23 CHAINLINK THREADS

23 CHAINLINK THREADS
23 FUCKING CHAINLINK THREADS ARE OPEN RIGHT NOW
THIS HAS BEEN GOING OVER A YEAR ALREADY WHEN DO YOU FUCKERS STOP?
PIC RELATED, IT'S STINKY LINKIES

Attached: 143357986543.jpg (543x612, 32K)

we are a LINK board now.

also
checkem

Attached: you didnt buy enough.jpg (1180x1030, 197K)

>on biz for a year
>still doesn't get filters

>WHEN DO YOU FUCKERS STOP?
Never.

Attached: smug-pepe2.jpg (400x400, 42K)

Seriously though if we could just ban all non-Link related threads to save me having to sift through all the shit that would be great.

>on biz for a year
>notice tons of link threads
>don't dyor or buy any

Attached: 1534671393048.jpg (577x507, 136K)

some faggots tried pushing it as /ourcoin/
and they succeeded
the glorious bastards

MODS please ban this shit. It's ruining the board. MODS MODS MODS

>2018 august
>not being all in LINK
Unironically NEVER gonna make it

Attached: 1534313920433.jpg.jpg (1281x720, 125K)

This.
It's a really telling indicator of the intelligence of trash like OP, if they can't at least buy link they should at least be able to rub 2 braincells together and filter it to keep their heads in the sand.

Oh btw marines why is LINK going up? Was there some news that I missed?

Yeah, because it's absolute shit erc shit coin with a fucking crap team, which didn't even start programming yet. Now fuck off

make that 24 now

and they're called the Oracles of Delhiā„¢
presented to you buy the Anime Tiddy Coalition

Attached: oracle_of_delhi.jpg (506x380, 254K)

There's nothing mysterious about it.
With the recent news alone, Link should at least be a top 10 token right now.

Its autistic as shit. A bunch of delusional bagholders back to their inital after a year of holding. kys cucks

Remember to always do the opposite of what Jow Forums says.

Yeah, stay away from BTC, ETH, Antshares, ...

Forgets to add 80 other shitcoins Jow Forums was wrong about. Just fuck off already with your dumb crappy no product coin that's still the same price as a year ago. Really go fuck yourself

I really hope everyone with filters at least bought some suicide insurance. You will never be able to forget how the coin was in your face all day everyday and you just ignored it.

It's great for building up a collection of retarded projections to shove back in their faces when this shitcoin eventually dies. I've got quite the war chest of retardation

>Forgets to add 80 other shitcoins Jow Forums was wrong about.
None of which were shilled on here like BTC, ETH, Antshares, NEO, or Link.

I can tell you've done your research. kek

>The absolute state of no-linkers

Same in Linkish:

"I have no links.. so Inhate links. Link is stupid... Link is a meme... Right? Guuuys?"

What in the FUCK is this m8? This isnt mine. Im not a Delphi. Im with the good guys.

Attached: PicsArt_07-28-09.53.00.png (1280x1200, 2.13M)

When the mainnet launches and the req story repeats

1. They embed public API calls information directly into the Ethereum blockchain,
meaning the storage cost of the data itself will be astronomical

2. There is no way to call any private APIs because your API key will be leaked due to the public nature of Ethereum

3. You are assuming that companies would be willing to pay a fee of 10 cents per call. (Which is entirely ridiculous, one of my apps runs nearly 100k api calls per day and I pay only 300 dollars/month)

4. You are assuming companies will pay 10 cents/call to receive "decentralized" data, such as prices of stocks, when they already own multimillion dollar contracts with companies specifically built to provide accurate data (plus you can get your money back if the data isn't accurate from a company, rather than having no one to answer for mistakes)

5. You assuming companies will wait 30+ seconds for an API call, which would place them at a disadvantage of any other competitor who is using a centralized system

It's clear to me that no LINK holders have experience actually using APIs or are in the corporate space, and I feel bad for them when they will get burned, kek

Link is for losers

You're a brainlet. So was I until recently. It's more than just a meme, it's real. Next Ethereum, easily. Prepare for your one x1000 space shot past Uranus.

Its the handywork of a bunch of discord servers. They pretend to fight each other and take turns shilling and fudding but really they're all working together.

Attached: 1534492793542.jpg (1920x1440, 2.3M)

Are they with the jews?

>with
we are the jews
bucko

Attached: fry link.webm (720x404, 458K)