How/where do i get shills to my project?

How/where do i get shills to my project?
I am working on a project and i will need good shill, shills like Linkies

Where do i find these kind of people and how much will i need to pay for them?

Attached: boris2-758x758.jpg (758x758, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kTg3OdmtA9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just make rounds in the Pump and dump groups. That is literally all that Stinky Linkies are.

Should i contact PnD group admins and pay them to start forcing my tokens on theiir subscribers?

Shilling bump

weslav

nice subtle shill boris the shashlik king
If you really lurk here, then put somewhere a "remove kebap" in your next video.

Stay cheecki breekie my friend!

I am happy to know that i am not the only one here who watches his channel.
I doubt he browses here, maybe /b/, but not /Jow Forums.

Stay cheeki breekie tavarish!

io blin western spy!
it's tovarishch, my friend :)

Not even pronounced like that unless you a filthy Georgian

no no noooo, you see my friend, it's Toвapищ debil.

the link shills and bcash shills are probably one in the same, simple pump and dump groups. link became a shitty meme though, and nobody talks or cares about link outside of Jow Forums.

if you want the kind of paid posters bcash has, you're going to need to spend a lot of money for it.

I pronounce like:
Tavarish
Spaciba
Niezashta
Maskva (Moscow)

You're a gandon but I like you user

Isn't everybody a little bit like stupid neighbour Vadim?

Neighbor Vadim urod blyat!

Fiverr. Search for "Influence Marketing"

you came to the right place sir we shill any coin for 20$ a week
that includes three daily threads or we can negotiate a more agressive shilling for 50$ we invade other threads

Great idea. Thanks

Good, do you make good memes like Chainlink ones? Can we close in $30 a week?

we do make memes yes only for demonstration purposes please do not copy
youtube.com/watch?v=kTg3OdmtA9s

Ayyyy my sides

Link shilling is far too organic to be bought. No fucking marketing company could ever create this tier of memery. Besides maybe monster.

But that's what i need!
I need someone to make people join the project like Link marketeers did

it wasnt the link marketeers, it was the sheer number of bizlets caught bagholding. Jow Forums + bagholding = meme invasion.
So you need to convince biz to buy your shit first, then dump it to hell, then you will get shilling

And how can i make Jow Forums shill my coins? Airdrops?

did you even read my post. You need them to buy it first. They wont shill if they dont hold it

airdrops dont work cause they will insta dump it, not hold it. Your shit needs a world changing use case, even if it isnt true or will never happen, the speculation on it happening is what drives it

Thanks i got it now
Let's say my thing is really world changing, what's the next step? Shill it here, bitcointalk and pay people on fiver to shill it everywhere?

I quoted the wrong post

India

Attached: images-1.jpg (544x408, 159K)

Where can i contract indians online?

indians dont know the art of memeing. If your thing is really world changing then it would be known already, if it isnt then start talking about it everywhere. Since you've gone this far talking about your project, then you wouldnt mind sharing some links here? what's it called? whats this use case? start here

It's not done yet, but will soon be finished and released.. I am not doing for the money, i really believe that what i am doing will be world changing, but it requires money to build world changing stuff.

you mentioned Tokens. You held an ICO? then you have the $. If you didnt, you're doing it wrong.
Is it really a token or is it an actual blockchain. Minable? Just make a thread and give the details. If its actually good people will buy it, no need to force anything or hire pajeets.. thats what scammers do

Yes, ERC20 tokens.
I am still writting the whitepaper and waiting for some people to reply my emails (partnership).
I plan on making an ICO (But call it crowdfunding).
Yes, i know scammers take this path, but if they can take this path, why a honest person cannot?

why do you think an ERC20 is world changing stuff? Nobody trust them these days, they will trust it less if you have paid shills.
If what you need are funds for your project and thats why you launch a token, you have picked the worst time in crypto history to do so.

The tokens wouldn't be the final product, it would be to finance the project. I think Chainlink is somehow like that.
Let's say i want to make teletransporter, but i don't have the moeny to massproduce it, so i want to sell tokens to fund the project.

ok you lost all credibility dude.
>teletransporter
you gotta be fucking kidding

ok sorry maybe it was just an example, albeit a far fetched one. Yes tokens/erc20/ICOs are used to raise funds. I dont know what your issue is? first launch the ICO, if the idea is good you will get the funds. Once it dumps you'll get organic mass shilling without the need to hire.
Your project is not about teletransporting, right?

Of course i am kidding, it's an example.

But i don't know where to post about the ico (that i plan for february). People can't get excited by a project they don't know exist.
And i dear being kidnapped-robbed when people find out i have a lot of money raised from the ico.

research how ICOs do it. There are websites tracking them. You have to compete with 100s of ICOs so it has to be a good and unique idea to get noticed.
To start you need: a website, whitepaper, a team, a github. Do you have that? First get that, post on bitcointalk, then launch ico, it will shill itself

I was thinking about lauching the ico and site with money collected in the pre ico (on my telegram group).
>github
I'll take a look at that, i just don't know why i would need a github. (Yes, i don't know what github does besides hosting codes).
>bitcointalk
Good idea.

> i don't know what github does besides hosting codes
what, your project is not related to coding/computers? then its not related to blockchain tech, then i dont know why would you hold an ICO instead of regular crowdfunding.. this is crypto and crypto is code. Whats your project about? you cant hold an ICO to fund a non crypto related business

i mean you COULD (some did it for real state ventures and such) but it would fail miserably

I would accept the tokens as payment method for the products i will develop, people buying with my tokens would get a good discount.

that just wouldnt work in a speculation and volatile market. Why would people go through the trouble of buying BTC/ETH to buy your token to get a discount instead of paying with cash? Just admit its a money grab and stop pretending your product is something special

Good product and we shill it for free, like link

>buy with token, get discount
>you the seller proceed to dump the tokens so you get fiat
>token price goes down, the buyer feels like a retard and never buys the token again

>product
>like link
what product lmao

I just watched a video about github and i feel stupic for what i told before, i will definetly need a Github.
It's not, i will post about the project as soon as possible (January).
I will not keep any tokens.

>I will not keep any tokens
of course not, you will dump them instantly. How are you getting money for your product otherwise?

kae 5-10 shills per day yourself for a month, people who like that project will then start shilling for you
t. guy who shills project he saw here and shills it.

The oracle solver?
I will sell the coins in the ico and burn the rest.
>kae
What does it mean?

then give away your product for free? i dont get it.. you said the tokens are for buying your product with discount, then you say you wont keep or sell any token? you are making little sense and there are many holes in your 'business model'

ok you plan to distribute the tokens in the ico, then those who have the token exchange it for your product. But the tokens rise and fall in value due to market speculation/volatility, that means your product doesnt have a stable price. Its just too much of a headache, what the fuck is your product anyway

I am talking to a customer, i will reply soon

Let's say i make 100 tokens...
What i am thinking is
>airdrop 3 coins
>try to sell as many tokens as possible in the ico
>sold 70 coins
>now i have 27 coins
>burn the remaining 27 coins

I see your point, a crowdfund would be easier.
What use do you sugest for the token?

you will have a horde of token bagholders waiting for you to launch your product. If and when you launch your product, you may realize you will lose money exchanging it for tokens you dont plan to sell. Because you know, business has expenses, and you plan to fund it all with just the ICO funds..

>What use do you sugest for the token?
There is no need or use for tokens if your business is not related to blockchain/crypto at all. Just do a regular crowdfund or go to a damn bank, present your business model and ask for a business loan, you know, how real business operates in this world

Banks wouldn't give me enough.
Crowdfund here is legally limited to 500k and that wouldn't be nearly enough to start.
I can only collect the amount i need with crypto.

Nu pisdec