Barely legal girl sells sex to fund her lifestyle

mtvuutiset.fi/artikkeli/teinitytto-myy-seksia-rahasta-nain-vahan-maksaa-kondomin-jattaminen-yopoydalle/7459122

The girl, 19, started selling her own body to men about an year ago.

She says she gets extremely well paid. Even 2000 euros for a night. But this is without a condom use. Some mean really pay this well.

She is eating the pills to make sure she wont get pregnant. The money she gets is used for fingernails, filled lips, hair extensions etc.
Next thing on her buying list is an ass-extension to make it look bigger.

There has been one drawback on all this: she cant trust men anymore as lots of her clients were married men. If married men do this, her own future husband could do it too, hence she doesnt really know if she never even wants a proper relationship.

Also she doesnt want to be a hypocrite and says that due to nature of her own work, she cannot have a boyfriend and if she did, she would quit her job immediately.

Reminder: buying sex from person younger than 18 is punishable by prison.

Attached: 1506274643004.jpg (2448x3264, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

slideshare.net/mobile/ECDC_EU/hivaids-surveillance-in-europe-2018-2017-data
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would pay 2000 Euros to have unprotected sex with a beautiful white girl.

It is over.

This is why women are useless. they never need to work hard they can just sell their body and make insane money

as a male you have no option but to work hard and succeed or die

Attached: 1561813006570.jpg (1080x1379, 192K)

I paid like 350eur for bareback fullnight here 10pm to 6am, even got pizza and energy drinks included. Slept at her place. Went back a few times.

>2000 euro for a night
>wastes it all on bullshit like nails and hair
wew

tjats a good deal

Yeah but people here make 500eur a month with regular work.

Based

can you imagine how she'll feel when she's 40 and has to start a new career and work until she's 68 as a disgusting washed-up hag with a bunch of uncomfortable shit in her face

dont forget the free gonorrhea

>when she's 40
She will be useless by 25 probably

Dumb whore

She does what every Tinder thot does but at least she's smart enough to get paid for it

Never got any std because I know how to pick, but if you want to know gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphillis are treatable in days with antibiotics. Methicillin resistance is pretty much tabloid tier news in this case and std’s are very low here.
slideshare.net/mobile/ECDC_EU/hivaids-surveillance-in-europe-2018-2017-data

Have sex incel.

Unless she gets married to a loser she will kill herself by 30. Btw they all get jaded pretty fast and dgaf, men are literally far more emotional irl than women are, especially internet nerds.

Cringe

This is actually pretty true, though very many are ruled by cultural codes and repression from society.

>not using that money to buy old rare editions of gothic novels
Whore!

Literal average white women here. Black and white women are part time prostitutes usually.

that is a lot harder and straining and dangerous than any average job.

Rate this "barely" legal 19 year old I fucked lads

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-16-16-52-07.png (1440x2880, 2.43M)

would be better without those boogers

She didnt have it on when i banged but she did have nipple piercings lol

Okay, is she turning fat?

If selling sex is illegal if you're under 18, would paying for dinner for your 17-year-old gf be a crime?

Not sure you incels are aware, but prostitution has been going on for a long time

Yes, superillegal.

She looks 25 already. A good looking 25 but still a 25

Based woman.

Every american turns fat lad

I thought exactly the same thing which is why i was surprised when she told me she just got out of hughschool last year

Sleeping with a prostitute doesn't count, gypo

>Septum piercing
As long is it's just casual sex, just make sure you wrap it up right

Julia Marie looks like she fucks black guys

How old are you? She’s ok but not cute. Like 4,5/10

In our glorious dictatorship she would not be able to prostitute openly.

Зa Бeлapycь!

Attached: AP1107030197751.jpg (732x983, 383K)

Why are we talking about that specific case? Literally every women are like that.

Cope