Congrats idiot LINK shillers, you just played yourselves

Effectively priced yourself out from accumulating a fuckton more cheap LINK. Good going, imbeciles

Attached: 597.jpg (480x260, 88K)

The train can't wait for everyone or it will never leave. There will always be someone who is late.

How about wait till mainlet drops before the train leaves the station. Until then, idiot linkies with small stacks would be best advised to stfu and buy as much as possible. Just lol at what their shilling has cost them. Get half as many link now as they could have 3 weeks ago

Im at 40k link im ready to quit my job i have plenty fuck the rest of you

Also I'd hardly call 33 cents pricing yourself out considering I bought my first 1000 Link at 60 cents. I don't believe in shilling it before mainnet either fren.

You had A YEAR. Think about that. An entire year.

Fuck off dumb cunt. Now watch me make it.

Attached: 41f1d85f.jpg (500x500, 40K)

about to dump 577 link

I'm so sorry

I had 23k LINK at one point but I had to sell a good portion of it a few months back cause i had no other money. I'm back up to 15k now with a job, i just wanna make it back to 20k

Nigger how dumb are you? If bitcoin is $10 wouldn't you want to buy at that price for as possible before the price explodes? Please use those 2 brain cells you have bouncing around in there

This
Salty pajeet linklet detected. I had enough fiat to get as much link as I deemed necessary. We cant wait for you poorfags forever

Permaccumulators eat shit.

>muh mainnet!
Mainnet means almost nothing if there aren't partners and users.
Tons of shitcoins have dumped massively on mainnet release because they had nobody to use it.

Dumps: ahaha cope linkfags
Pumps: ahaha cope linkfags

I hate nu/biz/

hello newfag who still doesn't understand how percentages work

Great, let's go to the telegram and tell Sergey that, dumbass.

1k isn't gonna happen with Reddit fomo

If you want a quick 10x go buy some shitcoin.

1yr isn't enough because there literally is no such thing as enough before mainnet.

Crying because your investment hasn't paid off in a year, go fuck yourself

What the fuck are you talking about? Bitcoin market cap at $10 was roughly the same as chainlink current market cap. Brainlet detected

SEETHING

I'm not a poor faggot who needs 10 years to "accumulate". Everyone with half a brain has had enough LINK for quite some time now. There will always be some poor faggots who are late for the party. Stay on the sidelines and watch how the real link marines get rich

Its been a year already you brainless cunt
Fuck off with your retarded "have to fud" ideas a kys asap

Attached: 1410827289627.jpg (380x250, 13K)

>tfw $0.33 is too high to accumulate

Creates post shilling LINK by pretending to be angry that he can't by cheaper LINK because people are shilling LINK.

Clever boy

*Buy

Nigger i accumulated through 1.2$ 80c 50c 30c 17c then 28c etc... I think my dca is still at 0.4$ or something.
You just want newfags to accumulate for cheap, this is a cult and marines should be awarded for their loyalty, ICO holders already got in cheap so they're already rewarded, but I and a lot of people didn't and got in at ATH, and still newfags will have more links. it hurts man WE WAS EARLY ADAPTORS AND SHEIIIT

I just bought another 3k. No fucks given.