Is this guy well-known in other countries or is he just a phenomenon in North America...

Is this guy well-known in other countries or is he just a phenomenon in North America? What do other countries think of him?

Attached: keanu.jpg (819x1100, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=etlBZInTE-I
nypost.com/2017/07/17/woman-tells-jury-that-her-stalker-ex-was-a-self-hating-asian/
youtube.com/watch?v=iHBcWHY9lN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Matrix guy has to be one of the 3 most popular Americans here

Why is that? Also congratulations on your triple digits.

He is Canadian

Not anymore, bitch.

>why is that
because of the matrix
everyone hhere watched them
canada is a part of America tho

He's an American citizen that grew up in Hawaii and whose name is a Hawaiian word...

Everyone knows him as the "Matrix guy".

Do people not think of John Wick now?

Pretty sure you won't get it but yeah he's famous since a certain movie here.

Attached: Brice-de-Nice-.jpg (622x311, 28K)

based

John Wick is fun but not Kino or original

REMINDER : Keanu is a AMWF Hapa with a Hawaiian / Asian dad

And a White mommy

Attached: 11191172_373011219551544_805270016_n_edited.jpg (640x640, 173K)

How do we become as wise as Keanu?

youtube.com/watch?v=etlBZInTE-I

Yeah, not sure what my country thinks but to me he is a mediocre actor, like with Johnny Deep i never see the character he is portraying, i always see keanu

why do women do this

Asian men:
>Smarter
>More senstive
>More hard working
>wont spend all their time playing Video-games and shitpost on anime boards
you tell me

Dumbest post on Jow Forums today. Congrats. You win living in Egypt.

John Wick

I liked John WIck 3, it was exactly what I expected...anyone else's opinion?

I watched Matrix many years ago if that is what you are asking.

I haven't watched it but I kind of want to. I enjoyed the first one but didn't like the second one and wasn't able to finish it, it felt too capeshit-y. Is 3 worth watching?

>Is a famous Hollywood actor famous outside America
Gee, OP, I dunno.

Hmm?

Like most famous Canadians they fuck off and come to America and never look back plus his dads American so he automatically got American citizenship when he was born

it's closer to 3 than 2....spectacularly over the top non stop action with a lil twist at the end

Sometimes we don't know how well known one of our movie stars is in a place like Bulgaria/Balkans/Eastern Europe...

Certainly actors are more popular than others outside the US. Look how popular the Rock is in China.

>or is he just a phenomenon in North America?
Yes, I have no clue whatsoever who this is

>Keanu Reeves
Why do cucks love them?

Attached: Cuckception.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

Lol, you fucking stupid Amerimutt OP.

He is fucking Neo, of course everyone knows of him.

Attached: 1561635592755.jpg (967x615, 134K)

>American dad
>American citizenship
>American raised
>Hawaiian (American) name
nope

He's nice guy Chad.

Of course we know about John Constantine.

You didn't have to be so rude, we were trying to be unassuming. He has a 30+ year career as a superstar here, but I (we)didn't wan't to assume that his popularity is international

What a wildly underrated movie...

Attached: 4b6dc266e1ee942653ceea5814af0ca1.jpg (1920x1080, 166K)

Is it popular because of the religious element

Who is his grandfather? Oh, that's right, a white man. It's why he is so successful.
Meanwhile this fetish couple passing down their mental illness will never reach the same level of success.

>A hapa, Ainan Celeste Cawley, has the highest IQ in the world, of 263. He is a child prodigy that was born in Singapore, he was able to walk when he was only two weeks old and speak his first words when he was 6 months old and have finishing university graduating in physics ,chemistry, biology, mathematics, computer programming music and now is finishing the triple grade of phylosophy , sociology and phycology And he is only 19 years old

Attached: 1561536489807.png (600x400, 340K)

matrix guy

>"According to his parents, Valentine Cawley and Syahidah Osman,"
LEL at another White dude with a brown Southeast Asian (Indonesian) Muslim. Yet again, when White dudes get "Asian" females, they are always brown SEANIGGERS from 3rd world nations.

>same level of success
What success? He has accomplished nothing except graduate from college early. Tons of kids do this. Ala Elliot Rodgers, mental illness kicks in during their late teens / early 20s. And his parents seem to attention whores using the kid as some sort of validation for their relationship.,

Attached: contrast-2.jpg (836x628, 182K)

i watched the matrix every other day for a year when i was kid back in 99. keanu has a special place in my heart as far as celebrities go. plus he is actually a good person too.

WMAF is 99% as financially successful as AMWF in America. When you deduce the 50-60 year old pedophiles married to 18 year old Filipinos, WMAF turns out to be much much more superior to AMWF.

>another White dude with a brown Southeast Asian
Yep, imagine that, a random white bloke knocking up a brown gook still creates 263 IQ hapa. If that was a Chinese whore, a gook or better yet a Jap, they would create 500 IQ geniuses.

Attached: 43116733_2232465300300165_6604924554469429607_n.jpg (1080x809, 123K)

>What success?
Hahahaha. That kid has broken so many records in his short lifetime. What have you done besides sit here for ten years spamming the same images? Those couples in your images are already 10 years old by the way. Yeah, they are from the 2000's. The people are pushing 40 now.

>Ala Elliot Rodgers, mental illness kicks in during their late teens / early 20s.
If you don't want Elliot Rdogers, then don't mix Jew with Asian. And definitely DON'T mix a low testosterone Asian male with any woman, not even an Asian woman. Nothing but harms comes from that.

nypost.com/2017/07/17/woman-tells-jury-that-her-stalker-ex-was-a-self-hating-asian/

Attached: 421.png (1196x562, 1.15M)

How is he canadian? He was born in beirut, lebanon right?
He’s lebanese

Keanu Reeves shows why his white male genes are superior. youtube.com/watch?v=iHBcWHY9lN4

isn't he the matrix guy! he is pretty well as the matrix guy in here

bump

It was good to kill time. 1 was kino, 2 was great, but it's just the start of the downwards slope. If people keep feeding the guy who produces it all we'll get is more random shootings and john wick shitting up everything even more.

Hopefully in John Wick 4 we'll see John Wick killing the guys who write his shitty movies so he can get fucking closure once and for all.