>amazing weather
>no wahabi sand monkeys or niggers to be found
>Shia Muslim family but all the Muslims and Christians get along
>life is peaceful

5 years later
>move to America to study medicine
>have been punched and robbed by niggers on multiple occasions
>white trash stole my cat

This is the worst place on earth. Pic related is my town that I will return to when I’m done with my degree. Thanks for reading my blog.

Attached: A7A199A9-F521-4EF4-A9B1-337C7546A3F1.jpg (1680x1125, 406K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/chicago-violence-52-shot-10-dead-in-weekend-fueled-by-gang-disputes-police-say/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shia dog

you should've stayed in your cunt
go back before the police shoots you dead and fines your family, putting them in lifetime debt

wtf why?

Shia faggot.

>sand
I’m not sure, but there have been news stories of white trashy stealing pets to abuse and get pain meds from the vet

Majoosi rafidhi piece of shit, i hope a nigger injects you with aids with his dick.

Why do you live around blacks? It's not something people here like to talk about, but it's important to avoid blacks and black areas in the US. Their crime rates are WAY off the fucking charts.

>Sunni sand monkeys trying to bring me down

Attached: 866841BE-8E2E-411A-9EE8-07A833781C02.png (723x666, 163K)

Lmao
Araboid btfo by black and white bvlls

Attached: 1560908767075.png (597x418, 132K)

FUCK OFF WEYA FULL U FUCKIN WOG/LEB

CRONOLLA 14/88 NEVER FORGET

I live in the white area of a mostly black neighborhood.

I thought afro-americans were friendly and funny

Some are, but the problem is, many are not. And being naive about these things can get you killed:

Attached: Baltimore murders 2017.jpg (1299x1933, 422K)

>niggers
>friendly

lmao

is black crime a national problem? Do the leftists live far from the blacks while spending their time defending them on TV?

Yes
The leftists live in gated communities. Ask the whites who live in black majority cities how they feel and you’ll get the truth.

You were never in Lebanon, stop lying. Anyways I hate first worlders complaining about niggers when they live in a shit ghetto neighborhood. Like get rich and move to a nice place and then complain. Stupid diaspoopoo.

Just funny but not even in a witty way just in a way you’d laugh at the slaton sisters literally. They’re not friendly.

Unfortunately, yes, it's a national problem. People here mostly avoid the issue because it's very awkward, but it's important to be honest, especially to foreigners who might not know these things.

Attached: Worst cities 2016.png (308x421, 11K)

why would op lie about being Lesbanese? Take your meds.

wow lebanese are fat fuckers.

>take your meds
Strange, I filtered the USA yet I can still see this? Must be because I cleared my browser. And look up the definition of diaspoopoo stupid leb nigger.

then leave

Looks like typical arab town

He won’t, he was born in the USA and doesn’t have a leb passport lol. And if he does
>syrian rapefugees
>garbage everywhere
>shithole shit country
Yeah no but the USA is such a shithole right because muh multiculturalism

>seething moroccan

Increase your IQ points, I still haven’t filtered you.

You're correct. Lebanon doesn't exist. Op is not lebanese because lebanese people aren't real. It's all an illusion.

What do they put in American water

>dOnT mAke mE FiLTeR U

Attached: 1448984197163.png (776x723, 60K)

have you literally never heard of america before or something?

He doesn’t consume Jow Forums media I guess which is a good thing, leave him be stupid pooraqi sandnigger.
After the other retard responds I will filter officially. Be prepared.

>Just become rich bro!

أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله وعليٌ وليُّ الله

Meme works for new world and parts of europe almost unironically.

do these murders end up on the news? in Ireland every murder up on the news (except govt mandated assassinations)

local news might cover it if the victim is white/asian

I hope you succeed and return back to your home

goodluck bro

Land of the free innit

>do these murders end up on the news?

En masse, if there were enough to get attention. You occasionally see stories like these from cities like Chicago:

cbsnews.com/news/chicago-violence-52-shot-10-dead-in-weekend-fueled-by-gang-disputes-police-say/

But as for individual murders, the US has over 17,000 per year, so any individual murder usually doesn't get much attention.