This is the solution to all your life's problems

This is the solution to all your life's problems.

Attached: Weed.jpg (770x514, 36K)

a jar?

t. 14 year old

You're mistaken, money is is the solution to all problems.

Unless you have ADD or schizophrenia.

weed is fucking garbage
i have ocd and it didn't even feel good
plus it made me feel like i was on a constant rollercoaster and i forget stuff i did 2 seconds ago
and it gave me a headache

DUDE

BROTHA MAAAAAN

Nope. amphetamines are

man of refined tastes

>>Why yes, when my spirit left my body and I entered the 6th dimension with the aid of psychedelics, I entered the presence of a great universal being. Though my thoughts had been fully disjointed, and I could only really feel what was going on, the great being, spirit, I... I can't describe what it really was, but that great presence I could feel, it surged through my spirit and told me that the greatest country on Earth, and the one that I must seek out and move to, is in fact the humble nation of Colombia. I then drifted into nothingness for an indeterminate period of time before regaining consciousness back into corporeal reality. Anyway... how did you know?

Attached: gigachad mushrooms.jpg (1158x1014, 483K)

True that, only amphetamines make you clean your house 5 times in a row at 4 o clock in the morning

This
People keep telling me weed is good for ADHD which makes no sense because being high is like having ADHD×1000

Enjoy parkisons.

>weed

Attached: 1557815010840.png (211x239, 7K)

sorta, but I'm close to quitting after having had the munchies for 15 years straight. I'm as flabby as hell and my mouth tastes like an ashtray all the time now.

Thank you, I will.

alcohol is unironically better
weed is for subhumans

Alcohol gives you cancer.

weed is for subhumans

t. never smoked weed
the only people who say alcohol is better have never smoked weed or didn't get high for some reason

Nope, I'm a legal grower, it has solved zero problems.

i have smoked weed multiple times though
it's shit

never tried weed but i have a feeling that it would make me go insane, even alcohol makes my anxiety go into overdrive

There are many types, people grow sativa leaning strains, then they harvest too early.
They can make you anxious or nervous, and if you harvest too early it can exacerbate that affect.
If you tried a indica leaning strain harvested at the proper time, it would have a much different affect.

To be honest weed solved most of my problems. Before trying it I was an incel freak