What do Italians think of him?

What do Italians think of him?

Attached: 1561836395664.jpg (850x400, 81K)

Mussolini was a jealous faggot.

Attached: RDRP64JJZSUUT43XVBHMA5WWVU[1].jpg (800x622, 109K)

Even if it's forbidden by law being fascist, almost 50% of the population like him and a 20% openly talk about how good he was (we mock them with their catchphrase they're always saying ''ah, -sospiro-, quando c'era lui al governo tutto era mgiliore!'').

I'm not even ironical or memeing, it's unironically ''our'' feeling

>dude let's ban things lmao
Same here. Banning this stuff never works

>1 in 2 people likes Mussolini
complete bullshit, only poor people unironically "like" Mussolini.
most of the people understand fascism was a corrupt dictatorship that dragged Italy into a losing war

What does the catchphrase translate to?

>only poor people
Yeah and the rich ones are ''social media activist'' who think that menacing other people of ''muh i kill your family fucking fascist'' and saying ''functional analphabete'' to random social media users would save african lifes.

How's pathetic has become this nation. I miss Berlinguer VS Almirante political speechs

It's different overalpine friend ... in Krems you wouldn't hear anyone saying how good was the Anschluss, here you can hear in the streets profascist openly talking

''When he was in power all was and worked better''

>b-but it's okay to defend fascism, if you don't you want to fuck africans

the level of political analysis brainlets are capable of.

Yeah now tell me how ''activism'' on social media works.

Every post of bunjee jumping salvini you post and every insult to another instagram user you kill a fascist pig and you save a nigerian?

>Muh social media

left wing "activists" and fascist revisionists are just as bad, most people don't partake in such a shitshow though, maybe go out of your room.

I fucking love Italians.
You people are insane in many ways and I love it

y-you too

He shouldn't have joined WW2 or joined it on the side of the Allies.

>maybe go out of your room.
Said the 22 years old asperger

epic, lay off Jow Forums and twitter m8

No one wanted to partake the last time also but maniacs come to power and have no attention of leaving democratically

He was a great man. Too bad italian men are weak pussies who cant fight for shit. And now they have the audacity to blame Mussolini for "dragging Italy into a losing war".

Reminder that you can hate fascism while also hating on niggers and gays

based

we can agree on that I guess?
that other spastic Italian flag supports the thesis that 1 in 2 people here love Mussolini and other 1 person is an "activist" who supports uncontrolled african migration (note how brainlets literally don't care about anything else, our economy is stagnating while everyone else grown but hurrrrrrr muh niggurs).
All that is obviously not true and only a faggot with literally one neuron left would believe it because he does nothing but reading twitter fights all day.
Most people here do not like Mussolini and consider him a comic-book tier villain that fostered a corrupt system while also shutting down any political opponent for personal gain, also a man who failed in every military campaign he ever undertook and led us to lose a war that nobody wanted to fight in the first place.
The only people who openly support Mussolini are poor people who say bullshit like "he was a great statesman" (source?) or "muh trains on time" (source?) and other abysmal arguments that have no relevance to the current political and social issues.

>hating gays
lmao why

degenerates should be removed

>nooo you can't be a productive member of society if you fuck another man
lmao

they come in our schools poisoning the minds of our kids. The western society is also dying because numales are effeminate faggots, and our women are taken by niggers.

We need to stop this.

Italians don't think

yeah brothers!! kekistanis unite!!

lmao, have sex

>source: my ass

I have a wife and two kids, stupid retard

>it’s unironically “our” feeling
Where the hell do you even live?
>almost 50% of the population
Every place I’ve been to, big town or small city uses fascist as an insult synonymous for ignorant and violent except for the very occasional over 60 or under 20 y/o.
The only region I don’t know much are the center ones, is fascism more popular in the center?

sick burn

Attached: 1490616621354.jpg (800x800, 62K)

imagine having two kids and unironically believing the fanfic 15 years old on Jow Forums write

Attached: 1511724552434.jpg (600x469, 26K)

kys frociopiddino

Relax brothers, let us have mämmi & pizza instead

imagine being this butthurt

Attached: 1481525554930.jpg (338x338, 16K)

:DDD i'm bringing pidser and koler

He wasn't very tyrannical which is why Italy ended up having the largest communist party outside of the communist bloc during the cold war

I'm no italian but literally every fascist here is about as degenerate as the people they claim are degenerates

how do the two things correlate?

>reading american posts about euro politics
lmao

that's also true here, the crypto-fascist party here is full of gypsy mobsters and literal rapists.

I doubt Caesar, Virgil, Augustus looked like this

Attached: Mussolini.jpg (241x315, 17K)

my bad

Retard.

I asked you a question

I don't understand how this isn't clear to you.

how do the two things correlate? what do you mean "not very tyrannical", do you actually believe being a communist was okay during fascism?

Shockingly even the ones we have over here seem to do the same thing.
It’s almost like political extremism is just a form of escapism from the weight of actually try to being a part of your community and tirelessly work to change it instead of just praying for a coup-d’etat between one snort of coke and the other.

Where did I say it was?

explain then you dense motherfucker

Caesar was uglier

You're the one who is dense. I really don't understand... at this point I can only assume you're trolling

>WE WUZ ROMANZ N SHIT

>writes some outrageous bullshit
>is asked for an explanation
>what isn't it clear bro?????? huh, are you stupid?????

fuck, I hate Americans

don't get mad famalam, it's known that ameritards are low IQ

And how did they look?

Mussolini wasn't very tyrannical
Italy had the largest communist party outside of the communist bloc

How isn't this clear? Are you incapable of critical thinking?

I think he probably looked like this t b h

Attached: 1560773447386.png (1262x675, 811K)

correlation motherfucker, do you understand it?

Attached: 1480722970303.png (500x667, 494K)

>Mussolini wasn't very tyrannical
LOL and nice sources there senpai, that's why partisans were being killed daily... oh right, you've probably watched a 1h documentary from one of your shitty broadcasting stations and became an all assuming megaretard
fuck off back to america you stupid mutt

I'm Chinese and my IQ is 124, so sorry.

>partisans were being killed
Based

I'm a Marxist-Leninist emotional doofus

Based and redpilled, time will prove him right

stop roleplaying Cletus

>literal WEWUZ arguments

>that's why terrorists were being killed daily
Huh...

'terrorists' composed of political enemies... terrorists whose only reason of existence was the tiranny of the state.

American, stop humiliating yourself.

>terrorists whose only reason of existence was the tiranny of the state.
Terrorists who wouldn't exist if the state if the state was as tyrannical as you say it was... and I'm Chinese

Mao was a terrorist as well according to this logic

Maybe

Anti-fascists are bigger fascists than real fascists.

very low IQ post

t. capitana della Sea Watch

That's not how it work

extremely low IQ post

>anti-x is much more x than actual x

Attached: E2339C9A-3C09-4BEE-98B6-4018A90CB527.gif (250x259, 3.96M)

ok carola

powerful

he's kind of a meme, most people joke about him but there are some that unironically believe he was a great leader

Not Italian.
We fought against him in WW2.
I unironically love him.
Wish Metaxas (who was also a fascist) had decided to join him instead, even if that meant we would be on the losing side of the war.

Majority either likes him or rightly doesn't care about what happened a century ago

nice Stockholm syndrome

What region are you from?

μπασεδ

Piemonte why?

t.has no fucking clue what fascism actually is and just thinks fascism=anythingbad

Attached: 1558383164913.jpg (341x364, 22K)

Thanks for CORRECTING the record. I'll take your word for it.

Attached: hillary2020.png (1000x675, 895K)

Ah, when he was here...

qvando ciera LVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVI

Whenever I went to Italy I always saw a lot of pro-Mussolini graffiti.

He was human trash with a sub 90 IQ who had no actual principles, but changed his views whenever it fit him just to satisfy his power-tripping tiny ego. He is what happens when a dumb peasant who should have never left his village is brought to power by an idiotic horde. Literal caricature of a "person".

I'm neutral to Mussolini and fascism, I find both his supporters and haters retarded, but one thing I'm sure of is that all liberal leftists should be killed.

If anyone cared to actually read on him, he'd knew how much of a faggot he was his whole life (we have reasons to suspect that even literally at times)

>Even if it's forbidden by law being fascist

Attached: scaredwojak.jpg (337x372, 17K)

>he was a niggerlover

lmao thank god he got btfo

that's actually bullshit, you are forbidden by law to attempt to reconstitute the National Fascist Party and that's about it.

Is it authorized in Spain?

It’s forbidden by law the creation of the National Fascist Party (PNF), fascist tendencies are just frowned upon and usually censored in TV, but the first thing it’s not only illegal but also anti-constitutional

the law makes it illegal to reform the fascist party in any form and goes heavy against fascism apologists
but no one cares if the average pleb calls himself fascist, it applies more to public figures