They are top notch too, so thank you for that. Secondly, I don't think that a war between us should stand in the way of our economic cooperation. So, I would kindly ask you to keep selling us weapons and ammunition, thank you.

That does sound good. But we still need to have the war someday. It's bad for our image to let you get away without having never lost to us.

That's because we have THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP. Something Germany can never have.

But we actually defeated an invasion by France, England and half of Germany at the same time in 1672. And then we proceeded to invade and conquer England.
>That year, following the outbreak of the Franco-Dutch War and the Third Anglo-Dutch War, the Dutch Republic was simultaneously attacked by England, France, and the prince-bishops Bernhard von Galen, bishop of Münster, and Maximilian Henry of Bavaria, archbishop of Cologne.
>Despite the initial shock and successful invasion of the eastern Dutch Republic, the English, French and German forces were eventually driven back
>In 1688, when faced with an English king who again seemed to side with the French, the Dutch mobilised their full resources in order to invade Britain and overthrow the Catholic Stuart Dynasty (the Glorious Revolution) - an event of immense historical importance.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rampjaar

Why does Bulgaria have access to the Med in this map? Please take it away right now.

Nigga Constantinople is still called ISTANBUL AHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHA

A very impressive feat against them, plus the power of friendship. Okay you're on the clear!

Attached: αρχείο λήψης (6).jpg (261x193, 9K)

Greekbro, calm down

Attached: byzantine victory.png (395x204, 7K)

Pay denbts

Oh, okay. That's good. I don't know how I missed that. But it still doesn't feel right..... My declaration of war still stands.

We can stage our attack from the Netherlands into Germany.

Our expertise is logistics. We have the biggest port of Europe (Rotterdam), where you can ship your troops to. We have the biggest private oil company (Shell) and the biggest energy trader (Vitol) in the world, so we can provide fuel.

Plus during wartime we can create some extra canals, so German tanks can't rush into our country. So we can shoot them with artillery from the other side of the canal.

Attached: liniekaart_NL-01.jpg (3021x3400, 1.79M)

Plus we can feed the troops, as the second biggest food exporter in the world.

Hehe this war will be a walk in the park!

Also, you have very impressive industries for a country of your side.

I'm sure Poland will want to join as well.

Yes, Poland! Of course! Czechia and Slovakia may also want to join.

Uhhh, cant we have a dance-off or sth ?

You can say you won that one bc you were on the allies team

That wouldn't even be a contest. I want WAR!

>you have very impressive industries for a country of your side
That's because we are phasing out humans.

youtube.com/watch?v=22SvOhI47Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=DAOVuSuQ4Ro

We also have 1600 American tanks in our storage, due to our logistics. Maybe we can borrow them.

rt.com/news/370575-us-tanks-holland-nato-russia/

you would do us a favour, lol

Why? Do you doubt that we would win?

no, they'd send their sandniggers to die