Germany BTFOED

Germany BTFOED

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_French_monarchs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_monarchs

Accept that France is the elder or even your father.

Attached: btfoes.jpg (1758x930, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_French_monarchs
youtube.com/watch?v=S1moXXQmdZE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Soissons
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salic_law
de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civaux
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolas_Fréret
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Childeric_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol, are you proud of how easy you are to conquer?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_French_monarchs
>all the earliest ones are Belgian
Hmmmm

Literally the opposite since we are the elder and the stronghold was in current France.

>"Germany I'm your father"

>"Noooooooooooooooooo"

>Country overrun by Arabs and Niggers
>outlawed to even critized Zionism
>B-b-but w-w...WE WUZ CLOVIS N SHITE

Attached: 1454016250198.jpg (1482x1097, 1.15M)

>Tribesmen in Netherlands after the fall of Rome
>hmmmmm, who should be conquer next?
>to the East: wild screaming barbarians in thick woods
>nah
>to the West: docile Gauls with a history of easy surrender
>that's more like it
And so "France" came into being

French women are objectively the best in bed though. TRUTH.

>Tribesmen in Netherlands after the fall of Rome

Already false since Franks were implanted in current France since the III century long time before the fall

I love this painting. I love its subtle symbolism like how the officers in dark blue holding their pecklehaubes up look like the colours of the imperial German flag, the black white and red

black (leather pecklehaube)
white (gloves)
red (cuffs)

Nice attention to detail

to top it all off they did it inside of probably the most prestigious building and symbol of french hegemony

1. Your current borders don't matter, it was Netherlands back then i.e. germanic settlement area.
2. You're nitpicking and it doesn't change my argument.

Love is love to celebrate French German friendship youtube.com/watch?v=S1moXXQmdZE

you're gay

No YOU are gay

And those Belgian tribes were formed in the Netherlands, but migrated south.

based

The German history "education"

Attached: Sack_of_Rome.jpg (1032x1400, 220K)

haha, maybe you try refuting my argument, surrender monkey

ah yes, those famous French names Chlodwig and Karl

I refute your argument you shit eater, The confederation of the Rhine was under France for more than France was under occupation from Germany during WWII. Prussia crushed in 19 days when there was only horses back then.

Attached: bataille_de_jena.jpg (1075x694, 157K)

based germanic brother
cringe wog

>Modern Netherlands (from middle age)
>Anything to do with Franks

Franks were a big German tribe but not that big. They could not to be in current France, current Germany, current Netherlands etc at the same time.

Their strongholds were near Paris and Reims, this area. Like mentioned before they implanted current France, especially the north from the 3rd century. After the fall of Rome many came here.

Then they conquered the East.

Modern Germans and Dutch are just people from others Germanic tribes like Saxons bastards, Jutes bastards etc + Some Celtic people

You have to deal with it, Bros

shut up you gaulish subhuman
we rule you

Attached: Carte_de_la_Flandre_française-1.png (722x896, 194K)

I thought we were talking about Franks and early medieval period, but ok.

One word is enough: Jena

the Rhine area is and was their core territory.
French are but the Gallo-Romans who got conquered first

Attached: Fränkisches_Sprachgebiet.png (652x652, 32K)

Okay, and now try to avoid talking out of your ass.

>Using surrender monkey, insult made by americans for their "vision" of WWII, for the Gauls when they did btfo Rome several times
>Why you talk about others periods?

Belgium was entirely populated with Gauls too, they are your ancestors

The Rhine aera was entirely populated with Gauls

Same: Sedan

>what is the migration period?

>Their strongholds were near Paris and Reims
If that were the case these regions would be talking some kind of Germanic language today, but no, apparently it was only warriors and noblemen who got that far, the rest of the tribe stayed in their origin region (Netherlands)

Your pic is just before the fall of Rome. All basically moved here after.

Check this and the area on the map

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Soissons

i am frankish you subhuman
i represent the christian elite murdered by you peasant gauls
i am the creator of this country
i am the true soul of france
one day we will ally with alsace and enslave you again

Attached: Cathelineau-1.jpg (901x1400, 208K)

my pic is from today

Attached: 1561934092847.png (645x773, 11K)

Attached: Siege-alesia-vercingetorix-jules-cesar.jpg (2204x1469, 920K)

>before the fall of Rome
It's the areas of modern Frankish dialects, brainlet.

False again.

Franks were a latinized Germanic people. They worked for the Roman empire. Their law was written in Latin, not in Frankish, for example. They preferred to spread Latin.
The East speaks Germans because precisely, Franks were low in number in these areas

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salic_law

(Semi french Latin for the salic law) check link

>Modern Frankish dialects + German areas, it's already false especially if you read

>Someone believed Varg a little too much...

Yeah they didn't have a traitor raised by romans that lured them into an ambush. And they almost won, too bad the tribes weren't united (or good because otherwise no France created).

Literally converted to Christianism and started to learn latin after their victory (since Clovis asked Jesus).

The Germans were defeated too in the Gallic Wars. After the battle of the Vosges the Romans crossed the Rhine and laid waste to the entire region

Latin was the language of administration (it was that in the HRE too), the common Franks didn't speak Latin. French are the Gallo-Romans who got conquered by the Franks, hence why you're speaking a Romance language today. Franks are one German tribe, from the area in west/central Germany, see other German tribes they conquered were Swabians/Alemans, Bavarians and Saxons

ahaha, but all that is about germany. no offense tho.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salic_law
But my dude, this was only written after the Franks conquered huge swaths of Roman-Gallic territory, it's only natural they would write something for their new underlings to understand. Also:
>it also contains what Dutch linguists describe as one of the earliest known records of Old Dutch

>which one of my country is the greatest dying shithole
The fucking thread

Reminder: Napoleon wasn't something better than Hitler.

The Franks aren't native to that region, so what's your point

Attached: celtic-languages-map.gif (677x477, 67K)

Genetically it's impossible because :

- It's too ancient
- Most Frank people moved in current France as explained above
- They were maybe in minority but they stayed in current France and made children. They did not go back in current Netherlands every weekend with the TGV. They lived there
- They mixed with people in current France since the 3th century and much more after the fall
- 500 years later in 1000, there was basically no distinction between Gauls and Franks according to history book.
- Then French were born in 12th century

What I meant is that French is a late invention started in 12th century with the mix of Gauls, Franks and shit

see >- Most Frank people moved in current France as explained above
source?

>Yeah they didn't have a traitor raised by romans that lured them into an ambush. And they almost won, too bad the tribes weren't united
Almost all of them were united though and they still lost. The traitor raised by romans didn't unite shit but still btfoed the Romans big time.

>The Germans were defeated too in the Gallic Wars.
We never surrendered our entire country to them though. Some was conquered, yes, but we had our revenge later

Yeah you were power, before our appearing, ahuh.

What do you mean source ? Do you really that the first King Clovis ruled the kingdom with 10 guys and the rest was in Netherlands or Northern Germany.

The big fucking army, peasants, blacksmith etc was inside the ancient Gauls.

Check this
de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civaux

The Merovingian necropolis almost in South located in South of France and Merovingian is Clovis.

You have the same in Germany ?

>The traitor raised by romans didn't unite shit but still btfoed the Romans big time.
Hu yes he did, he even was made king after all of that.

>We never surrendered our entire country to them though.
So what do you say about the English then?

Attached: Roman_Empire_117AD.png (2534x1540, 357K)

He united the Cherusker and some smaller tribes not even shown on your map. Langobardi, Suebi and so on were not even in contact with Romans before the fall.

>So what do you say about the English then?
I don't know what you mean

The traitor only defeated three (3) legions and the Romans didn't even come back. The Gauls had like twenty (20) legions roaming around Gaul, including eleven (11) at Alesia.

>I don't know what you mean
Isn't this your post?

Well, now I know were did Germany took losing wars from.

what does it have to do with the English?

>What do you mean source ? Do you really that the first King Clovis ruled the kingdom with 10 guys and the rest was in Netherlands or Northern Germany.
you're aware the Roman Empire worked just like this too? Romans ruled over the entire mediterranean, that doesn't mean all Romans moved out of Italy...

On a sunday night some Frog and some Kraut go on an autistic rant about who wuz bigger Kangz over a thousand years ago while both of their countries are being ruined. This is so degenerate

I just wanted to see it you were consistent or if you were sucking the anglo/american vision.

>Mexico
Kek. Why did you kill the emperor after all our efforts?

Attached: Siège_de_Puebla_1863.png (1383x772, 1.9M)

spaghetti, spaghetti, never forgetti

Attached: Battle-of-the-Teutoburg-Forest-The-Destruction-of-Three-Legions.jpg (1024x640, 140K)

>I just wanted to see it you were consistent or if you were sucking the anglo/american vision.
Maybe I'd say the English were surrender monkeys too if the English had been in England during the Roman conquest.

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (800x450, 40K)

But it's fun, brudi

Attached: 1537016861477.gif (311x439, 2.43M)

If the French were really surrender monkeys then they'd have won WW1. But they didn't, and more than 300,000 French and German soldiers died within a few kilometers square.
Anyway did you know that the name Verdun comes Celtic Uero (big) + dun (fortress)? I find it ironic that they chose to attack the place named big fortress over any other place

Attached: battle_of_verdun___1916_by_zalezsky_d9puiim-pre.png (1018x785, 1.19M)

Way to dance around. But I think I have my answer. Good night to you.

You didn't surrender because the Brits carried you through the entire war.

Anglo cocksucker confirmed. Maybe you did deserve Dresden.

Of course they deserved it. Start shit, get hit.

this and also using nationalistic whataboutism when debating about the incredible complex migration period. Rome is where Caesar is

The Brits did nothing until the second half of 1916. The French had 2 years to surrender until that time and they didn't despite losing 1 million men out of their tiny population of 40 million (Germans had 30 million inhabitants more)

Good night, fren

Attached: Yui2.png (900x1140, 287K)

>what is the naval blockade
>what is the eastern front

I do not think germans in HRE could go to jail if they if they spoke badly about Franks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolas_Fréret

>These views excited great indignation in the Abbé Vertot, who denounced Freret to the government as a libeller of the monarchy. A lettre de cachet was issued, and Freret was sent to the Bastille.

Whatever people think, Franks have the biggest place in French history, the most in all countries where they put a foot.

Not to mention, that Belgium in 18th century gave frankish remains found in Belgium to the french king, not to HRE. That's mean something

>Belgium in 18th century

Attached: 1561310816482.jpg (1024x762, 144K)

>be germanic
>give up your whole identity and become romance

Kys

>Childeric's tomb was discovered in 1653[11] not far from the 12th-century church of Saint-Brice in Tournai, now in Belgium.[12] Numerous precious objects were found, including jewels of gold and garnet cloisonné, gold coins, a gold bull's head, and a ring with the king's name inscribed. Some 300 golden winged insects (usually viewed as bees or cicadas) were also found which had been placed on the king's cloak.[11] Archduke Leopold William, governor of the Southern Netherlands (today's Belgium), had the find published in Latin. The treasure went first to the Habsburgs in Vienna, then as a gift to Louis XIV, who was not impressed with the treasure and stored it in the royal library, which became the Bibliothèque Nationale de France during the Revolution. Napoleon was more impressed with Childeric's bees and when he was looking for a heraldic symbol to trump the Bourbon fleur-de-lys, he settled on Childeric's bees as symbols of the French Empire.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Childeric_I

>be ruled by a king that did the same thing but the other way