You're about to see some shit

You've been warned. Stay tuned. Update drops soon.

Attached: request-share (1).jpg (1440x784, 40K)

yeah dude, so cool

Attached: D0CE0DC7-1DBE-461B-AF6C-0E5604A751F3.png (380x349, 70K)

buying the order book rn

>You're about to see some shit
I'm looking at some shit right now

Attached: 152565607sdgf8627.png (329x425, 54K)

accounting preview, likely some sort of fiat update due to the REQ/DAI listing on paradex and maybe more scalability talk regarding having their own blockchain based on tendermint which is now in alpha.

Thats my guess

Attached: 1525906979497.jpg (1126x1091, 743K)

PART OF THE UPDATE JUST LEAKED ON TELEGRAM

ACCOUNTING DAPP MOCKUP LOOKS GREAT AND TEAM UPDATE ON FIAT TO STAY ON TRACK FOR Q4 2018, THROW EVERYTHING YOU HAVE AT REQ BEFORE THIS UPDATE OFFICIALLY LANDS, THIS IS THE GOLDEN ONE

Pathetic

Is it on ??
Help us Gooood !!!!

Attached: 1522526344059.png (965x692, 28K)

I JUST PUT 9K USD ON REQ FOR A 200K STACK, NOT JOKING, THIS JUST BECAME THE REALEST PROJECT IN CRYPTO

PWC CONSULTED HEAVILY ON THE ACCOUNTING DAPP, THEY'RE GOING TO TRIAL IT DURING THE BETA IN HOUSE

Wow congrats. If it spends the next month as the highest gainer on cmc every single day it might get back to 20% of ATH

Not going anywhere, this garbage has earned a reputation of being the shitcoin that never pumps regardless of news.

Attached: REQPizza1.jpg (765x1124, 608K)

I'M OKAY WITH TURNING 9000 DOLLARS INTO 54000 DOLLARS IN THE NEXT FOUR WEEKS

MINDBLOWING HOW BIZ WILL NEITHER BUY LOW NOR SELL HIGH EVEN WHEN IT'S THIS OBVIOUS

I would like to Request a pizza

That 9k will be 4k in two weeks. You do it to yourself.

tfw my 100k req stack used to be worth 100k and you're buying double at pennies to the dollar

Attached: 1518145627712.png (768x824, 846K)

"For everyone who's expecting too much based on comments above: tomorrow will mainly be about the presentation of the accounting application " FAIL OP YOU AND YOUR SCAM ICO AND STUPID ICO STAFF CAN GTFO

Price prediction for today when the update comes? Are you gonna take any profit or just let it ride all month?

Req is starting to pick up steam, updates are becoming substantial, hiring is working, an office got set up in Asia and in Amsterdam, the RequestNetwork Javascript Library is getting more stars daily on GitHub and more integrations are under dev...

Most obvious buy I've ever seen.

I bought a 200K stack tonight, will see a nice pump in the morning, and won't look at it until Dec, at which point I'll sell it all and buy it again on Jan 1 to make my taxes easier.

Easiest investment I've made all year. Even if it only gets up to half it's ATH by December, I'm up to 6 figures ((~140K pre tax)

buy low sell high

later biz

I hope you didn't sell any link to buy that req stack

LINK is already up ~2.5x on the eth ratio from its bottom, req is only up maybe 30% or so.

Do the math faggot

>office set up
aka. the best digital nomad co-working space they can afford with $30 million

how much realistically can it pump after the news?

You'll see

the volume tripled over the weekend, but it's still super low, as is price

when REQ takes off, it's going mach 5

+15% today is possible / likely

Literally penis on the dollar bro.
I bought @25cent and I am in huge pain.

the last two pumps were +30

Feeling that same pain, but decide to load up on the cheap, was able to buy the same amount I already had for 1/6 the price I paid for it back then

Bought my first 5k req @ 0.7 cents. For a while i was upset i didn't cash out at my ATH of $27k but recently just got my req stack to 48k reqqies, something i wouldn't have been able to afford at my ath. I actually only need req to hit 31 cents now to break even, but im confident that the project will get going eventually

Only Jow Forums

Attached: Screenshot_8.png (1332x687, 77K)

Yup, this does look like shit.

That's about 8x from current price....
It's pretty hilarious how hopeful you are, cause that's a big ask user. We haven't seen an 8x on anything since Jan, have we...?
>I only need it to hit 31 cents....