I just realized British ppl now are just offsprings of mfs who were too pussy to sail to Plymouth

I just realized British ppl now are just offsprings of mfs who were too pussy to sail to Plymouth

Attached: 5vksqwgf5oj21.jpg (640x699, 63K)

They sailed from Plymouth, not to Plymouth.
Then they built a new colony on unsettled land and named it after the town they departed from.

SOME THINGS JUST ARENT THAT SIMPLE

Attached: F6E29BED-AE6D-42AD-A8EE-3EACA4F01E8D.jpg (150x150, 5K)

>let me tell you about your country

Plymouth is a town in Plymouth County, Massachusetts. The town holds a place of great prominence in American history, folklore, and culture, and is known as "America's Hometown." Plymouth was the site of the colony founded in 1620 by the Mayflower Pilgrims, where New England was first established.

Retarded bong.

Yeah, but it didn't exist before they got there you stupid nigger.
I think you'll find New England was merely an extension of the Kingdom of England back in 1620, so I'll thank you for taking your hairy ape hands off the keyboard and stop telling me about my country.

Imagine being a Y*nkoid

>this backpedaling

based retard

>too stupid to even realise he's stupid
lucky lad

>too stupid to realize he's been baited

you literally didn't even know plymouth, mass existed

With Americans you should always assume they genuinely are that stupid.

The UK/AU inferiority complex will never stop being funny

No, you're just retarded and easy to bait

>american colonists be like "the debauchery is Europe is over the limit, I saw an ankle yesterday! We must move to the new world where our children will be safe!"

Attached: AEYUEjF.png (2000x1738, 608K)

they are please save me bro I don't fuckign belong here
and I can't go to mexico that place is unriconically an even worse shithole

delete this.

Attached: 1558728440053.png (1144x715, 899K)

you unironically are backpedaling after failing to realize there is somewhere in america named plymouth too and trying to save your own ass and still look smart after being ousted as a retard.

Why are UK posters always pretentious retards? You know what he meant but you have to be autistically semantic about everything. Kill yourself.

Notice how anglos in the UK are hideous? Only the attractive, adventurous ones left for America, and then the Aussie criminal BVLLS.

Attached: 6A708916-C517-444F-9840-6CC0F608604E.jpg (750x1086, 269K)

You realize the local Nephites named the area Plymouth, not buck-toothed limey inbreds.

Wait... Are you holding THAT up as an example of attractiveness

Ohnonono

stop embarrasing us

Attached: 1561829500617.png (206x262, 84K)

That's literally what he said you dumb yank

Delete this now.

Attached: 98D43601-BB9A-4541-BA0E-09FCCA95FE2D.jpg (620x413, 41K)

Are you allowed to be here?

americans are fat and stupid.

that is all *dabs*