Remember when you didnt understand the 30yo boomer meme

But then you came to love it.
Well low iq monkeys are still trying to get a grasp at this one, while us +120IQers are loving it.

Attached: 8AEF1E64216240AF858D45A25C720E43.png (387x290, 12K)

Only true wageslaves can love this one

I get it
+120 iq
I still think it is a turd

Attached: ffffff.png (1561x786, 78K)

It's like a much shittier version of coffee pepe.

Attached: shh.png (600x400, 124K)

Both coffee Pepe and fresco hold a special place in wage slaves hearts only dumb NEETs are complaining about it

This meme originated in India

so did this board

Fresco mooning
Pepe tanking
What is happening

Attached: fefegreen.png (552x382, 197K)

135IQ here, Fresco needs to adapt or die. Also, how do I lower my IQ to something like 115? I'm sick of meme depression.

hammer

OP, you are redpilled and based.

So tired of le plebbit cuck newfags not understanding the genius of this meme. The irony is they call us plebbitors, lmfao.

Jagdeesh here. I can't relate to this meme.

...to the head? What part?

What's this red dudes name again? Ronaldo or something stupid like that...

>proud to be a redditor

Go back to your soft, bleeding-heart hippie dippie forum also your wife needs sex and you have to prep the bull! Remember the last time Tyrone got angry he spit malt liquor in your face!!!

follow the shaft until you get to two balls

smash these mercilessly

I'm not a redditor. You misread my post, buddy?

Attached: 1534797664700.png (257x241, 6K)

Please for the love of god what does this code red version of mountain dew mean? It's only quality is the red #40 and shit teir wannabe Tathtian treat flavoring which is a further dilution of the absolute KING of red dye #40 Hawaiian Punch, blue label.

This one isnt funny or interesting
It's boring

it's pure Reddit, like someone watched too much rick and morty, thinks their a meme genius by recycling the greats

I understood it but I still didn't like it
But then it was literally forced by some guy for weeks and weeks as he slightly tweaked it each time until it became memeworthy
Forcing memes is not good though, it just cheapens the 'memepool'
So stop it