AROUND POLACKS NEVER RELAX

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/vasyl-chorny-death-poland-ukraine-worker-undocumented-forest-illness-a8972261.html

Ukrainians come to Poland, work hard for minimum wage, contribute immensely to Polish economy, and this is the treatment people get!
My friend was telling about work in Poland, that they exploit Ukrainians like fucking cattle. That's why he went to Czechia, because it's way better there!!!

Attached: dasdaadads.jpg (988x701, 184K)

ok

Attached: ok.jpg (543x540, 33K)

btw, this was a big scandal in poland too, it's not like we were happy about it

The boss will be fined for illegal dumping of rubbish in the forest.

Fuck you.

It's a 5000 zloty fine or even 30 days in arrest.

When Ukrainians were our friends no one bullied them. But they chose to betray and abandon us.

This is peak capitalism, based and redpilled

>capitalism
Is so evil. If only we could restore the USSR, EVERYONE would be so much happier.

Fuck you.

Oh but we know deep down you were

this is not so different from mexicans and other south americans in USA. Nearly all of them, every one i've ever seen or met work their hands to the fucking bone doing construction, doing all the shit jobs nobody wants, breaking their bands and hands literally building our roads, buildings, driveways, cutting down our trees, etc... all the dirty work.

and they take very little. they eat cheap and drink a lot but they just hang out in each others houses and don't bother anyone, they're really not even a nuisance in the slightest.

yet people still want to scapegoat them, treat them like they're not even human beings, they truly are seen by whites as a tier below whites, just like how we view asians as not even human because they're so different.

People will always pull up crime statistics, but the latin american ones are never as bad as the blacks, and furthermore, most of the latin americans committing crime are probably the american born and raised sons of actual hardworking latin americans who chose to stay here, but american youth culture is absolute shit so they probably turn to gangs. that being said, crime rates compared to whites are nearly equal and any discrepancy can be accounted for with racial profiling and economic hardship placing them lower on the socioeconomic ladder

tl;dr

yeah man it's sad, we treat mexicans like that here

Same thing happened in Italy, but the irregular worker was still alive.

Horrible I hope the person responsible will be punished. Animal abuse is never right.

This is good, show your true colors. No no one should fall for your whole victim complex bullshit. You are no victim, just imperialist losers.

>show your true colors
Your true colors are part of the curriculum in schools so why should I care what anyone thinks about my opinion on child murdering subhumans when everyone here has the same opinion.

>Poles are indoctrinated at birth

>learning modern history is indoctrination
cuck

kek

>modern history
If that's what you call it. I think the image of victimization and hate towards your neighbors is instilled in all Poles through school indoctrination. By the time they graduate their hate has already crystallized and permanently damaged their psyche.

Have some empathy. Polacks have been cleaning toilets all over western europe for years now, we kinda got used to being white niggers, so when the ukrainians came polacks were happy that they can finally pretend they're superior. See The funny thing is if some foreigner talks shit about Poland they poop their pants and start screeching like retards. That's just the way polacks are

lol the problem isn't history it's the people that deny it happened. No german official will deny ww2 and the camps but ukrainians to this day pretend this genocide is polish propaganda. This is the crux of polish dislike of ukraine. When they aren't denying ithey are celebrating it a hail the murderers as heroes. So yeah fuck hohols may they rot in piss

>The funny thing is if some foreigner talks shit about Poland they poop their pants and start screeching like retards.
Yes unlike you, the civilized paragon of bootlicking and bending over.

Bootlicking who? And don't pretend poles aren't chocking on american cock, it's obvious to everyone

Based
Eastern Europe was better under communism
Only Poles don’t miss it because they weren’t allowed to murder Ukrainian workers

m8 you are singling out us as something special when brits had forced labour camps where they treated poles like slaves it's normal human behaviour present in every nation. You're just another self depricating pole that thinks he's somehow better than his countrymen.

>I think the image of victimization and hate towards your neighbors is instilled in all Poles through school indoctrination. By the time they graduate their hate has already crystallized and permanently damaged their psyche.
It's not our fault half of Ukrainian cities have streets and monuments dedicated to bandera.
We have every right to be butthurt about it.

>brits had forced labour camps where they treated poles like slaves
wat

Maybe read the newspaper more frequently you dumbo. If you think this hohol thing is something bad you know shit what is going on with your own countrymen in the EU.

we should do this to the polish vermin who come here to work as slaves

>your own countrymen
I couldn't care less what the fuck happens to poles both in and outside Poland. For all I care there could be a genocide right now. Also cut the "slaves" bullshit, polacks are going to the uk willingly because they know making $1500 cleaning toilets is better than making $900 in a normal job in Poland. This isn't Saudi Arabia

>this whole post
>I-I couldn't care less
L-O-L you're pathetic end yourself kid

get the fuck out of my country

LOL it's you that's blabbering something about muh work camps and holding a grudge because of bullshit that happened 70 years ago. Stupid fucking polack

Lmao look at you baboons. A man is dead and all you can do is spout your butthurt bullshit like it's all about you. Literally brainwashed.

Attached: 2 minutes of hate, 1984 (an excercise in polish education).gif (320x226, 1.5M)

Don'tt believe this false prophet.
Consume the Gelatin. Become the Gelatin.
Eternal youth and ultimate power can be achieved only through the might of the Gelatin.

Know your place khokhol. Polish pan can kill Ukrainian cattle and will be no punish for it.

You started this whole litany of butthurt because of a joke.
Get a grip on your life.

>swiss proxy hohols
you just can't know who to trust

Attached: 1553261902957.png (388x413, 5K)

She did all properly, if ukies go to Poland for slavish work they should get it, who ever care about fate of poor bastard without any honor.

watching poolack, vrkanians and russhits fight makes my day.

>I was just pretending to be retarded

This is a tragedy and his whore employer should be severely punished for what she did. But you only use this thread to insult responding to you Poles and trying to be as edgy as it is possible. Also we are unfortunately brainwashed due to the neoliberal and communist propaganda and many Poles think that there are normal things also towards Poles and people from every other nation in the world.

>Also we are unfortunately brainwashed due to the neoliberal and communist propaganda and many Poles think that there are normal things also towards Poles and people from every other nation in the world.
if this happened to a Polish animal in UK/Germany/France the entire world would laugh.
It's only bad when the nigger (Pole) does it.

Stop sucking up to the people who spit in your face every single day.